Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. (2239 Views)

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
I make sure I find a quite place devoid of any living thing, that's where I recharge to full bar.

?

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Get back to your comfort zone asap.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
A book, browse through NL, play video games or meditate.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Tallesty1(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
I can't spend a day in a crowd.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by love884: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
you basically just die

1 Like

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by elantraceey(f): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:

Same here.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by sinaj(f): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
nairaland or bbm sure pass smiley
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Heromaniaa: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
I continue writing my book.

1 Like

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by acenazt: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
hmmm I go back home with a bottle of cold Pepsi,lock my door and watch movies
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Same here.
Checked ur profile 4 d first since i knw u here.

You are older than I Imagined
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Movies..a whole lot of it. Alone ofcourse...

1 Like

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by PunkyOh(f): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Lock doors & have some "me time", either reading or watching tv. Oh & I will welcome nobody until I've fully aligned my energies. I'm known to hide from people when I need space. They be like *knock knock* "I know you're in there!" & I just ignore them. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by elantraceey(f): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Checked ur profile 4 d first since i knw u here.

You are older than I Imagined

I might not be .

How old did you imagine
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
So, effectively, you don't leave your house??
English knowledge lacking... undecided
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2015
So many things comes to mind......
Coding, movies on my laptop, and yes talking to my self.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

I might not be .

How old did you imagine
Late teens
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

Teacher Nwa Mkpi.

Save your lectures for those that interested.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2015
I take a long walk alone, or watch my favorite chick-flick that takes me to wonderland, or go over my goals, or WRITE, or just lie down and meditate.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Teacher Nwa Mkpi.

Bro, not lectures. You clearly didn't understand the question.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Tallesty1(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

Bro, not lectures. You clearly didn't understand the question.
ok
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by MizMyColi(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

Tallesty1:
Teacher Nwa Mkpi.

undecidedundecided

grin
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Chazzyboy: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2015
For I dey run around till day break
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Chazzyboy:
For I dey run around till day break
I doubt you got my point.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Chazzyboy: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2015
By running up and Down nah shebi I answered correctly
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by arcme111(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
i lock myself up in my room, no phones, no tv, often just some slow music without any external interference (noise)......works for me wink
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Chazzyboy: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank you
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Once I come back, I would just go into my room, lock the door and its just me, my phone and my laptop.....

1 Like

Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Chazzyboy:
By running up and Down nah shebi I answered correctly
funny guy
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by gab264(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Lacomus:
I make sure I find a quite place devoid of any living thing, that's where I recharge to full bar.

?

Cc: lalasticlala
I don't try going out in a crowdy place,if i happens to be there anytime.i will loss 220 joules of energy and i will lock my self indoor for a day to revive that........luks scary
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by DonX001: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I come back, I would just go into my room, lock the door and its just me, my phone and my laptop.....

This is classic me.
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
gab264:
I don't try going out in a crowdy place,if i happens to be there anytime.i will loss 220 joules of energy and i will lock my self indoor for a day to revive that........luks scary
Wht looks scary ?
Re: Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. by tsleazy(m): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2015
lol......everyone is claiming to be an introvert

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor / 5 Important Ways Of Maintaining Conversation With A Girl / 10 Signs That Prove You Are No Longer In Love With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.