Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3010002 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SealTeam6: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
cutievik:

When was this attack?
this morning at about 5 to 6am. Majorly airstrike
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Because belerus and czech republic hear say turkey china and russia don chop small military fund them don come for their share. But wait why do nigeria government buy weapon of the same type from different country.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bennyflipy(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
bidexiii:

A heartwarming News!!!!

TROOPS RESCUE MAJOR CL DATONG

Following the directive of the Chief of Defence Staff and Service Chiefs for 1 Division Nigerian Army in conjunction with the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) and all security agencies to conduct decisive operations to rescue Major CL Datong who was abducted at Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Permanent Site on 24 August 2021 and find the perpetrators dead or alive, the Division in conjunction with the Air Task Force, Department of State Services and other security agencies, immediately swung into action by conducting operations in the Afaka general area to find and rescue the officer. The operations were being conducted based on several leads received from various sources regarding the abductors and likely locations the officer was being held.

The operations which have been sustained since the abduction of the officer proved quite successful and led to the destruction of several identified bandits’ camps in the Afaka- Birnin Gwari general area and neutralization of scores of bandits particularly, in the late hours of today, 17 September, 2021, the troops arrived at a camp suspected to be the location where Maj CL Datong was being held. At the camp, the troops exchanged fire with the bandits for overwhelmed them superior fire. In the process, the gallant troops were able to rescue the abducted officer. However, the officer sustained a minor injury but has been treated in a medical facility and handed over to NDA for further action.

The Division wishes to commend the efforts of the NAF, DSS , Nigerian Police and patriotic Nigerians for their invaluable support which contributed to the success of this operation. Our operations will continue until we capture or neutralize the assailants that killed two (2) officers in the NDA on 24 August 2021.

EZINDU IDIMAH
Colonel
Deputy Director Army Public Relations
1 Division
Nigerian Army
I'm so happy for this news, but mofos are still operating in Kaduna.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Because belerus and czech republic hear say turkey china and russia don chop small military fund them don come for their share. But wait why do nigeria government buy weapon of the same type from different country.
Availability, Accessibility, Affordability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blueelf:

I am all for reforming but it won't be as easy as it is

Sacking hardened criminals masquerading as policemen and releasing them into society would only increase the crime rate. Mind you, they have been trained to handle arms. They could turn on innocent citizens. Join bandintry, kidnappers or even ISWAp (if them get mind lol grin grin grin)

The truth is our NPF is a product of a corrupt country. Reforms in the NPF should occur simultaneously with societal reforms.

I agree, especially with your last paragraph. But then when sacking they can put the most tainted ones in a surveillance list that will run 5 years. If any crime happens around they'd be the first suspects grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
SealTeam6:
My uncle is a police officer...he joined the force with one of my cousins WAEC result.
Each time family members are around him at his Police station, they had to start referring to him with my cousins name...since that's the name they know him with in the police force due to someone else's result he used.

Just imagine that !!!! cry
Imagine that level of rot !!! cry

I don't ever think that Nigeria will be better. I don't ever hope on it.
grin This made me laugh hard. Corruption thrives in cooperative darkness. Just imagine, what does it cost one to write WAEC and pass. The mind of an average Nigerian is warped.

I hope Karma visits your Uncle where he'd have nothing to say than "Hath I known"

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin This made me laugh hard. Corruption thrives in cooperative darkness. Just imagine, what does it cost one to write WAEC and pass. The mind of an average Nigerian is warped.

I hope Karma visits your Uncle where he'd have nothing to say than "Hath I known"

He could simply go report him, or any other member of the family, we all have civic duties and responsibilities to the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whyem15:

He could simply go report him, or any other member of the family, we all have civic duties and responsibilities to the country.
grin Watch how the family will say "What is your own" if you suggest this to them

If we check am now, the man may be religious

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nostradamus1: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
They came to free the people from oppression. The Taliban of Igboland. Their motto is Freedom, Justice and Peace.

Another piece of colourful rhetoric. Freedom, but not of expression. Justice must be the jungle variety.

Their peace is, undoubtedly, of the grave. ‘Arbitrariness’ should be slotted in beside ‘Peace’ so that motto is not altogether unrecognizable in their ideology and everyday actions. The Taliban of Igbo land.

Recently, they killed an innocent Anglican priest.

The priest didn’t want his students to miss their WAEC examinations. He provided the children with security. When the army left, the Taliban came. They butchered the priest and burnt his car. The brunt of their stupidity is always for the poor.

They wondered where Reverend Emeka Merenu got the guts to defy their lords. When their small gods said that the punishment for defying their curfew was death, we all thought they couldn’t be that mad, so mad. That’s how they have screwed up even our thoughts.

Now the shit has hit the fan and the Taliban gods want to shift the blame of the deaths and destruction they ordered to their wayward urchins. These gods are not mad. They know we are cowards.

Anyone who defies the orders of their leaders could lose the right to live. How we wish they had other punishments. Like the Taliban of Afghanistan. These other Taliban gods sometimes flog offenders.

But the Taliban gods of Igbo land maim, kill and burn. The Medellin cartel was once renown for savagery. But they didn’t always kill offenders and opponents. Sometimes, they broke fingers. They had a little sense of proportion.

They were occasionally capable of three-dimensional judgment. Why wouldn’t the Taliban of Igbo land learn from their ilk? Why kill a priest just to prove that their leaders had nothing left to learn from the Ayatollahs and Kim Jung uns.

The Taliban of Afghanistan claim a divine mandate to carry out a righteous jihad and institute an Islamic republic. The Taliban of Igbo land claim a divine mandate to rescue the Igbo nation from Hausa-Fulani oppression and establish Biafra.

Their own Biafra, it seems, would draw inspiration from North Korea. Both Taliban groups command the fierce loyalty of large followership whom they feed appetizing rhetoric. They are also united in the ruthless enforcement of the doctrine of supremacy of their amir/leader.

The group in Afghanistan have been around for a while. They have seen war. They have shed some illusions of invincibility. The Taliban of Igbo land are yet pupils of Talibanism. Some of their actions, even by the standards of Talibanism, are predictably infantile.

Before they instituted industrial-scale cannibalism and started punctuating every order with death threats, sit-at-home was for May 30, only. Then, besides commemorating the losses of the Nigerian civil war, they used it to brag about their control of the Igboland. They thought it necessary to claim they achieved compliance without coercion.

That was long ago. After they discovered the utility of the Unknown Gunman, all pretences towards the winning hearts and minds were discarded like worn faded clothes. Compliance with their whims and caprices were subsequently purchased by death threats.

On the eve of 30 May 2021, Radio Biafra which had mutated into a university announced that anybody who defied the sit-at-home would be dispatched to God. They said, “Not even cockroaches would be allowed to jump from one cupboard to another.” Diabolical innuendos had become their preferred language.

To avoid any ambiguities, they said that anybody who disobeyed would be treated as “bushmeat.” Slaughtered and barbecued, perhaps. That diabolical metaphor has cost many Igbo lives. Despite the many heads that have rolled to make people sit-at-home, trumpeted claims of voluntariness have persisted.

Their idea of voluntariness must include heeding the warning sent by God through the director of radio Biafra. It has to be because not long after, Radio Biafra announced the transfiguration of the struggle into a religion.

Since the man in Finland and other Otimkpus overruled Kalunta and instituted Ghost Mondays for human beings, the Igbo nation has shed lives and livelihoods and bled faith in the concept of Igbo amaka.

A business intelligence group has put the financial losses at over 100 billion. But we understand the mentality of the Taliban. The common good is more important. Nothing is too valuable it can’t be sacrificed for freedom. The problem is that the Taliban’s concept of freedom can only be mediated through totalitarianism.

In addition, the Taliban of Igbo land are plagued by their particular self-serving definition of the Igbo and Igbo interests.

The Taliban of Igbo land. Igbos say the taste of faeces can be foreknown from the pungency of the heralding fart. What started as veiled anti-intellectualism is now running around naked as a variant of Bokoharamism.

Intellectuals urging caution and moderation became instant Otellectuals- a pejorative for the brilliant but spineless. Now, school children and their future have become disposable diapers to clean the mess of a god who was too blind to see that leaving England for Kenya, in his circumstances, wouldn’t even make a good comedy.

How can the poor children of Nkume Secondary School pay, with their potentially life-defining WAEC Exams, for the carelessness of a field marshall who sleepwalked in Kenya?

The most telling consequence of this reign of terror is the wilting of the courage, the castration, of the elite. They only mumble indoors. I won’t call their names. Those who have always bragged about their infinite capability to speak truth to power suddenly can’t find any testicular fortitude to condemn the Taliban of Igbo land.

They have surrendered to idiocy and barbarism. Igbo industriousness is now being undermined by a growing culture of arson, brigandage and arbitrariness.

Everybody seems cowed. Governors have state protection, yet they only waffle and mew when they should be roaring and stamping their feet on the ground. With gunmen roaming and roving, dispensing murder and liquidating dreams, erstwhile strongmen have taken refuge under their wives beds.

But we must cut the cowardly elite some slack. These new gods are more temperamental than the mercurial Amadioha. Offences against them are never slight. Every dissent is treachery and treachery is treason.

All offences were punishable by death, and arson. Well, perhaps the Taliban of Igbo land are not entirely to blame. They might not be savages. They have no prisons yet. When they come to power they will build many prisons. There, they will house their opponents on life imprisonment.

The priest is gone. He left a wife and young children. His body has been gathered and deposited in a mortuary. That’s all. The rubbles of his car would be swept away. The police might find the killers.

Those who gave them the assignment would deny them and label them “agents of the DSS.” The dead priest’s bishop is quiet. He might be scared for his life.

He doesn’t want to go to heaven yet. The church is strangely silent. The Anglican church won’t do anything. They did nothing when Radio Biafra mocked and belittled Christ. They will remind God that vengeance is his and reposition their heads so that goats can continue eating palm fronds on them.

Again, let’s call it prudence rather than blooming cowardice. So that we exonerate the clergy. They are bereaved. The Igbo clergy had been in tacit collusion with the madness for long.

Many priests allowed their antipathy against Fulani hegemony and perceived cattle-mediated Fulani expansionism to metamorphose into sympathy for hate, charlatanism and reckless self-determination. Reverend Emeka Merenu was different. May his soul rest in peace. He died like Stephen.

Nobody earns the title of a strong man by killing his brothers and kinsmen. A week ago, on another ghastly Ghost Monday, a poor man drove out his truck to make deliveries. At Anike-Onicha, they stopped him and killed him. They killed 5 of his apprentices and burnt his truck and goods. Every Monday they go around villages and destroy the wares of old rural women who can’t sit at home because they eat from hand to mouth. When Buhari came to Owerri rather than confront him with placards on the streets, they locked themselves and people in their houses.

Who would have believed that a group that placed a 100m bounty on Gov Wike’s head would see Buhari in Owerri and choose sit-at-home? If they are gifted with such an amount of tact then why can’t they see that they need to win hearts and minds rather than intimidate people into submission?

Freedom, Justice and Peace. That’s their motto. The Taliban of Igboland. Fortunately, the Igbo can’t have Kings. Though they might suffer temporary captivity, no Pharoah shall prevail over them.

Apt

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin Watch how the family will say "What is your own" if you suggest this to them

If we check am now, the man may be religious

This man sef. cheesy grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SealTeam6: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whyem15:

Easier said than done...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
SealTeam6:

Easier said than done...

Same could be said for the president failing in his responsibilities. It is easier said than done but should be done nonetheless.

It's amazing seeing the media now coming to their senses when things have fallen apart in the southeast. When it started, it was all about Buhari being divisive and being an ethnic bigot, they cheered the criminals on, gave them voices and publicity, the moderate among them refused to condemn the madness all in the name of "speaking truth to power" and opposition to bad governance. Now that the result is here they are trying hard to dissociate themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MAN1960: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
SealTeam6:
My uncle is a police officer...he joined the force with one of my cousins WAEC result.
Each time family members are around him at his Police station, they had to start referring to him with my cousins name...since that's the name they know him with in the police force due to someone else's result he used.

You
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
The United Kingdom has added both the Lockheed Martin C-130J Hercules and Boeing E-3D Sentry AEW1 to its annual list of surplus military equipment for sale.

https://www.janes.com/amp/uk-adds-hercules-and-sentry-to-list-of-surplus-military-aircraft-for-sale/ZnlJK3dHVU9mZ28xajRJVkc5dVI5VFp1cVMwPQ2#click=https:///nhCSkQe4Fj

Over to you NAF

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:

When you state that the mind of the average Nigerian is warped are you implying that the minds of people in other nations isn't warped?

I ask only because I find these sorts of labeling statements unintelligible? I just don't understand them.

Do you for instance believe that the average individual from nations considered top of Honesty League wouldn't take advantage of any disorganised institution where holes exists to further themselves or relatives ?

Why are there police forces in every nation, why is there a police force at the Vatican City?

What's the point of receipts in London, New York or Amsterdam?

Why is it that uppermost in the minds of the Chinese and Western nations in consideration of quantum computing is essentially password security? Encryption and such

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by WoeBetide666: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
SealTeam6:

Mumu. Go and advise your uncle so that Nigeria will get better. You dey complain of rot yet your family members dey benefit from am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Litmus:

When you state that the mind of the average Nigerian is warped are you implying that the minds of people in other nations isn't warped?

I ask only because I find these sorts of labeling statements unintelligible? I just don't understand them.

Do you for instance believe that the average individual from nations considered top of Honesty League wouldn't take advantage of any disorganised institution where holes exists to further themselves or relatives ?

Why are there police forces in every nation, why is there a police force at the Vatican City?
I perceive you have an emotional itch you want to scratch.

Did I juxtapose Nigerians or NPF with another nation?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:
I perceive you have an emotional itch you want to scratch.

Did I juxtapose Nigerians or NPF with another nation?

You stated that the mind of an average Nigerian is warped.

Warped!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SealTeam6: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
WoeBetide666:

Mumu. Go and advise your uncle so that Nigeria will get better. You dey complain of rot yet your family members dey benefit from am

Use me as a dislike button grin

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SealTeam6: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:

Not just him bro, karma is coming for our ass in this country ! The insecurities we are seeing is just cleansing our palate. The real meal is coming .

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Litmus:

What's the point of receipts in London, New York or Amsterdam?

Why is it that uppermost in the minds of the Chinese and Western nations in consideration of quantum computing is essentially password security? inscription and such

When you go to many other countries, you see Nigerians committing crimes and trying to game the system. It's not like there are no criminals or people trying to cut corners from these countries too, the difference is that it is a deviation from the norm in those societies while it is the norm in our own society. You are more likely to be seen as a stupid or foolish fellow rather than an honest person by an average Nigerian when you decide to be honest and just in certain circumstances. No perfect system exists anywhere in the world, it is the people who keep on putting efforts.

You are more likely to see Nigerians committing crimes in other countries than seeing natives of those countries committing crimes in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SealTeam6: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whyem15:

When you go to many other countries, you see Nigerians committing crimes and trying to game the system. It's not like there are no criminals or people trying to cut corners from these countries too, the difference is that it is a deviation from the norm in those societies while it is the norm in our own society. You are more likely to be seen as a stupid or foolish fellow rather than an honest person by an average Nigerian when you decide to be honest and just in certain circumstances. No perfect system exists anywhere in the world, it is the people who keep on putting efforts.

Our imaam plainly said the Abuja taxi driver who returned the bag of dollars found at the back seat of his car...is a fool angry
That the money is for politicians, why is he returning it.

That day, I know in my heart of hearts, this country is over.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Litmus:

You stated that the mind of an average Nigerian is warped.
Warped!
Are you an average Nigerian? Yes warped! Perverse!
Does it pinch you? Do you identify with the words?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
SealTeam6:

Not just him bro, karma is coming for our ass in this country ! The insecurities we are seeing is just cleansing our palate. The real meal is coming .
You say well

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whyem15:

You are more likely to see Nigerians committing crimes in other countries than seeing natives of those countries committing crimes in Nigeria.

Let's be seeing some statical evidence that, "you're more likely to see Nigerians committing crimes in other countries than natives of those countries committing crimes in Nigeria"

Nigeria keeps no records of crimes committed by foreigners. I have an underage niece raped (not even statutory rape but forced one) and impregnated by a Ghanaian teacher. Nothing was done to him and he eventually ran to Germany. Nigerians complain that People from Niger commit all sorts of crimes in Nigeria, let us see statics kept by Nigeria outlining crimes by Nationality. I’m no good at maths so consider the point rather than the mathematical salience here: if for instance there are 2 million Nigerians in Ghana and 30 thousand Ghanians in Nigeria; 50 thousand crimes are attributed to Nigerians yearly in Ghana while in Nigeria, 5 thousand crimes attributed to Ghanians yearly, which population commit more crime on average in each others nations? How many Nigerians are in Malaysia compared to Malaysians in Nigeria? What’s the population of Nigerians in India compared to the population of Ugandans? Indians commit crimes in Nigeria, lets have Nigeria’s stats for this, Let us have India’s crime by nationality stats’.

I'm reminded that European Expatriates mostly UK and Italians majorly used to sleep with underage girls in Delta state, during the Oil boon town era, they weren't prosecuted, no records kept.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Odunayaw:
Are you an average Nigerian? Yes warped! Perverse!

Does it pinch you? Do you identify with the words?

I would call you daft if it wasn't for understanding the Nigerian's penchant for obstinacy when exasperated.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Litmus:

I would call you daft if it wasn't for understanding the Nigerian's penchant for obstinacy when exasperated.
Go and cry to someone who gives a damn

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bennyflipy(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Who stays in maiduguri here please
I want to know how safe UNIMAID is biko.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2021
What happened to the 10 Maxxpro MRAP the American gifted to Nigeria, do anyone have any idea of what happened to them please?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:06am On Sep 19, 2021
SealTeam6:

Our imaam plainly said the Abuja taxi driver who returned the bag of dollars found at the back seat of his car...is a fool angry
That the money is for politicians, why is he returning it.

That day, I know in my heart of hearts, this country is over.

Your Imam? An actual Imam? Lol. E shock me small.

The honest truth is that we are fvcked as a people. A honest and morally upright Nigerian is a big exception, not the norm and all we do is blame each other, other tribes and the government for what we are all guilty of.

Talking about the government, each Nigerian seems to have larceny and kleptomania in his DNA and yet wants the government and our politicians to be incorruptible. Like how? Look at how people here praise Wese90, the escrow king. Why? Because he's very trustworthy and an exception to most Nigerians.

We sell fake goods, fake food, fake drinks, fake drugs knowing fully well these can kill and not caring. Like there's palm oil mixed with red paint in the market at the moment. Sit down and have a talk with the people who mix and sell such deadly concoction and they will tell you how the government is so bad, so wicked and so corrupt, like they won't do worse when they get power. Like they are any better than the people they are criticizing. These days, I no longer criticize our politicians much, because they represent what we are as a people and are neither better or worse than the average Nigerian.

Go to a big firm and the gateman there will oppress you and make you give him bribe to direct you to where you need to go. That same gateman will go to a government office or hospital, be forced to pay bribe to get attended to and be complaining that Nigerians are bad people. Like how? Don't we see or care about the consequences of our actions?

Just take a walk all over Nairaland and the number of fraud cases go make you cry. Sometimes Nigeria is like a waking nightmare. And the worst is still to come smiley

And while we are on this topic, I just look with pity on all those who want Arewa, Biafra, Oduduwa nation and all that. These guys are perfect 1diots worth pitying. The country they are fighting to get, are they going to import angels to run things? Because absolutely nothing will change when they get their own country and do nothing to change the mindset of their people.

The only way Nigeria can ever be great is by a forced rearrangement of our way of thinking and our values. We must see bad as bad without explaining it away, do good because it is good not because we expect reward from heaven or earth and stop worshipping money and status. What we are doing as a people is killing us and is not sustainable. We need to change or perish. Our problem is not the country, but the citizenry and until that changes we will keep sliding closer to the abyss.

We are a terrible people for real and this is why the country is so terrible and an affront to all decent people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2200) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.