Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) (18318 Views)

Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Importing fairly used cloths and shoe into
Nigeria has been a big business over the
years and the trend doesn't seem to vanish
soon. This is another very good business
opportunity that is fitting for those outside the
country where this things are gotten very
cheap, sometimes free.
I always see people gather each time I am
passing by and when I looked closely, only
one thing that I used to see - there is new
arrival of used cloths and shoes and people
are busy in numbers selecting their choice
designs and paying instantly.
A used cloth in USA cost about $0.5 dollars i
Bale of 25kg grade A. If the bale contains lik
200, the price will be $0.5 x 200 = N15,500.
you brings it into Nigeria, the same bale will
be sold for up to N75,000 and make N50,00
pure profit! You can sell at cheaper price to
help your country people and still make good
profit.
1. Get a Big shop back home if you are
outside Nigeria where you will be stocking
your goods when it arrives. The same shop
will be used for displaying so that passerby
who would like to bend down and select coul
do that conveniently. A friend confirmed that
some of the cloths found in this bales are
good enough to be sold in boutiques as som
are still unused with the labels intact.
2. Source your products online at eBay or
Alibaba and select the preferred supplier. Or
you go round and look for suppliers. You will
have to arrange for trusted business partner
back home who will be in charge of the home
front.
3. Set your logistic in place and begin to
import. As soon as it arrives, your partner at
home will take over from there and handle th
sale, distribution and disbursement.
Please, If you are into this business or you
have engaged in it before and have some
experience share with other and let' move thread forward.
and if u need any assistant

Contact opus +234 807 172 5880 for prices and location thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by AKMoney1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Do they sell in bale on eBay?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by completey(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
AKMoney1:
Do they sell in bale on eBay?
Yes. Just search for wholesale Clothing lot or bulk lot.
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by AKMoney1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
completey:

Thanks, Are you into it?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by completey(f): 2:58am On Apr 07, 2015
AKMoney1:

Thanks, Are you into it?
Yes
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by viyon02: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
@op if you will help buy and ship to naija how much will that cost?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by tessylove2(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice one
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ojialo(m): 1:31am On Apr 08, 2015
completey:

I'm just hearing this for the first time
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ojialo(m): 1:42am On Apr 08, 2015
manlawal:
Importing fairly used cloths and shoe into
Nigeria has been a big business over the
years and the trend doesn't seem to vanish
soon. This is another very good business
opportunity that is fitting for those outside the
country where this things are gotten very
cheap, sometimes free.
I always see people gather each time I am
passing by and when I looked closely, only
one thing that I used to see - there is new
arrival of used cloths and shoes and people
are busy in numbers selecting their choice
designs and paying instantly.
A used cloth in USA cost about $0.5 dollars i
Bale of 25kg grade A. If the bale contains lik
200, the price will be $0.5 x 200 = N15,500.
you brings it into Nigeria, the same bale will
be sold for up to N75,000 and make N50,00
pure profit! You can sell at cheaper price to
help your country people and still make good
profit.
1. Get a Big shop back home if you are
outside Nigeria where you will be stocking
your goods when it arrives. The same shop
will be used for displaying so that passerby
who would like to bend down and select coul
do that conveniently. A friend confirmed that
some of the cloths found in this bales are
good enough to be sold in boutiques as som
are still unused with the labels intact.
2. Source your products online at eBay or
Alibaba and select the preferred supplier. Or
you go round and look for suppliers. You will
have to arrange for trusted business partner
back home who will be in charge of the home
front.
3. Set your logistic in place and begin to
import. As soon as it arrives, your partner at
home will take over from there and handle th
sale, distribution and disbursement.
Please, If you are into this business or you
have engaged in it before and have some
experience share with other and let's take the
thread forward.

AND IF YOU WANT TO BUY DIRECTLY FROM CHINA I CAN HELP YOU BUY AND SHIP TO NAIJA.
you are quick to say one will gain 50k you forgot to add the shipping cost

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Marysola: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please, I use to wonder "is Okirika from china, a good one"?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
my agent told me 100kg of used cloth will cost $250 excluding shipping fee
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ojialo(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
manlawal:
my agent told me 100kg of used cloth will cost $250 excluding shipping fee
who is your agent?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2015
ojialo:
who is your agent?
what kind of question are u asking me?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ojialo(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2015
manlawal:

what kind of question are u asking me?
see bros dey provoke ooooooo u know want make I know your agent abi you know want make I partake in this business? hmmmmm there is god oooo
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2015
some links to used clothes seller m.alibaba.com/product/1674383164/Grade-A-used-clothes-summer-used.html?s=p
m.alibaba.com/product/50008199525/Used-Clothes-in-BIG-or-SMALL.html
m.alibaba.com/product/50007215222/BULK-USED-CLOTHES-FROM-AUSTRALIA.html
m.alibaba.com/product/2001606564/wholesale-summer-used-clothes-ladies-jean.html

m.alibaba.com/product/2022142815/Summer-used-clothes-for-Africa.html
m.alibaba.com/product/60198683752/used-clothes-for-sale-women-dress.html
m.alibaba.com/product/60096606272/Used-Clothing-cheap-used-clothes.html
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2015
some links to used clothes seller
m.alibaba.com/product/1674383164/Grade-A-used-clothes-summer-used.html?s=p

m.alibaba.com/product/50008199525/Used-Clothes-in-BIG-or-SMALL.html

m.alibaba.com/product/50007215222/BULK-USED-CLOTHES-FROM-AUSTRALIA.html

m.alibaba.com/product/2001606564/wholesale-summer-used-clothes-ladies-jean.html

m.alibaba.com/product/2022142815/Summer-used-clothes-for-Africa.html

m.alibaba.com/product/60198683752/used-clothes-for-sale-women-dress.html

m.alibaba.com/product/60096606272/Used-Clothing-cheap-used-clothes.html

however i can help you buy little quantity like 100kg if all these sellers cant sell

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2015
used shoes

m.alibaba.com/product/60109807277/Used-Shoes-for-Sale.html?s=p

m.alibaba.com/product/117404810/Mixed-Used-shoes-wholesaler-used-shoes.html

m.alibaba.com/product/429456612/Used-Sport-shoes-Used-Shoes-Used.html

m.alibaba.com/product/60197876410/Used-shoes.html

m.alibaba.com/product/1867112405/Wholesale-pure-manual-grid-flat-used.html

m.alibaba.com/product/60110125769/Wholesale-Cheap-Footwear-Shoes-Used-shoes.html

m.alibaba.com/product/1937858956/Professionally-Offer-Premium-Quality-Grade-A.html

m.alibaba.com/product/502631195/Used-Shoes-Secondhand-Shoes.html
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d

you are all invited , help to move this thread forward.thanks lalasticlala
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ojialo(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
the sellers have chatted with don't sell below 1000kgs which is 1tons.
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by dav8id(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2015
manlawal:
1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d

you are all invited , help to move this thread forward.thanks lalasticlala

i dont want to comment before but since you mention me , then let me make something clear here.

if i really get the aim of this thread is for you to help people procure this from alibaba or ebay.?

my advise is you make it clear and pls drop the idea of importing ok pls...it really sounded that you are not into the business...(i read a place you said your agent comfirm to you that the landed cost including shipping is $250) that show you never import such before.

pls always deal on what you know how to do it not what yoi read on internet.

many bloggers that blog on particular business know nothing regard it.they are just copy and patse..dont gamble people money in the name of helping them procure ok pls....stay off of it..remember is also a countryban goods ...

lastly:

i want to introduce to whoever may be interested in moringa seed oil extracting business to take a fast move now.as the demand i due received daily is very high.it very profitable business ....yo read about it here www.davidprof.com/2421-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by manlawal(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
dav8id:

i dont want to comment before but since you mention me , then let me make something clear here.

if i really get the aim of this thread is for you to help people procure this from alibaba or ebay.?

my advise is you make it clear and pls drop the idea of importing ok pls...it really sounded that you are not into the business...(i read a place you said your agent comfirm to you that the landed cost including shipping is $250) that show you never import such before.

pls always deal on what you know how to do it not what yoi read on internet.

many bloggers that blog on particular business know nothing regard it.they are just copy and patse..dont gamble people money in the name of helping them procure ok pls....stay off of it..remember is also a countryban goods ...

lastly:

i want to introduce to whoever may be interested in moringa seed oil extracting business to take a fast move now.as the demand i due received daily is very high.it very profitable business ....yo read about it here www.davidprof.com/2421-2

thanks dav8d am not creating the thread for the purpose of purchasing for them am just trying to assist people who cannot do it themselves but for those who can do it they can as well teach others here and my agent said 250 excluding shipping. i really appreciate your comment .
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by EagleScribes: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Do you have an idea of the cost needed to order for
m.alibaba.com/product/502631195/Used-Shoes- Secondhand-Shoes.html
And ship it down to Nigeria?
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Marysola:
Please, I use to wonder "is Okirika from china, a good one"?
China okirika has low quality. if u need high quality cloths is London bale.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
I do import Wilcox london bales from UK down to West Africa.I sell in balesin cotnuo.I can u help u to import bales and sell like we do in Cotnuo. if u are interested ping me on bbm 7E14A379 or whats app 07033450654 just helping not all d way round.I'm into fairly use bizness.
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jennylov:
I do import Wilcox london bales from UK down to West Africa.I sell in balesin cotnuo.I can u help u to import bales and sell like we do in Cotnuo. if u are interested ping me on bbm 7E14A379 or whats app 07033450654 just helping not all d way round.I'm into fairly use bizness.
list of what JMPWilcox produce:

Ladies Bale size
Cotton blouse
Cotton dress
Cotton skirt
Mixed pants
Poly blouse
Poly dress
Poly shirt
Poly skirt
Tergal skirt
Light jackets
Slips
Bras
55kg
55kg
55kg
150pc
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg

Mens Bale size
Shirts
Polo shirts
Shorts
Cotton pants
Jean pants
Tergal pants
Zipper jackets
Suit jackets
Suits
55kg
55kg
55kg
200pc
100pc
200pc
55kg
75pc
40pc

Childrens Bale Size
Anoraks
Boys mixed pants
Boys cotton shirts
Girls cotton blouse
Girls cotton dress
Childs pants
Childs polo
Childs zipper jacket
Childs rummage
Childs super rummage
55kg
200pc
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
Misc Bale size
Tracksuits
Socks
Ties
Ad sweatshirts
Leather jackets
Fleece jackets
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg
55kg

Household Bale size
Light household
Medium household
Nylon household
Net curtain

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jennylov:
list of what JMPWilcox produce:
Ladies Bale size Cotton blouse Cotton dress Cotton skirt Mixed pants Poly blouse Poly dress Poly shirt Poly skirt Tergal skirt Light jackets Slips Bras 55kg 55kg 55kg 150pc 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg
Mens Bale size Shirts Polo shirts Shorts Cotton pants Jean pants Tergal pants Zipper jackets Suit jackets Suits 55kg 55kg 55kg 200pc 100pc 200pc 55kg 75pc 40pc
Childrens Bale Size Anoraks Boys mixed pants Boys cotton shirts Girls cotton blouse Girls cotton dress Childs pants Childs polo Childs zipper jacket Childs rummage Childs super rummage 55kg 200pc 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg Misc Bale size Tracksuits Socks Ties Ad sweatshirts Leather jackets Fleece jackets 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg 55kg
Household Bale size Light household Medium household Nylon household Cream used clothing What we call the cream of the used clothing which is about 5%, this is the ‘best of the best’, is selected very carefully by our girls. They look for quality, colour, brands and cleanliness. You may find amongst these clothes many UK High Street labels such as; NEXT, M&S, ADAMS, MOTHERCARE, DEBENHAMS, MISS SELFRIGE, ZARA, PRINCIPLES and many more. This clothing once selected is neatly placed into sacks which weigh 25kgs and sealed. These are ready for export to our East Europe clients. These bags are ideal for shop owners as in each bag they will find a little of every garment, some trousers, a few jeans, blouses, dresses, skirts, fashion tops etc... The shop keeper will be surprised to also find some brand new clothing labels in these bags as quite often we receive new goods which we then put a little in most bags. Depending on the season we make bags accordingly, we suggest you buy some winter bags at all times as we carry on the selection throughout spring and summer. We have the following categories; Ladies, Children’s and Men’s No minimum order if you want to try a few bags on your next truck please enquire. We have available sacks of used clothing weighing 12.5kgs each, these are an ideal filler for the used fridges. We place the shelves on the bottom and fill the space with one of these sacks, and any other available space in the container. Two grades are available, either Grade A Africa Mix, or AAA Boutique mix. We can deliver these wherever you are loading in the UK. The Grade A Africa Mix includes all items typical mixed light tropical mix. Perfectly sorted by our girls. The triple AAA Boutique Mix is perfect fashionable clothing ideal for a boutique, mixed summer blouses, dresses, jeans, skirts, the girls will love it. Available in 12.kgs or 25kgs Net curtain
Euro Bales:

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ernestly(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Used clothes is contraband here in naija as we all knw. Importing it into nigeria is so difficult and expensive. That is why those that succeed in bringing it put the price per bale to be high in order to cover cost of purchase,importation and profit. If u ask me I would suggest u buy here in naija to avoid stress and over spending and even seizure of the goods... I DEAL ON 1ST GRADE LONDON BALE...very clean and affordable wholesale price too...show ur interest by sending mail for further details: (ernnypenny@gmail.com) or wats app only on: 08080702772 or 09093833783...thanks
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by ernestly(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
1st grade London bale in Stock are ; Children mix Underwear mix Shifon tops and gown Men cotton shirt Men T-shirt Call for further details ;08080702772
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by olayinkabenita(f): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Uk grade A children's wear, ladies top, dress, creame wears available now you can call on 08085685488. Location is in lagos and you can also check before payment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale / Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / Poultry Incubators for sale in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.