Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (62181 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by REALODUA: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
kristisking:
I can see idleness is your problem.Grow up man.
didn't the fani guy use to hammer ojukwus sweetheart, love that fact though
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Obasanjo was shot in the asss yet your fathers surrendered to him

Adekunle lost a whole battalion yet he destroyed everything in Ibo land, even things that didnt move

Adekunle Black scorpion go and read about him and how he laid Iboland to waste
dayokanu you re a fool,a man who is shot in the asss is comical and in western culture being regarded as a coward,because no man who is brave would receive a bullet in his asss grin,he must have been in d act of running away from battle and thereby received it,this feat wuz only bettered by his son last year,as for adekunle war veterans re not known for killing unarmed women and children wen his mates are fighting men,don't need to read about him,I only heard that he died like a dog shitting on his pampers I think that's enuff

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by wealth123: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
This is a call and the time for all igbos to stock up arms and ammunition,your awka-made,your stainless,your mgbo should be brought to speak in your defence...This is Lagos,a comspolitan city that has become not only no man's land but a home for all.We urge all igbos to take precaution in this democracy,come out in your thousands,vote PDP and however way the fighting starts,stand tall and defend your keep...Your brothers in the east have been notified and have identified choice targets who will be drowned in the River Niger when the fighting begins...

You are such a coward fighting only on NAIRALAND. Where were you during the civil war? Ask your elders and they will tell you. You will eat lizard as a delicacy if you survive and find a bush to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Is this how we expect our democracy to grow with these sectional and tribal politics? Now oba of Lagos is the sole owner of Lagos state. These are the same people who claim the oil in the south is for everybody where they from the north and west even have the larger share of the oil well. I do not see this country making progress where a few individuals still behave as slave masters who steal the wealth of this nation for themselves and families. The youths must say NO to these masters who do not care about the unity of this country.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

The cover of gourd can never sit down comfortably
Comfort has deserted u

A ceiling rafter does not change its position
May u never progress

The monamona is always killed by hunger
You have become monamona today o

To!
Ur family members shall be killed the same way like the ALUU 4.
Each progress u make will be a step backwards
The calamity and curse of Sodom and Gomorha will befall ur lineage in double folds!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

That same Ogun will connive with Amadioha and strike u and ur family dead! Good things will pass before u from generation to generation. People will mock and make fun of ur family! U shall be clothed with rags and ur pains shall be greater than that of a lynched criminal.

From today ever good thing and person will desert u
Because u have offended those stronger than u

You will go on exile with nothing and die where u don't have any clothing
Ikun does not live in d same house for a year
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by edwife(f): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
I thought you said it was a lie,shame on anyone supporting this.Just listen to the audio

Lostnation#hatefulyouths#goingbackward

https://soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by DukeNija(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Khalessi:
Shut up! Who made you an Igbo mouthpiece

Oba of Lagos
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by jboixxx: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

It doesn't in anyway belittle his office.

If anything, he is exerting his authority as the King of Lagos
Authority as King of Lagos? NO
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

The lot of faeces has become mine today

Even d owner of faeces rejects me

May all good things reject me and my children
May I die unsung like a dog beheaded for Ogun

May I and all my progeny be beheaded
So shall it be! cool
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
dayokanu you re a fool,a man who is shot in the asss is comical and in western culture being regarded as a coward,because no man who is brave would receive a bullet in his asss grin,he must have been in d act of running away from battle and thereby received it,this feat wuz only bettered by his son last year,as for adekunle war veterans re not known for killing unarmed women and children wen his mates are fighting men,don't need to read about him,I only heard that he died like a dog shitting on his pampers I think that's enuff

The man shot in the ass received the below letter. If you surrender to a man who was shot in the asss then you must be the father of all cowards

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by 989900: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Old method: 'Divide and Rule'

. . . smell da coffee, this is 2015.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

From today every good thing and person will desert me
Because I've have offended those stronger than myself

I will go on exile with nothing and die where I don't have any clothing
Ikun does not live in d same house for a year
My fate is destined to be perilous, me and my family
Amen!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by kakakent: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Lets face it my Igbo folks,you guys need to thread softly because out of every 10people asking for JK we will see like 8 being Igbos and this is very inimical to their coexistence in Lagos with the real Lagosians.

we can't come to the east and start making so much noise.

Everyone has the right to vote for whichever party but the igbos should take it easy because Lagos still belongs to Lagosians and they must never insult the Oba of lagos no matter what he says because even if PDP wins,the Oba influence can still robb off negatively on them.

Never insult the oba no matter wht he says can u hear urself? Aw many times did u insult GEJ e come be oba guy if dat man really said dat he must be stuuupid
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ikombe: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Listen to the audio recording of what my Kabiyesi said. If only all Kabiyesis can be this firm and bold. cool

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Oba of Lagos means business oooooooo cheesy grin
Disobey him at your own peril.

Kabiyesiiiii oooooooooooooo.

Ade a pe lo ri cool
lol. Are you saying GOD is useless where ever your stupid kabiyesi is.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by mavinc4u(f): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
oseo1:

Listen to it for yourself then please modify your comment.
https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee%2Fsets%2Foba-akiolu-issue

I listened to the audio but I need the video to confirm it
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
A violent death awaits u and everyone in ur family. Ur blood shall be spilled all over the streets
And your death shall be shown in Aljazeerah
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can't believe an oba will fool himself like dis becos of d money ambode will steal for him. Smh
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

You will banished from ur evil village
You shall dwell among pigs and porcupines of the forest
U will cry for aid but AIDS will come ur way
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Ur family members ssha

I have become d baobab tree
Your puny arms can't go round me

Like I said, you're an egg
I'm the rock

All what have come out of your mouth is hereby sent back to you
Why?

Because such can never have an effect on an eagle or a baobab tree

Because water poured on d ground must have a mark

Now take:

You have offended d god of water, it won't have a good effect on u again

You have offended d god of wind, you will not enjoy cool breeze again

You have offended the god of d earth, it won't bring you goodies again

You have offended d god of fire, nothing will get done for you again

Until you apologize

When d elulu bird calls for rain, it falls on its head

To!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by lanrextopbaba: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why should i bite the fingers that feed me,you make your living from the southwest in lagos guide its progress,Jimi has nothing to offer
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by olayinkaj2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the oba really said all that I am reading, then he has gone too far, messed up and besides his he in the right position to choose for people who they should vote for? This is uncalled for and if he does not know, people will think twice before voting and may probably cause apc some vote. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by uchennaq(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
9jaroof:
He shared his thought on the alleged threat on his Facebook wall

The Oba of Lagos' threat against the Igbos in Lagos that if they do not vote for the APC in the governorship elections on Saturday they should be ready for the consequences and that if they don't vote for Ambode they should be ready to perish in the lagoon is ominous and unacceptable.

The truth is that we were threatened with ethnic cleansing and religious carnage in the north had Buhari not won the election on march 28th and had Jonathan not quickly conceded defeat and now our traditional supporters are being threatened in Lagos and in many other states.

Let two things be clearly understood. In as much as we all want peace in this country and in as much as Jonathan has graciously and quickly conceded defeat in the Presidential election, this does not mean that we are weak or powerless.

Let it be clearly understood by all and sundry that any attempt to kill or molest our supporters in the north, in the west or indeed in any other part of the country either before, during or after saturday's governorship elections or any attempt at ethnic or religious cleansing by the APC, their supporters or their friends and agents will be deemed unacceptable and will be met with defiance, contempt and resistance.

Enough of all these APC threats and all this rubbish. No-one is intimidated on our side and neither do we fear for the future because God is with us, He is faithful and He is in control. We want peace and we want harmony in this country but no-one or no group of people will be allowed to turn us or our supporters into slaves or give us sleepless nights.

The APC would do well to remember that they only won the presidential election by 2 million votes. The PDP got 12 million votes in that election which means that we have 12 million loyal foot soldiers and supporters in this country and that is no mean feat.

We are a strong party, we are confident for the future, we are ready for anything and most important of all we are ready for the polls on saturday. We take this opportunity to urge the PDP faithful in Lagos to go out and vote en masse for the PDP.

We urge them to vote for Jimi Agbaje and to free Lagos state from the shackles of darkness and oppression. We urge them to stand firm, to hold their heads up high and to do their very best. We urge our supporters in Rivers state, Oyo state, Imo state, Plateau state, Kaduna state and indeed in all the states where elections will take place on saturday to do the same, to take the destiny of their respective states into their hands and to vote for the PDP candidates in the various elections.

What happened during the presidential election on March 28th was sad and unfortunate but we have accepted defeat and we wholeheartedly accept the will of the people of Nigeria. That does not however mean that we should close shop and not put up a good fight for Saturdays governorship elections.

This is the time to call on the party faithful to rise up. This is the time to rally our troops and to call on our footsoldiers and loyalists to come out in their millions and wipe away the sadness of march 28th by winning massively in saturdays governorship elections.

This is the time to prove to our detractors that despite their provocative utterances, their empty and boastful threats, their mocking words and their gratutious insults that the PDP is far from dead and is still very much alive.

Our party shall go from strength to strength despite the monumental challenges that lie ahead. Whether we win or lose on saturday is not the issue. The issue is that whatever anyone may say and whatever they may feel, the PDP is not going anywhere and neither shall we crumble and fade away. We are here for the long haul: we are here to stay.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203397635611033&id=1516216357
THE OBA OF LAGOS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POST ELECTION VIOLENCE IN LAGOS STATE PERIOD.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

The man shot in the ass received the below letter. If you surrender to a fulani slave and errand boy who was shot in the asss then you must be the father of all cowards

*fixed* I didn't see any part of the letter saying igbos suureenderd to obasanjo pls show me ofeeemmmanu
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Can u jump into a well when angry?
A mad dog can recognize fire

Who is your mate?

Who is eating and a dog is wagging its tail?

I call on sango olukoso ayanran Ina, oya's husband, to strike you!!!!!

You have entered a market naked

Your own has scattered

The chameleon is never hungry of colours. May I be blessed

Eyin aiye, your sacrifice is ready
A scape goat has come because he does not know his mate

#sacrificeaccepted
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by akinmax: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
FANI-KAYODE......FANI-KAYODE......FANI-KAYODE.......!!!! ' O jo kan la fi fila pa erin ni iyi mo'....he who elephant with cap only get respect on the day. You think Ooni can save you..? think again....you'll dance alone! when the beam fall on you.You thought you can impress your PDP folk , that you, are BOLD to take on anyone because of politics .Already, you have perished with you who paid you for your piper service now you want to lose everything. let see how far you can go with more enemy .
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

U have become d baobab tree
My puny arms can't go round u, my lord

As it is, I'm just an egg but ur the rock

All what have come out of my mouth are hereby sent back to me and my family
Why?

Because such can never have an effect on an eagle or a baobab tree

Because water poured on d ground must have a mark

Now I place these curses on me and my folks:

I have offended d god of water, it won't have a good effect on me again

I have offended d god of wind, I will not enjoy cool breeze again

I have offended the god of d earth, it won't bring me goodies again

I have offended d god of fire, nothing will get done for me again

Until I apologize to my lord, XBLadez, all the days of my life shall be miserable cry cry cry

Of course, bastard, u will have ur death toll soon cool
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
*fixed* I didn't see any part of the letter saying igbos suureenderd to obasanjo pls show me ofeeemmmanu

You didnt see Effiong commander of Biafra surrendering to Obasanjo?

Obasanjo kicked all Ibos into surrender after Adekunle dealt with them

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Terrestrial mothers!!!

The next sacrifice is this stupid boy's family

Afflict them with incurable diseases

Let them die like sacrificial dogs

To!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by akinmax: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
FANI-KAYODE......FANI-KAYODE......FANI-KAYODE.......!!!! 'O jo kan la fi fila pa erin ni iyi mo'....he who kill an elephant with cap only get respect on the day. You think Ooni can save you..? think again....you'll dance alone! when the beam fall on you.You thought you can impress your PDP folk or that you, are BOLD to take on anyone because of politics .Already, you have perished with he who paid you for your piper service now you want to lose everything. let see how far you can go with more enemy .
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by stephoye: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
APC govt wil be run on threat. Dis oba shuld just shut up cos he is not expected to participate in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.