Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (62184 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Ur just full of shiit! grin u sound so retarded and outdated! I thought u have some mojo for back and forth but I'm wrong. Ur just a silly fool who is lucky to access the internet.
May Ogun strike u to pieces! grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Of course, bastard, u will have ur death toll soon cool

They said u shd not do it
You have done it
You served esu a meal of adi

Do u know what makes d he-goat sleep with his mother?

It's already with u now

Do u know why d chicken does not urinate?

It's with u now

As for me, if d duck eats sand it excretes water

To!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Terrestrial mothers!!!

The next sacrifice is my family

Afflict us with incurable diseases cry cry

Let us die like sacrificial dogs

And so shall it be tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

Ur just full of shiit! grin u sound so retarded and outdated! I thought u have some mojo for back and forth but I'm wrong. Ur just a silly fool who is lucky to access the internet.
May Ogun strike u to pieces! grin

I reject it
It has sprung back at u

May d words of my mouth and hand be true

Because d alligator pepper is always complete

So shall it be until u apologize for your misdeed angry
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by adeA1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Somth must ve bn wrong wit d PDPites If at all ds allegatn proofs true, is ds rejected/dejected FFk stll suppose to be ur mouthpiece again.

PDPites don fade away...ehyah sorry lol
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

They said i shd not do it
But now I have done it
I served esu a meal of adi

I didn't know what makes d he-goat sleep with his mother until now cry

It's already with me as I speak
May Ogun quickly strike me to death now pls!
After burying ur parents. Hold on
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by donbenie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Ibos had better take his threats very, very, very seriously. If they do otherwise, he will make Lagos very, very miserable for them.

Even me, a thoroughbred ijebuman, I am quaking in my boots grin grin. Chai!

Kabiyesi oooooooooooooooooo
You can quake in your boots all you want,that's a hallmark of your tribe,fortunately Igbos are made of STERNER stuff..
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

You killed a vulture
The lot of those who killed d first vulture is now with u

You killed d hornbill
The destiny of those who killed d first hornbill has become yours

So shall it be unless u say sorry for your errors and disrespect
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

I accept all the swear words from XBLadez cos I deserve them
It has to be this way because I'm silly

May d words of his mouth and hand be true

Because d alligator pepper is always complete

So shall it be until i apologize for my misdeed
You shall suffer and die! U and ur fetish have no power against me. I spit everything back to u and so it shall be. Loser grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

You didnt see Effiong commander of Biafra surrendering to Obasanjo?

Obasanjo kicked all Ibos into surrender after Adekunle dealt with them
don't worry biafra has never surrendered to an ofeemmmanu b4,I only see a fulani slave carrying his duty of his fulani master,biafra surrendered to nigeria garrit?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

After burying ur parents. Hold on

It is in d presence of d oil-lamp owner that d oil disappears

Your oil has disappeared

Soo shall it be until u show remorse. Open one o

Trouble dey sleep. Yanga go wake am
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

You think I'm joking?

Foooooool!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Activa post=32418346]

[s]You killed a vulture
The lot of those who killed d first vulture is now with u

You killed d hornbill
The destiny of those who killed d first hornbill has become yours

So shall it be unless u say sorry for your errors and disrespect[[/s] /quote]
Dude, are u this boring? grin what kind of life do u live? 99 percent of the rubbish u spew just fly over because they sound like words coming from a deluded, brainwashed fellow. Pray to God to help u out o. He-diot grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

You think I'm joking?

Foooooool!
I wish I understood ur standpoint. Are u cursing urself from a shrine or just reciting words ur father used on ur mom before he kicked the Geepee tank?
I'm beginning to feel pity for u now, seriously. How can someone be so foolish in this 21st century for Christ sake? grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=XBLadez post=32418489][/quote]

Everything I have said today has stuck to u
The way ears stick to d head

The phlegm has no hands or legs but still sticks to a wall

So shall it be until u say sorry

Idiotttaaaa!!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by AMONIBIA(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't believe the Oba will deliberately make such comment. It's just that we Nigerians have a way of making a Kilimanjaro out of a mere ant hill. grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

I wish I understood ur standpoint. Are u cursing urself from a shrine or just reciting words ur father used on ur mom before he kicked the Geepee tank?
I'm beginning to feel pity for u now, seriously. How can someone be so foolish in this 21st century for Christ sake? grin

Yes I'm in a shrine and you have crossed your Rubicon today

Every good thing has rejected u. Permanently oooooooooo

I was on my own before u started your foolishness
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

[s]Everything I have said today has stuck to u
The way ears stick to d head

The phlegm has no hands or legs but still sticks to a wall

So shall it be until u say sorry

Idiotttaaaa!!!! [/s]
Your stupidity knows no bound grin
I have to congratulate u, though, for maintaining it perfectly. It's very hard these days to be consistently st.upid, and for that u deserve an award. Ewu Congo!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
This hatred on Igbos is becoming unbecoming.
What has the Igbos done to deserve this level of hatred from other tribes.

I've taken a decision to SACK my Yoruba Secretary tomorrow and also disengage my Yoruba doctor for further service.

Let the hate war begin.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by ALAYORMII: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
This is a call and the time for all igbos to stock up arms and ammunition,your awka-made,your stainless,your mgbo should be brought to speak in your defence...This is Lagos,a comspolitan city that has become not only no man's land but a home for all.We urge all igbos to take precaution in this democracy,come out in your thousands,vote PDP and however way the fighting starts,stand tall and defend your keep...Your brothers in the east have been notified and have identified choice targets who will be drowned in the River Niger when the fighting begins...

Drumming for war?

I pity you and those that liked ur bile.

Nigeria is a failed state

We should just break and go our separate ways
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

Yes I'm in a shrine and you have crossed your Rubicon today

Every good thing has rejected u. Permanently oooooooooo

I was on my own before u started your foolishness

May Amadioha strike u dead in that shrine! U quoted me first because ur a hopeless hater of Igbos and PDP and I had to reply in kind. I dare u and whatever u worship to bring it on. All of una small where I dey. Foolish twa.t!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by olaniyanc: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anugod:
Hehehe grin FFK!

FFK KEEP QUIET FANI-KAYODE, MAD MAN. YOU AND PDP STARTED THIS MADNESS. OBA AKIOLU WAS JUST REACTING TO WHAT YOU AND PDP COOKED UP AND FAILED. OBA AKIOLU HAS CLARIFIED HIM SELF THAT HE HAS BEEN MISSQUOTED. OUR OBA IS A PEACE LOVING MONARCH.HE LOVE ALL. PEACE & LOVE !!!!!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

May Amadioha strike u dead in that shrine! U quoted me first because ur a hopeless hater of Igbos and PDP and I had to reply in kind. I dare u and whatever u worship to bring it on. All of una small where I dey. Foolish twa.t!

May d whirlwind trail and consume u

May lightning strike and consume

May thunder strike and bury u

To!

Those who call soso always get soso
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
The APC are taking their victory at the Presidential polls too far, all thanks to GEJ. Their corpses of party elders better call them to order. I guess what GEJ was trying to avoid will still bring out its ugly head in the gubernatorial elections on Saturday. This time I'm not stepping out of my house, in Rivers State Wike is ON TOP OF THE MATTER!! kiss
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
don't worry biafra has never surrendered to an ofeemmmanu b4,I only see a fulani slave carrying his duty of his fulani master,biafra surrendered to nigeria garrit?

LOL.

We the owners of Nigeria are taking back our country and you the conquered people have to fall in line

Your surrender papers still dey Obasanjo hand
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by eightsin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
This country is as good as gone if our leaders can open their mouth and say the things I heard on that audio in this century.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
XBLadez:

A Bata drummer has no time to scratch his head
Good things will not pause in front of you sad
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by indeed123: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.this OBA is a fool. OBA LIL WAYN AKIOLU IS A BASTARD

Whatever befall you is of your own making. Eni ba rin oba fin.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Activa:

May d whirlwind trail and consume me

May lightning strike and consume my family

May thunder strike and bury them all the same

And so shall it be
Delusional bastard from the pit of poverty! Keep cursing and wishing urself ill. I go just dey here dey laugh u
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by eightsin(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Listen to the audio recording of what my Kabiyesi said. If only all Kabiyesis can be this firm and bold. cool

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Oba of Lagos means business oooooooo cheesy grin
Disobey him at your own peril.

Kabiyesiiiii oooooooooooooo.

Ade a pe lo ri cool

Omo, fear even catch d Eze ndigbo. He accepted and started singing to the victory of the oba's candidate

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Forwetinnah: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
This hatred on Igbos is becoming unbecoming.
What has the Igbos done to deserve this level of hatred from other tribes.

I've taken a decision to SACK my Yoruba Secretary tomorrow and also disengage my Yoruba doctor for further service.

Let the hate war begin.

Good decision. .the people are never to be trusted. Even amongst themselves, the competition for betrayal is epic grin . Just a handful of God fearing ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.