Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (43550 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
goofyone:
Nice writing, but really too informal.

goofyone, smh grin You want me to write 'formal' when I'm not Chimamanda tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2015
goofyone:

You really must be joking. Just to note, it's nothing wrong to be truthful for truth's sake.

Hian!! Leave him alone na, he is just saying a 'prayer' for me. One day, I will be better than Chimamanda, I promise smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
interesting!
nice one standdsmiley
but am still not clicking on the link except u beg megrin

tongue tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Zuluzulu(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Beautiful write up, a classic.

P.s : thanks for slapping that Faraday. Next time, bend his neck for me

5 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Nice piece OP... I laughed all through.

Thanks smiley Glad I made you laugh
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2015
GodblessNig247:
grt write up. Ur suspense is not strong enough, hence few people would click on ur blog to read up. This is because so many of us had captured what might be the end of ur story. I must commend, u write imaginatively and creatively too. I created the 'scenario'in my mind as I read through.

Ok smiley You can still visit to read other write-ups na.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by darnley16(m): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2015
OP did u LASH one of the MODs for this to reach FP?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Beautiful write up, a classic.

P.s : thanks for slapping that Faraday. Next time, bend his neck for me

Lolgrin Hian! The other scientist I want to catch in my dream is Schrödinger undecided I swear, I will kill this one again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2015
darnley16:
OP did u LASH one of the MODs for this to reach FP?

Yes I did smiley
All of them, they even lined up.

#Ozuru

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks Guys for visiting my blog. You all are amazing and you inspire me to write. For the views, the comments, the follows and the likes...I say Dalu, Nagode, Ese gaaan smiley

#Happy

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Warlord3000(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Another great masterpiece..

Nice work

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Psalmwise(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2015
This doesnt still lk sense...,
we should visit your blog to read the remaining part
y cant u post it here
I was already actually enjoying the story

You should have completed it and refer us to your blog for us to read other stories

And this still made front page

if it were to b another writer
he/she wud b abused and d story Won't reach fp

HMM NAIRALAND SHA
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by DPointMan(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Choi....You wicked oo, so u didn't eventually allow your HOD lash, despite all the wahala the man went thru because of you. You're one of those students that allow konji kee person, lecturer & students alike. God is watching you oo, your DVD shall be played on judgement day. Lols. Nice one jare. Your headt is dthere!!!

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by changeagent(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Bellalistic(f): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2015
What sort of joke z this,just wasted my time reading half-baked story

I DONT REALLY FANCY HALF-BREAD
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ojnnaco(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by donifez(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
desmondDessi:
Nice writeup.....felt it,am a writer/poet,am facing this problem of not knowing many grammatical wordings.....the wee,I had to check on dah dictionary...help plzzzz
Trust me with time you will get better, Have a vade mecum...just for words and their meaning.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sanuzi(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2015
WHEN WILL THIS NOLLYWOOD MOVIE BE OUT IN THE MARKET FOR SALE? SUPER STORY
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by zicoraads: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
standd:

Yes I did smiley
All of them, they even lined up.

#Ozuru
Lovely story you got there. Would surely visit your blog and complete the rest when I manage to get free.

Your location got my attention though...Tunga? Niger?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Zellie: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2015
cool
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ryom(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2015
@op, Great writing skills. Are you aware of Okada books? www.okadabooks.com You can get published electronically easily. They exist on multiple platforms too, so a wide reach. All the best!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Stevegetry(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Captivating!!! cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by D9ty7(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Its a good story to speak the truth. Short and precise and in case of next time, could you please kill Faraday all over again? Not for me, but he gave my friends a lot of problems and they want revenge.
And the rate at which Standd's topics dey make frontpage these days ehn, me I dey fear. Whats the secret abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kraftykc(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Wait. This was okay. Nothing more.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by MKO4ever(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok, so what now happened after the exams, was it not the same lecturer that would still mark the paper and also give scores? did you pass eventually?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olareed(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
The pinshure of the sumptuous bumbum..or adonbilivit...

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kinibigdeal(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
At last, he lash you ba? grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Asito(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
themodernman:

I like d fact that Nairaland is mature enough to put this topics on front page in d midnight when 'em <18 will av gone to bed.
there's no sense in what you just posted.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by PassingShot(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice writing style style you've got. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by zizytd(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Standd, Davidflo stop to dae give us updates, u kum start ur own story, bt most of ur stories i have read makes u seem like ur another gal different from the one i know that comments on Davidflo's stories, u r versatile and gifted, keep up the good work.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Donmichaelz(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2015
I actually checked ur profile for d big bum bum

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by busky101(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2015
standd:

Chimamanda shocked shocked Busky you can lie oh grin But anyway, I will get there soon smiley
lol, nne am telling you. D only diff between the both of you is that you are into e-writing. While she started directly from publishing.... If You have the guts you can break into the international scene

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / A Man Worth Waiting For / Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.