Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58624 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by gorkypark(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results.

1719 Likes 1846 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sweettease(f): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Team JK cheesy

357 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Jaykay is OK!

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bamidele029: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is our next Governor by God's Grace

726 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2015
APC fan supporting JK.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by flopriddy: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!

503 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kuluTemper: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Agbaje has said it all 'Lagos state has always been in opposition to the federal government, let the story be different this time around ' so, for the story to be different. The federal government is APC so please take Agbaje's advice.

337 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dunkem21(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy
sweettease:
Team JK cheesy

grin Remember, 7 days o cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Ngoziada592: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
I will be voting Ambode, no PDP propaganda can change that grin

263 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Medunah: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
I support Agbaje #teamJK

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Sooroptimist1: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
All ethnic nationalities have co-existed peacefully in Lagos until the advent of Ethnodivisive brand of politicking started by Jonathan and now being stoked by Jimi Agbaje

For that reason Lagosians should never make the mistake of voting for this Just Kidding Kindergartener

Vote APC

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Alphaoscar: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Team A+

But I'm not gonna share anything cos its suppose to be likes for Ambode and shares for JK.

People likes APC while PDP are masters in Sharing( money, rice, yam, weed, kaikai, guns, cutlass, weapons, lies etc).

Anyway, my PVC and yours will correct the mistake on Saturday

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bchpeter: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Ngoziada592:
I will be voting Ambode, no PDP propaganda can change that grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by WisdomFlakes: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
JK is not OK for Lagos right now, so it's gonna be A+.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by AbetterLagos: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
JK promised wifi all round lagos yet his pharmaceutical company does not have a working website. lagosians pls vote wisely. Vote APC for continuity and a synchronised development between us and the federal government.

EKO O NI BAJE.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by AdekunleBal: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
If you want PDP to jonathan all of Fashola's work in Lagos, vote PDP. If you want to build on Fashola's strides, vote AMBO!!

Eko o ni Baje.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by PelumiOrungbe: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2015
It was formerly EkoTinubu and now it's EkoFashola and by His grace,  it would be EkoAmbode. We believe and we have faith. #AMBO2015 #VoteAPC

EKO O NI BAJE.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by KukusB: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Voting PDP to power in #Lagos will be inimical to continued sustainability of Lagos. PDP simply cannot be an agent for progress and Transparency. It is not in their DNA. Vote APC for continuity come April 11. Eko o ni Baje.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by MichaelKukus: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2015
How do you expect to run a mega city like Lagos if you cannot even run your pharmacy efficiently. One branch since 1985. JK is certainly a joke. Such mediocrity and some of you want him to rule a state like Lagos. You are all Jokers.

I am voting AMBODE, because a simple glimpse at his profile and experience, puts him miles above JK (just kidding) in terms of competence, preparedness, experience and the will to work and deliver. Ambode for Lagos State Governor.

Eko o ni Baje.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by talktoUTI: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
On April 11 na ambode i de vote for,, for here self na ambode i vote for, ambooooooo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by talktoUTI: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
For smooth continuty Ambode
Amboooo

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by acehud: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Its ambode oooo singing...I #voteambode...#ambo2015

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ayokellany: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Any Lagosian Igbo Yoruba all others just have to be sick in the brain if they think PDP with it's barrage of failures can transform Lagos

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by seunfly: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by gorkypark(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
I think Ambode will floor his opposition #Ambo2015

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by naijasaints: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dridowu: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
JK will supply drugs to the Lagos state owned hospital like he has been doing before while Ambode will sign the contract paper as the executive governor of Lagos state.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mogentle(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Tzmilez: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode all the way.....

31 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Ondo Election Result / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.