Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (108400 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by efilefun(m): 3:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Few days to go
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by PhockPhockMan: 3:53am On Apr 06, 2015
nduchucks:
PDP propaganda, this Oba will never make such a statement carelessly.
See your life. But if the statement is in favour of PDP, will you type this trash?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Last week Ambode and Osinbajo were in Alaba market canvassing for votes, you're in your palace rubbishing their efforts. Oba, Igbos can not

be intimidated, It seems you want Ambode to lose because this your so called riot act would make more of them to vote for Jimi Agbaje, Akiolu

should be told that Igbos don't accept the language of threat.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by nduchucks: 3:55am On Apr 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
See your life. But if the statement is in favour of PDP, will you type this trash?

Oga, speak English

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Firefire(m): 4:02am On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba is suffering from mouth diarrhea and dizziness cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by PhockPhockMan: 4:05am On Apr 06, 2015
nduchucks:

Oga, speak English
Tell that to Buhari.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by egift(m): 4:17am On Apr 06, 2015
"When in Rome, you do like the Romans" - EGIFT to Fellow Umu Igbo

Sai Ambode.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by judiciarypalava: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Truly this can't be from an Oba. But if it is true, then the Oba has just reduced the throne below the chairman of Ojota motor park. Between him and FFK, l think FFK would have done better than him in this regards.
Yorubas and their ranting without action. See what a supposedly traditional ruler is voicing out all because of money. If Lagos has been on the opposition who cares, and what has that got to so with the voters. You better talk to your power drunks like Tinubu. But wait oh, the oba wants to join the likes of Tinubu and co to suck Lagos dry. Been taking this thing lightly, but watch and see how this week will be, Ambode or what they call him, you should hold this useless oba responsible for your predicaments come 11th. May be he will employ you as one of the palace boys after destroying your career.
Thank God its secret ballot oh, e for hard o. In fact, this oba should go and;
D

I

E

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm....

I shouldn't dignify this with a response.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Firefire:
... and the intimidation continue... Oba, indeed. undecided

Let the so called Oba know that power belongs only to Almighty God and He gives to whosoever He wishes.

God has decreed power to him....going against him mean you rebel against God.

11 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by huptin(m): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2015
I dont see any reason for this outburst...... in the last presidential election all the ibos and south south people voted for their son in Lagos their total combined votes plus all the OPC boys was less than 35% of the total votes cast, so how can they vote Agbaje into power?
Leave the Ibos alone......we all know them, they can only beat their chests they are not capable of over turning the apple cart.... not in a million years.

Nobody travels a million miles to install a king in another man's land. That wont happen in a million years.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Sconty09(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2015
owobokiri:
This is what happens when you make an egunje collecting petty police man your oba. Who is this unknown quantity? If a stewpid Akiolu wants Lagos to boil, he should go ahead and try nonsense. Touts dressed in some royal regalia. Empty threats won't fly. APC must be forced to feel the heat for all the Tinubu/fashola anti igbo policies come election day. Heavy taxes, heavy toles, deportations and intimidations in market places. Those are APCs legacies against the igbo in Lagos. It is payback time. Oba Akiolu should stop throwing tantrums and face the issues.

Must you live in Lagos with all these your woes? go to bornu or Niger delta where good policies would favour you and your people. I think after this election we would contact our Yoruba leaders especially in Lagos to re-organize our political and economic status. This is our land not yours. Go and re build Aba and omitsha that your kinsmen have turned to misery.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by VolvoS60(m): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Inkman:
not mincing words atall
the oba bares it all
raw and stark
bottom line is
he spoke the truth

^^^
Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by MayorofLagos(m): 4:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Normality:
Lol

It doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is burning down soon.
My brothers, anybody burn ur shop, go to his house and burn it.

Anybody kills ur child, kill his child too. brother for brother.

if agberos mess up there, come here let me organize Aba and Onitsha agberos for u, these ones here know no joy, they don't send anybody born of man, they will burn Lagos down and that Oba will weep like a child.

Fellow Biafrans you are heroes, we aint cowards. scatter the face of anything that slaps ur face, anyone draws ur ear, cut his off.

I used to be a peace loving man, but zoological republic of Nigeria and the monkeys and baboons not forgetting the dogs that would have been soaked in their blood had the terrorist lost, only understand violence, and violence they must see all their life time.

For Chukwu Abiama is ur God and he is with you all Biafrans, fear no one, Freedom is coming soon.

Na so una make noise but the moment OPC stage position across street you will pick phone and start calling for police protection. Mbu cannot help you. With all his gragra he couldnt even help Jonathan. Lagos is not Port Harcourt where he harasses a state governor....over here he will loose his job and life.

Oba has told you, we are not begging you.....if you cherish your livelihood in Lagos, be sure to do the right thing. Yoruba is in power now, not Ijaw. You bow down!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by VolvoS60(m): 4:45am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
These Yorubas have goooooood leaders.
How can somebody leave his land to come and select your leader for you?
Big Ups to the Oba.
Lagos has been lead by an opposition party for too long. Now there is a golden opportunity and some people from another land are trying to stop it? That's not fair. I just hope they won't report him to ICC

^^^^
Nonsense.

The hypocrisy of so many of those who profess to be democrats is becoming clear now. You couldn't even wait for a confirmation or denial before voicing your approval of the words attributed to Alhaji Akiolu.

We shall see.

9 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by huptin(m): 4:45am On Apr 06, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Last week, Ambode and Osinbajo were in Alaba market canvassing for votes, you're in your palace rubbishing their efforts. Oba, Igbos can not

be intimidated, It seems you want Ambode to lose because this your so called riot act would make more of them to vote for Jimi Agbaje, Igbos

don't accept the language of threat.

I can assure you PDP will get far less votes in this gubernatorial election than they got in the presidential version. Whether it is because the ibos will chucken out o.... i cant say.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by VolvoS60(m): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Alcatraz001:
We are watching the ibos and all there shenanigans...............m.We told you not to take our gentility for weakness but you refused,hope you are ready for whaats coming?

I hope you have imported area boys from nnewi to help you fight the Agberos? Lagos belongs to Yorubas and it is not a No man's Land as you are fond of saying. Let's see how it goes though....

^^^^
Yet more nonsense.

People will vote for whomever they wish. You have neither the right nor the power to abridge the democratic voting rights of your fellow citizens. These rights are guaranteed by the Republic in that text called the constitution. You should read it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by VolvoS60(m): 4:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

Logical answer.

^^^
There is no logic there. Absolutely none.

5 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by luvmijeje(f): 4:54am On Apr 06, 2015
“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water

If this statement truly emanate from the Oba, I'm definitely voting Agbaje...... Agbaje is also the son of the land who has the right to be voted for.

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.