Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3011283 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
bestdefender:
I have been following your write up and I must say this one is full bull shit that u v ever said,
First I stay in South East u no nothing about south east ok let me start from insecurity ,the unknown gunmen that u are hearing about are politically sponsored, I stay in umuahia n I can tell u that it has been long that we heard anything lik ugm , everybody just dey run him matter, cultism is not that popular every youth they find money,infact since police has been displaced by ugm ever community get ther vigilantly group in my area hia dem never born anybody well to rob n go Scot free,
The insecurity that u do hia in imo state nah between supreme court gov and opposition group , example Anambra after election wat happened all the whole insecurity just vanished, u no nothing about we Igbos u no no nothing nah business we come do those things happening in northern part will never happen here. Dnt underestimate the east . Anything wey no go bring money nah waste of time, wait till imo state gov leaves and see whether ugm go still exists, and all this this happing here ther happen for South South , south west just that Una media just ther Hot about south east ,Xmas we dey everybody dey find money , and pls before u talk next time about south east investigate pls, mtcheeew

grin grin

Thanks for quoting it, I meant south west it was a typographical error. It was in the south west we had several cases of armed robbery during the last lock down. Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states. Sorry for the error,it is southwest that has cultism crisis.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bestdefender: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Whyem15:
The crises in the northeast and northwest will be child's play compared to what will happen in the southeast when it eventually matures and that moment is very close. There is virtually no city or town without at least one cult group with thousands of members across the country. The young are not spared and it cut across all evolution classes. It is only a matter of time before something triggers them to become malignant. What am I even saying sef, they are already ady starting to map out territories in cities and towns. The chains of robbery attacks in many cities during last year's lock down was started by a group and taken up by self shortly after.

This is far beyond the primordial and primary levels of prevention of conflicts, all that can be done now is to prevent from getting worse by engaging them at the community level and luring them away from violence and crimes. Organize sports among different communities with reasonable prizes, set up paramilitary and civil society organizations and recruit these youths at the community level with reasonable incentives to make them useful for their societies. Help as many a as possible unlock their abilities and talents so that they can be of benefit to themselves and lastly, take the war against hard drugs very seriously. Else, it only gets worse and worse
as for the hard drugs ever community don lay formation on how to tackle am w,when caught youth go deal with the seller and the buyer on Monday one guy go take come dey misbehave ask am how e b for him body infact as I they talk too u now that guy don repent ,cos if him survive that beating , which I doubt ,he will never smell again ,it is easy to tackle insecurity and problems inveast cos of how our system of government is every community get there leader so no worry your self u suppose they giv this advice to ur own community

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bestdefender: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Whyem15:

grin grin

Thanks for quoting it, I meant south west it was a typographical error. It was in the south west we had several cases of armed robbery during the last lock down. Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states. Sorry for the error,it is southwest that has cultism crisis.
. Better
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Rann, Kala-Balge 2017-2018.

Delivering Humanitarian Response there. I became one of the most popular Dudes amongst both Military and Community Peeps.

Any Soldier who has served in Rann should be given a double promotion cool

I intentionally did not upload pictures of the military base in Rann. Tho some part of it got into the picture. Although I don’t know if the military has properly fortified that base as my last visit was in 2018.

Sorry I had to ink myself in the pix cool

May God bless all our Gallant men.
Like I’ll always say we no Dey Ojota or Wuse Dey analyse Northeast Wahala.

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Today being Saturday on 4/12/ 2021, at about 07:00hrs explosion was heard around the airport axis:
Investigations revealed that the sound of explosions reported earlier has been subsided.
According to sources, suspected AOG operatives fired several numbers of indirect fire projectiles (IDF) from the western outskirts of the town and some landed around Ngomari in MMC LGA.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Delivering Humanitarian Response there. I became one of the most popular Dudes amongst both Military and Community Peeps.

I intentionally did not upload pictures of the military base in Rann. Tho some part of it got into the picture. Although I don’t know if the military has properly fortified that base as my last visit was in 2018.

Picasso grin
Amen O!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Two peasants were killed and not fewer than 50 abducted when terrorists attacked the Unguwan Gimbiya community on. the outskirts of Kaduna.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/breaking-terrorists-attack-kaduna-village-kill-2abduct-about-50/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Multiple bomb explosions early Saturday rocked Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, PRNigeria gathered from credible local sources.

The explosions occurred at 1,000 Estate, and Ngomari Airport Road.

The attack, PRNigeria learnt, was launched by ISWAP terrorists from Duwari, a village close to Maiduguri.

The terrorists fired mortar bombs at the Estate and Airport Road’s communities, the sources disclosed.

Several houses were said to have been destroyed, while many residents scamper for safety.

A staff of an emergency agency said casualty couldn’t be determined due to sanitation exercise.

“The number of casualties is yet to be confirmed because there is an ongoing sanitation exercise this Saturday morning. Many people stay at home,” he said.

Video HERE

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Today being Saturday on 4/12/ 2021, at about 07:00hrs explosion was heard around the airport axis:
Investigations revealed that the sound of explosions reported earlier has been subsided.
According to sources, suspected AOG operatives fired several numbers of indirect fire projectiles (IDF) from the western outskirts of the town and some landed around Ngomari in MMC LGA.
What is the latest concerning this attack bro?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What is the latest concerning this attack bro?

Nothing much everywhere there has gone back to normal cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Have you noticed new influx of equipments regarding vehicles and other other types.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Rann I think is the worst place to serve as a Soldier in Borno state. Any Soldier who have served there should be given a double promotion.

The Military should put a proper barricade in that barracks and proper surveillance in that town. That town is widely exposed .

RIP to our Gallant forces who stood their ground and paid the supreme price cool

The rate at which ISWAP ,Boko and others seem to able to drive in supposedly contested areas in convoys of technicals. Is great cause for concern.

The NA seem to be static in their FOB, and other bases. We don't have spatial awareness in these areas. On the other hand ISWAP BOKO are just running wild outside of our static bases.

Boko and ISWAP have been testing and probing the defences of the Maiduguri metropolis for year's. We are repelling continuousy not seeking, overtaking, annihilating and obliterating the enemy.

For him never to return again.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Richdee1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Quoted you on a dead thread, hope you get it and reply
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Over one hundred vehicles and thousands of motorists were said to have been stranded in Yakila and Garun Gabas near Kundu in Rafi Local Government Area on Saturday as gunmen took over the Kontagora-Minna road of Niger State.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/gunmen-block-kontagora-minna-road-kidnap-travellers/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Desperately vying for it death?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2021
President Muhammed Buhari doing some window shopping in U.A.E.

It's been long guys, missed you folks grin

19 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome back. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome back, many of us where somewhat worried.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

He's alive, he is alive!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome back, we really missed you.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

However,the president should not be seen window shopping the vehicle while proforce is window selling grin elsewhere. Not a good advert for our defence industry. wink

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
The moment a Nigerian soldier made an IPOB terrorist to dance with him after a little brain reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gaC7RYBeY

Even though am against military brutality against civilians, but this video funny grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The moment a Nigerian soldier made an IPOB terrorist to dance with him after a little brain reset.

Even though am against military brutality against civilians, but this video funny grin
That place looks like Brass island and not anywhere in the east ooo.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Honestly this is wrong and unprofessional !

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

The song is the funny part.

Bye bye o...corona virus
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
RiceProducers:

Yes. Pls don't tell Amnesty International.

LIPS SEALED

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
bidexiii:

Welcome back, Chief.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Whyem15:

grin grin

Do u even know what a crisis is
We just like using heavy word for basic incident.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Now I have seen his hair...what I need to do is take this picture to my scientific lab, run a comprehensive analysis to determine your DNA, and possible location you are and where you will be in the next 30 days and also send a drone to watch you and then??

I will think about that later(too much onyibo film grin grin)

Keep up the good works bro cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2021
bidexiii:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2200) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.