Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (86381 Views)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by dainformant(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Singing and blasting music jams in his 'ostracized' car, a driver and his three Tyre Volkswagen shocked road users and commuters in Lagos on Easter day. The car was pictured along Iyana-oba road, just after Ojo army cantonment with only three tyres as people around searched for the fourth one all to no avail. The intriguing part is that the driver felt unconcerned by the sounds and sparks the empty wheel produced on the road as he sped off in his 'Fast and Furious' vehicle. Sources who were present felt perturbed by the development as they agitated for his arrest comparing his situation to that of the Boko Haram insurgents in the North, "he's endangering his life and our own lives too," they said.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/see-car-that-caused-commotion-in-lagos.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by teemanbastos(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
cry undecided
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by swaggzo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Fairgodwin(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahaha... funny, adventurous, but very risky.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hate seeing people put stickers on their dashboards. angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by dainformant(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
pls, use your hatred "productively"......no dey waste am
omenka:

47 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by PaulJohn1: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

No be their own again? undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
PaulJohn1:

No be their own again? undecided
I no suppose get opinion again?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by slap1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Doing amebo from a 'missionary car'. Ok o!

14 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by cirmuell(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Old pix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by dainformant(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
no be old pix rather na old car.....mayb na wetin dey confuse you
cirmuell:
Old pix.

3 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by cirmuell(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
dainformant:
no be old pix rather na old car.....mayb na wetin dey confuse you
lol no, thought I've seen the pix b4.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by willi926(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
so that man drove all d way from alakija 2 iyana iba and lastma no c am. shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
sad I even think say na better thing I wun see

Lol @ "fast and furious kind of car" gringrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by CR77(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Typing.. smiley smiley
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Anugod(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
For real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by betterpikinn: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nawa
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Ojestas(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Maybe he needs a psychiatric attention !
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Kentrasso(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Anugod(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
That guy should be examined. This cannot be an ordinary something. The guy must be high on engine oil undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by benuejosh: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
i comment my reserve.. meanwhile since this thread refuses to make front pages. see baba plan www.nairaland.com/2240192/buharis-blue-print-first-100
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Donjay007(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
K
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
No plate number sef
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by absoluteSuccess: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
stop messing somebody's car smiley

It is also known as Icabod.
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by joedejana(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Don't disturb him o[/size]
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

oya go and beat him

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by delishpot: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dem leave am drive like that?
Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by Donjay007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
willi926:
so that man drove all d way from alakija 2 iyana iba and lastma no c am. shocked
chairman how dd you know its from alakija??i see signs of guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos by LordCenturion(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who put this in Front page?,, I need to flog this mod

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Talk Library / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / Benz C300 Assessment & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.