Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Naira Set To Rise Further This Week - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Set To Rise Further This Week (35523 Views)

Naira To Rise Further As Banks Reject Dollars / Naira Set To Appreciate As CBN MPC Retains Rates / Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by EroticDesigner: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

I will deal with u if you're not extral careful. [/b]

I would like to see how you would deal with an anonymous stranger on the internet.

Really, I would like to see you try.

P.s I design book covers and sell 3d box set templates useful for books in
a series. Send me a message on fiverr with your
Nl moniker in it and get a discount.
https://uk.fiverr.com/users/erotic_designer/
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticDesigner:

I would like to see how you would deal with an anonymous stranger on the internet.

Really, I would like to see you try.

Is okay... Try me, ur picture is der...
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by EroticDesigner: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Is okay... Try me, ur picture is der...

You must be high on Koolaid.
Why d fΓΉck are u now following me ?

Do me a favour and unfollow me now.
I don't wanted to be infected by your attitude.

-++++---------+

Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticDesigner:

You must be high on Koolaid.
Why d Bleep are u now following me ?

Do me a favour and unfollow me now.
I don't wanted to be infected by your attitude.

"those who live in class house don't throw stones" you removed your profile pictures, cheesy cheesy I dey laugh, I will still get you.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by EroticDesigner: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

"those who live in class house don't throw stones" you removed your profile pictures, cheesy cheesy I dey laugh, I will still get you.

I never had any profile pic, you slowpoke.
Is the weed affecting your brain because you have mistaken me for someone else.

Stop following me.

------------------

Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticDesigner:

I never had any profile pic, you slowpoke.
Is the weed affecting your brain because you have mistaken me for someone else.

Stop following me.

Bloody nairaland.com prostitute like you, wake up your game is almost up, I repeat again and again, I will deal with you, ur picture is saved here.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by EroticDesigner: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Bloody nairaland.com prostitute like you, wake up your game is almost up, I repeat again and again, I will deal with you, ur picture is saved here.

Fine, post it here.
I am waiting.

So your scare tactic is use a picture of a some random gal to intimidate?

You are far worse than I thought.
Rotten and in need of help.

Because I don't know what madness disturbs you.

I pity the day you were born. It would have been better if your mother had a miscarriage instead.

At least your blood would have served some use to the soil instead of the mess you have become.

To think that atoms underwent 6 billon years to be in that mistake of your brain.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticDesigner:

Fine, post it here.
I am waiting.

I rest my case, keep waiting wen d damage has been done. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by overhypedsteve(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
lestat:

Yeah I am sure you don't, except they make it a barney musical with bouncing coloured letters explaining everything at the bottom of the screen right? grin
lol. Bros. U finish dat lady.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by kraftykc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
MrRhymes101:
Nonsense propaganda!!! Let it rise 1st na. Y are they telling us its set to rise? Did they tell us before it fell?

Propaganda? From N220 to N199? So the international market was artificially falling the price of the naira just to get GMB in office?

KAI... I am saddened with the level of mental laziness that is prevalent in this country.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by tomzman: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sign of good things to come.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ummm yeah..
You need to post bigger images on your blog and also get the wordpress App.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
IVORY2009:

I rest my case, keep waiting wen d damage has been done. cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
IVORY2009:

[/s]

oloribuku u are so jobless that all u do is follow people and spew trash about them. wasted sperm
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

oloribuku u are so jobless that all u do is follow people and spew trash about them. wasted sperm

bloody scammer like u, wen will u stop using other ladies pictures as ur profile pix?
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
how do I order?? pls what r d procedures? undecidedhow do I order?? pls what r d procedures?
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
uaccurate:
Good one... I will now order my goods now from... This Chinese sites .... Change
pls how do I oder,,,what r d procedures?
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

bloody scammer like u, wen will u stop using other ladies pictures as ur profile pix?

when your mama die soonest i will stop. ashiere. I'm waiting for your link to my latest profile pic again. at least that will keep you busy since u are jobless. mumu
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

when your mama die soonest i will stop. ashiere. I'm waiting for your link to my latest profile pic again. at least that will keep you busy since u are jobless. mumu

I dey laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The question is why were u using other ladies pictures as your profile pictures @ first? I repeat bad market for you, no nairalander will fall for ur trap.
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The question is why were u using other ladies pictures as your profile pictures @ first? I repeat bad market for you, no nairalander will fall for ur trap.

go and die kid. I'm busy
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

go and die kid. I'm busy

Ma' begee funeee ' Baba go slow.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by 19naia(m): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigeria has just started the move for auto assembly and for export... Many other industries are looking to grow in Naija for export..
The falling value of the Naira will eventually do good for Nigeria so long as Nigeria is productive enough to make many more products in the country..
This is what china has done. They expanded production of everything they could possibly need, and did so while discouraging imports..
Eventually they are so productive that they export to the whole world and import mostly cheap raw materials... China enjoys keepng their currency devalued..

It may not benefit Nigeria right now, but in the face of expanded productivity for export sales, it will be beneficial to have a low value on the international market.. Then the export income will expand the economy and cause the value of the Naira to naturally rise...
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by coretechng1(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
China RMB has been trading @ RMB6.x=$1 for years.How is it devalued?
Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by 19naia(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
coretechng1:
China RMB has been trading @ RMB6.x=$1 for years.How is it devalued?

Ah yes, chinas currency may not look like a low value at 6 to 1, but the issue is that they prefer to keep their currency value below the dollar and many other world currencies ,and also keep their wages and internal staple prices low..
It gives them an advantage for selling exports and selling cheap labour for international companies... I am not saying its something china has just done, its what they have been doing all along their steady rise to biggest world economy... During the worst of the world economic collapse, Chinas economy was booming because the world was less prosperous and thus more in need of cheaper goods which china is the king of... So business boomed for china above all others in the world, and china came out in the top 2 world economies and maybe now its #1..
Chinas currency was meant to follow and rise in value.. It did not, the chinese were manipulating their currency value to keep it low.. Because if it rose to high value along side the rise of their economy, they would lose the many customers seeking cheap goods sold under a cheap currency...

Japan is a top world economy, but their currency trades very low next to the dollar.. They make up for this by paying high wages and having high prices in their country...
China keeps their currency low, wages low and prices low, despite the rise in their economy... Its not an authentic economic balance there.. They do have some very expensive places and things in china, but on average, most people make as little money as in much lesser economies...

1 Like

Re: Naira Set To Rise Further This Week by 989900: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Is it true it's now ₦170 to $1 in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Dramatically Recovers To N405/$1 After MPC Decisions / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission / What Is An Opay Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.