Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hatred Against Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hatred Against Igbo (667 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Habours Hatred Against Igbo People - Nnamdi Kanu's Father. / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hatred Against Igbo by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls i want to ask the Oba of Lagos some questions.
Who are the Igbo? Are they Nigerians or foreigners? Are they constitutionally empowered to enjoy freedom of association and right to vote? Out of more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why would the Oba of Lagos singled igbo out as a possible obstacles against his anointed? This is a threat to our cooperate existence. Ohaneze should not take this threat with levity. They should take him to ICC should his "chosen" one fail to win the election and there is breakdown of law against the Igbo. Igbo should go out on Saturday and vote for any candidate of their choice. They should be ready to defend themselves, properties and investments. They are Nigerian as long as this Lord Lugard's prison exist.
Lagos belongs to all
Re: Hatred Against Igbo by CHM11: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Pls i want to ask the Oba of Lagos some questions.
Who are the Igbo? Are they Nigerians or foreigners? Are they constitutionally empowered to enjoy freedom of association and right to vote? Out of more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, why would the Oba of Lagos singled igbo out as a possible obstacles against his anointed? This is a threat to our cooperate existence. Ohaneze should not take this threat with levity. They should take him to ICC should his "chosen" one fail to win the election and there is breakdown of law against the Igbo. Igbo should go out on Saturday and vote for any candidate of their choice. They should be ready to defend themselves, properties and investments. They are Nigerian as long as this Lord Lugard's prison exist.
Lagos belongs to all
I don't understand these majority tribes. You want to enjoy the wealth that comes from the south south which is another region but don't want others to be free in Lagos!....I think this time secession will come!!!
Re: Hatred Against Igbo by wordcat(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
As far as this British Zoo called Nigeria exist, and Niger Delta Oil belongs to all then Lagos is to ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Is Our Man. / Puzzle - Who Is The Next Governor Of Lagos? Fill In The Gap / See What Happen [the APC And PDP]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.