Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] (52745 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by hotyink: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2015
FCT Minister alongside Opara presenting Easter Card to President Jonathan, GEJ on behalf of FCT residents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=0&tid=584780514512543744

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by delishpot: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Chei!!! They could not even present a hand made card. Plus must it carry Gej and patie pictures? Abuja fifo representatives nor try at all o.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ should be the only one there because he is a good man. As For PEJ? She is the useless and mannerless first lady I have ever seen in Nigeria. Illiterate woman kawai. I dislike her for calling us Almajaris. angry

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by realborn(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Mama Peace has suddenly disappeared from the radar since her husband conceded defeat.

Such is life.

NB
If Jonathan had a fresh opportunity, I am certain he would put a permanent masking tape on Patience's mouth.

GEJ was the hope for a presidency of zero ostentation. He unfortunately arrogated excess spoil of the land to himself and household. Today, he would watch Buhari lead the people with extreme humility.

The fanfare of gifting will wane gradually. As May 29 approaches, he would gradually see no friend to worship him as they have always done.

Once again, such is life!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Someone should tell Patience to come out and live her life. The election is won and lost and her husband has moved on. Nigerians would not forget them ever.

18 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by esther1994(f): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Friends will always be there for him. He is a good man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by CR77(f): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ the man of year

A lucky man with good heart, Mama peace the badoo

GEJ TILL MAY 29th

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Dominionng(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mama Peace be like

"My lof, can't me out"!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by lakside000: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
ماشاء الله

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by veekid(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jonathan show us how good he is at d die minutes ...... well!!! start packing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by khalebzy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
y
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by vacant06(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Really a lucky man with good heart

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by slap1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mama Peace has been on ghost mode. Looks like a sore loser.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Etumgbe(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by ChangeisHere: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where is Fat Mama Piss

No one has seen her since Nigerians sent her husband packing. I hope she is ok

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=14pt] undecided

mama piss has finally realized that power truly belongs to the people. she has been absent in all public functions of late and probably still in shock of the election results. Her contributions to her Husband's political downfall is legendary and if she wasn't GEJ's wife, i would have called her a mole working for the APC with her constant mouth diarrhea. Good luck to out going president Jonathan. You are a good man surrounded by punks[/size]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Anugod(f): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice. This one no be card o, na signboard undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by olafunny(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anyways, mr president, although i grossly hated your administration, but your act of statesmanship really moved my emotion. How i wish u r not PDP candidate, u would do better. Safe journey to Otueke.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by rusher14: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
I see that card collecting dust somewhere in Otuoke.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Xavier9ja(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
joor o
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by loomer: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
That one na sign board
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by joedejana(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Why does it look lovely[/size] sad

Because u like Gej undecided

[size=13pt]Oh...yeah[/size] cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by mcprince32(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Donsolo101: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
In did GEJ is the most lucky president and a good man

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by ozo13(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
mama peace no get time for all ds ooo...we all need not to be humble in ds life. I can still remember her last campaigns before election in d east.she was saying rubbish and bouncing as if she was making any sense.now all dos people following her then ie mrs onyeka that refuse to advice her not to be talking like a thug will desert her now.anyway, such is life.who know may be she is in river strategizing on river state election.she can't afford to loose everything nah

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by njuwo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
esther1994:
Friends will always be there for him. He is a good man.
Where the card?
Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by UnknownT: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pashie has gone into hiding? On a normal day, she doesn't miss such occasion

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] by Ilekeh(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Where's PEJ?

I am worried that this woman don commit suicide.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother' / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.