Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) (33594 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hardywaltz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fellow Rivers People, with less than 5 days to the Gubernatorial elections in Rivers State, we want to conduct an online poll between the 3 main aspirants.

PLS ONLY PEOPLE WHO THEIR PVCs REGISTERED TO VOTE IN RIVERS STATE.
Thank you.

Names of aspirants are arranged in Alphabetical ordet

moderators, front page please!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hardywaltz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
For
Dakuku Peterside of the APC click like.

824 Likes 98 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hardywaltz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
For
Chief (Barr.) Nyesom Wike of the PDP click like

379 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hardywaltz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
For
Prince Tonye Princewill of Labour Party click like..

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by crownprince102: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Peterside is the man........

Under Wike, ASUU went on 6 month strike. River state student should not risk 2 years stay at home ooo.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hardywaltz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Peterside is the man........

Under Wike, ASUU went on 6 month strike. River state student should not risk 2 years stay at home ooo.
Hope u are a registered voter in Rivers State?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by crownprince102: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
hardywaltz:

Hope u are a registered voter in Rivers State?
That's why I never bothered to hit like. Rivers state should pick LP ahead of Wike,

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by DickDastardly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wish mama peace was in the race. Missing her yarns already grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by dipopooo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
APC everywhere.
It seems u pple dnt understand, let's giv them 4yrs to perform their magic. Both federal n state levels APC APC APC

Dere won't be any excuse after 4yrs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I still believe pdp will win because mama peace after loosing federal power will want to concentrate her remaining energy on Rivers. She and wike will fight dirty to retain that place and after everything is settled, and ameachi is promoted, the real fight between mama peace and wike will start, because wike is very stubborn and will not give that mama soft landing, then another non performing 4 years in making.
if no rigging and peoples vote count, it is between LP and APC, but that one will happen in fantasy land.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Ilekeh(f): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmm

Their portfolios, please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by joedejana(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
What am I doing here?

Again
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by aminho(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Apc sak from cap to socks
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who's WIKE? Is he a singer? Or ( U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna write school fees HIKE?) ... Mtcheew
The fact that PDP won d presidential poll in river state doesn't mean they'll win this time around
IN DAKUKU PETERSIDE W̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ TRUST!
cool cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by aristocrazzy: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dakuku will suceed this time.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
For all his life, wike kept on saying rivers state must connect to the Centre. I wonder what he has to say now lol. Peterside is the man. A vote for wike as governor is a vote for pej as governor. I wish the lp guy tonye princewill was in the apc or pdp. He's the best guy but I don't want to waste my vote.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Tookool(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
hardywaltz:
Fellow Rivers People, with less than 5 days to the Gubernatorial elections in Rivers State, we want to conduct an online poll between the 3 main aspirants.

PLS ONLY PEOPLE WHO THEIR PVCs REGISTERED TO VOTE IN RIVERS STATE.
Thank you.

Names of aspirants are arranged in Alphabetical ordet

moderators, front page please!

Under wike asup went on strike for 11months, I detezt that man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Matttthew(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Winning team..... APC

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by fucktoto: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op, u think this will work? APC members from other parts of the country will click 'like' for their own candidate, so also the PDP's. To me, this is utter waste of time. You can't rely on the results as much as u can't control where the 'likes' are coming from

28 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by sagewonders(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Prince Tonye Princewill of Labour Party Is good for the job

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by smithadam: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
another drama unfolding?

just dey observe
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by lifestyle1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some never beleived in online poll during the presidential elections.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by datguru: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Peterside the people's choice.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by condralbede(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dr WIKE...I rep Trans Amadi polling unit,behind woji.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by DickDastardly(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
[s]
Lemon12:
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
[/s]
He never said this, but if he did then may a thousand thunder fire him and his descendants and any bastard that wishes to quote me cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I supported GEJ but I won't support Wike because he did nothing while we wasted at home due to ASUU strike.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Which Kind New NL Font Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.