Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness (21379 Views)

Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS / Nigerian Immigration Service Vs Nigerian Customs Service / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tombrook0:
good morning friends.

pls does anyone have an idea of where to get the certificate of physically and mentally fitness. and also the cost of getting it.am in Lagos pls.
your kinds response are urgently needed.

Go to a Government Hospital.

Go with some cash..because you may be asked to do some tests.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by krixtopee: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
No idea. . just here to be the FTC!. . Check posts below.

like www.facebook.com/mrconbooks for more and visit www.conbooks.jigsy.com to order copies and leave a comment

Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by itsMrIke(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
seunlaww:
Front page at last, first of all I say a big shoutout to my mum for bringing me to ds world n sponsoring my education if not I wouldn't be on nnairaland talk less of making front page, a big thank you to FG and NYSC Abia state chapter for paying my alawee on time wch allowed me get d big Jimmy thing(infinix hot note),to my siblings I love like kin da Ku,and to all nairalander one love.........lastly to op,nmara nma nke ukwu...

See yhu later..

I will just conclude you are an I.diot!!!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by FredHandsome(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
What's the essence of presenting a certificate of fitness when the doctor won't even run real checks on ur health status: he just issues certificate, even to candidates with undiagnosed ailments, like heart disease! Why don't NIS conduct the certication by themself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by LilyLuvSrk(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please, people in the House, how do I get to ChamsCity, 2 Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA from Oshodi? Do I enter Ikeja along or Ikeja inside. How do I get to my destination?

And those that has done thier medical report, how much did u spend on it?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by adelcole(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
This medical report nay wahala of all. Do we have anyone who has any format here to show us. I have a medical report of 2008. I just want to use it to restructure mine jare. I no get 5k for now for new one with this limited tym.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mopolchi:
Well, first enter Lagos stop at Ojota. Enter Maryland bus, stop there for Maryland. You go come use leg walka go there as if say you dey go Ikeja from Maryland. You fit ask around for the Isaac John street. Protea Hotel dey for the end of the street too. All the best.

Thanks very much for this, I really hope I get it easily.

Many thanks!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by Tombrook0: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
good morning, i have finally got my certificate, if you are in lagos ,but it wasnt free oh, i can direct you to where i got mine from, if you are intrested call me on 07061960316, or whatapp me on 08082675816
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by phestus(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
FredHandsome:
What's the essence of presenting a certificate of fitness when the doctor won't even run real checks on ur health status: he just issues certificate, even to candidates with undiagnosed ailments, like heart disease! Why don't NIS conduct the certication by themself?
.talk wetin you know. Have you been to a general hopital cause i have.
You be ask to the a blood test and urine sample test then xray. No short cut, believe me cause me wey be them person sef had to go through that process. Start early so you can get the result early. Good luck.
.seem our Time are diff .Lagos centre
oh total amount, N2300+N2000(do the math) *tongueOut*
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by FredHandsome(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
phestus:

.talk wetin you know. Have you been to a general hopital cause i have.
You be ask to the a blood test and urine sample test then xray. No short cut, believe me cause me wey be them person sef had to go through that process. Start early so you can get the result early. Good luck.
.seem our Time are diff .Lagos centre
oh total amount, N2300+N2000(do the math) *tongueOut*
Don't quote me just to yarn dust! I'm NOT seeking for any silly employment: I only commented out of my experience years ago when a job I applied for requested for a Med Cert. I visited a Federal medical centre and was issued a med cert without tests, after paying certain amount of money! Now... Bounce!!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by FredHandsome(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Tombrook0:
good morning, i have finally got my certificate, if you are in lagos ,but it wasnt free oh, i can direct you to where i got mine from, if you are intrested call me on 07061960316, or whatapp me on 08082675816
Did you do some kinda tests?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
please anyone from Enugu/east who had received email for cbt should Endeavour to share where they are being invited for exam. I was shortlisted but no mail, am thinking of possible gatecrash with the printed list
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by phestus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
FredHandsome:

Don't quote me just to yarn dust! I'm NOT seeking for any silly employment: I only commented out of my experience years ago when a job I applied for requested for a Med Cert. I visited a Federal medical centre and was issued a med cert without tests, after paying certain amount of money! Now... Bounce!!
i quoted so what, na your papa get nairaland. Whether you seeking any "silly employment" or not dont comment for just commenting sake. Act your age...Now, Drown! *tongueOut*
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by scarplanet(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
ephreall:
please anyone from Enugu/east who had received email for cbt should Endeavour to share where they are being invited for exam. I was shortlisted but no mail, am thinking of possible gatecrash with the printed list

For Enugu, the centre is AfriHUB International ICT Resource Center, Institute ofManagement and Technology. Time is 11am
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
scarplanet:

For Enugu, the centre is AfriHUB International ICT Resource Center, Institute ofManagement and Technology. Time is 11am

thanks a bunch. heard they av already sent an attachment to our accounts. soo happy..
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by surelove(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its physical examination, I noticed some people doing blood test urine test and 'shit test'. Na una sabi
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by Iphee07(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Since u coming from oshodi to chams, take a bus to shogunle, #50. When u drop go to whr u have the train rails, take keke napep going to chams city. It will drop u at chams or show u the place.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by 0806436bnj(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2015
were can i get this cert in ebonyi state pls help
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by FredHandsome(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
phestus:

i quoted so what, na your papa get nairaland. Whether you seeking any "silly employment" or not dont comment for just commenting sake. Act your age...Now, Drown! *tongueOut*

It's obvious you are a miserable kid so I'll just ignore Ur stup.idity

But I'll suggest to U for free: why don't u just jump into the lagoon or swallow rat poison and end ur misery instead of going about seeking whom to taunt...

Gosh! I shdnt be trading words with you...

Changeling!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by phestus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

It's obvious you are a miserable kid so I'll just ignore Ur stup.idity

But I'll suggest to U for free: why don't u just jump into the lagoon or swallow rat poison and end ur misery instead of going about seeking whom to taunt...

Gosh! I shdnt be trading words with you...

Changeling!
hahhaaa but you just did, now who's miserable(add confusion to your state of mind aswell). #Kidult
oh BTW have got a life Jacket, bring on the lagoon.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness by bolinchin: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Alal:
Pls go to government hospital and ask, some samples will be taken like blood and urine,best of luck.
please how long does it take to get the medical certificate and how much is it?thanks for your prompt response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions / Why Do People Stay Unemployed For So Long??? / Fcmb Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.