Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session (37270 Views)

Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / Mapoly Release Admission List / Mapoly Release First Bacth Admission List For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by lloydmvp(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
To all prospective students who sat for mapoly post utme exam. The first batch admission list is out now. For acceptance fees payment and registration processing contact Access Point Computer, located at shop 14 Mapoly market or contact us on call/whatsapp 08038478128.

Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2015
Did you know?

* Candidates who didn't choose MAPOLY in JAMB can still sit for the school post UTME.

* MAPOLY has been awarded several times as the best Mass Communication teaching institution nation-wide.

* MAPOLY make use of the Computer Based Tests (CBT) instead of PPT in their post UTME.

More updates to come, for more information; whatsapp me @ 08035936223...

Bbm @ 5660C1A3
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2015
Must Read:- Warning!!! Things MAPOLY aspirant should know before applying for the school's post UTME: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/warning-things-mapoly-aspirant-should.html
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Step by Step Guide/ Procedures on how to purchase or register for MAPOLY post UTME form online using your ATM Card: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/06/step-by-step-guide-procedures-on-how-to.html
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Amastermovic(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Step by Step Guide/ Procedures on how to
purchase or register for MAPOLY post UTME
form online using your ATM Card:
The long anticipated post UTME form is now
available online for Application, this form can
only be applied-for by those who score 150 and
above in the recently concluded JAMB
examination. The post UTME of the institution
can only be applied for online to save
applicants the stress of coming down to the
school to do so; so therefore, its not a
necessity to come to the campus to obtain the
form.
Below are the steps and guide on how to apply
for the screening exam:
Step 1: get an internet enabled device (either a
computer or phone) and a MasterCard or Visa
ATM card with the sum of #3,500 and nothing
less on the card.
Step 2: log in to the school website
mapoly.edu.ng and click on the Prospective
Student tab on the website.
Step 3: click on START APPLICATION and fill
the required personal details on the interface;
enter a valid e-mail address and your jamb
registration number correctly, chose a password
you won't easily forget and click on Register
now.
Step 3: once you click on Register Now, you will
be asked on the interface to enter your JAMB
registration number and selected password,
enter them correctly and click on Log-In.
Step 4: once you click on Log-In, you will be
brought to your new student/personal portal;
click on Make Payment.
Step 5: once you click on make payment, you
will see your personal details alongside the
post utme form amount and transaction ID,
click on pay with Visa or MasterCard.
Step 6: after clicking on the tab mentioned
above, you will see the Visa Payment Gateway;
enter your card details as required on the
website. Enter the name on the card, the expiry
date, the card number and the CVC2 of the
card and click on MAKE PAYMENT. (Note: the
cvc2 is the last 3 digits at the back of your
ATM card).
Step 7: after successfully making the payment,
click on continue application; you will see that
the make payment tab which was previously
cancelled on your portal will now be marked,
meaning that you have already paid for the
post utme form.
Step 8: fill in the other tabs that shows the
cancel (X-sign)sign on your personal student
portal/profile, the X-sign indicates that you are
yet to fill a particular tab.
Step 9: fill in your correct personal information,
upload your real passport because provision
might not be made for future change of picture.
Fill in your desired course and your original
O'level results, do not falsify O'level results
because it may lead to loss of studentship;
specify correctly if you're using One or Two
sittings, enter A/R if you are awaiting result.
Step 10: make sure you''ve filled in correctly
every required information, click on save
changes and print your screening exam
photocard.
Note: call the cyber cafe attendant if you are
having issues with the post utme application.
Make sure the network/internet is in good
condition before trying to make the payment to
avoid Money-Hanging issue.
I hope I've been able to guide you in applying
for the screening examination...
For more information, enquiry or
complaints....call or Whatsapp
http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/03/27/frequently-asked-questions-about-mapoly-postume/

Click on the link
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Anonydammy(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2015
For those dt dnt choose Mapoly @all can also apply 4 d form#if u nid any question concernin hw to go abt it.u can feel free 2 ask me,pls don't send money 2 any1 oooooo.08074100822 or 2b5b9e94.A whatapp group hv bn cr8td 2 new studnt lik u to meet each oda.am damilare by name.outgoin business admi studnt of mapoly
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Amastermovic:
Step by Step Guide/ Procedures on how to
purchase or register for MAPOLY post UTME
form online using your ATM Card:
The long anticipated post UTME form is now
available online for Application, this form can
only be applied-for by those who score 150 and
above in the recently concluded JAMB
examination. The post UTME of the institution
can only be applied for online to save
applicants the stress of coming down to the
school to do so; so therefore, its not a
necessity to come to the campus to obtain the
form.
Below are the steps and guide on how to apply
for the screening exam:
Step 1: get an internet enabled device (either a
computer or phone) and a MasterCard or Visa
ATM card with the sum of #3,500 and nothing
less on the card.
Step 2: log in to the school website
mapoly.edu.ng and click on the Prospective
Student tab on the website.
Step 3: click on START APPLICATION and fill
the required personal details on the interface;
enter a valid e-mail address and your jamb
registration number correctly, chose a password
you won't easily forget and click on Register
now.
Step 3: once you click on Register Now, you will
be asked on the interface to enter your JAMB
registration number and selected password,
enter them correctly and click on Log-In.
Step 4: once you click on Log-In, you will be
brought to your new student/personal portal;
click on Make Payment.
Step 5: once you click on make payment, you
will see your personal details alongside the
post utme form amount and transaction ID,
click on pay with Visa or MasterCard.
Step 6: after clicking on the tab mentioned
above, you will see the Visa Payment Gateway;
enter your card details as required on the
website. Enter the name on the card, the expiry
date, the card number and the CVC2 of the
card and click on MAKE PAYMENT. (Note: the
cvc2 is the last 3 digits at the back of your
ATM card).
Step 7: after successfully making the payment,
click on continue application; you will see that
the make payment tab which was previously
cancelled on your portal will now be marked,
meaning that you have already paid for the
post utme form.
Step 8: fill in the other tabs that shows the
cancel (X-sign)sign on your personal student
portal/profile, the X-sign indicates that you are
yet to fill a particular tab.
Step 9: fill in your correct personal information,
upload your real passport because provision
might not be made for future change of picture.
Fill in your desired course and your original
O'level results, do not falsify O'level results
because it may lead to loss of studentship;
specify correctly if you're using One or Two
sittings, enter A/R if you are awaiting result.
Step 10: make sure you''ve filled in correctly
every required information, click on save
changes and print your screening exam
photocard.
Note: call the cyber cafe attendant if you are
having issues with the post utme application.
Make sure the network/internet is in good
condition before trying to make the payment to
avoid Money-Hanging issue.
I hope I've been able to guide you in applying
for the screening examination...
For more information, enquiry or
complaints....call or Whatsapp 07010782777 09095836026,, 08135015998
Bbm pin 29DD5950
MR. Man....y did u copy my blog article and posted it here U even eddited d phone number; cnt u compose a post urself... Aspirants beware of scammers!!!
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Amastermovic(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
attitude76:

MR. Man....y did u copy my blog article and posted it here U even eddited d phone number; cnt u compose a post urself... Aspirants beware of scammers!!!

Lol u need to bring a proff for that.. Cox I will show you the first place this post appear not ur blog... Nd u called me a scammer u must be a fool for that.. Did I made mention of paying for anyone or doing the rubbish payment u guy asked for.. Just count me out and don't mention me again Cox I know you for real... Don't bite ur tail.. If you are the real owner of the post fine.. I never claimed it nd is not either on my blog so Bleep off nd learn what plagiarism is all about.. U want to create traffic for ur blog I can help you with that... I can snd u screen shot of u spamming my blog few months back flowz... WE talk later busy writing codes....
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Breaking News: Mapoly post UTME screening Examination Past Questions finally out; follow this link to read more: http://mapolyinfo..co.uk/2015/07/mapoly-post-utme-past-questions-finally.html?m=1
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Amastermovic:

Lol u just to ve to bring a proff for that.. Cox I will show you the first place this post appear not ur blog... Nd u called me a scammer u must be a fool for that.. Did I made mention of paying for anyone or doing the rubbish payment u guy asked for.. Just count me out and don't mention me again Cox I know you for real... Don't bite ur tail.. If you are the real owner of the post fine.. I never claimed it nd is not either on my blog so Bleep off nd learn what plagiarism is all about.. U want to create traffic for ur blog I can help you with that... I can snd u screen shot of u spamming my blog few months back flowz... WE talk later busy writing codes....
I sat down to compose d post u copied, u shud HV at least add something like "Courtesy: Flowz"..... u wouldn't HV got me upset if u had added that....... I am ATTITUDE 76 on naira land, while I am FLOWz on mapolyinfo..com..... m d admin! u could HV apologized instead of prolonging dis issue....
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Must Read: MAPOLY post UTME exam update and rules/tips guiding this examination: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/07/mapoly-post-utme-exam-update-and.html
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Amastermovic:

Lol u just to ve to bring a proff for that.. Cox I will show you the first place this post appear not ur blog... Nd u called me a scammer u must be a fool for that.. Did I made mention of paying for anyone or doing the rubbish payment u guy asked for.. Just count me out and don't mention me again Cox I know you for real... Don't bite ur tail.. If you are the real owner of the post fine.. I never claimed it nd is not either on my blog so Bleep off nd learn what plagiarism is all about.. U want to create traffic for ur blog I can help you with that... I can snd u screen shot of u spamming my blog few months back flowz... WE talk later busy writing codes....
even DUNAMIS copied DAT same post buh he did mentioned my name...... wait bro, are u d admin of mapaitenews..com
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Amastermovic(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
attitude76:
even DUNAMIS copied DAT same post buh he did mentioned my name...... wait bro, are u d admin of mapaitenews..com

U shouldn't have bash me with am a scam.. I copied it from fb but I know it's written by u.. So u could have mail me to hlp u put ur site link not by calling me a scam.. Yes amebomapoly.com have changed the name but I do read ur blog wella... I only post it on NL Cox Is a public forum recheck the post sha
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Amastermovic post=35341694]

Lol u just to ve to bring a proff for that.. Cox I will show you the first place this post appear not ur blog... Nd u called me a scammer u must be a fool for that.. Did I made mention of paying for anyone or doing the rubbish payment u guy asked for.. Just count me out and don't mention me again Cox I know you for real... Don't bite ur tail.. If you are the real owner of the post fine.. I never claimed it nd is not either on my blog so Bleep off nd learn what plagiarism is all about.. U want to create traffic for ur blog I can help you with that... I can snd u screen shot of u spamming my blog few months back flowz... WE talk later busy writing c
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Amastermovic:

U shouldn't have bash me with am a scam.. I copied it from fb but I know it's written by u.. So u could have mail me to hlp u put ur site link not by calling me a scam.. Yes amebomapoly.com have changed the name but I do read ur blog wella... I only post it on NL Cox Is a public forum recheck the post sha
no qualms bro.....we all Rep ONE MAPOLY...
give me ur whatsapp I.D.... Naijaloaded and tooxclusive admin no dey fight with each other..
which department are u?
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Amastermovic(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
attitude76:
no qualms bro.....we all Rep ONE MAPOLY...
give me ur whatsapp I.D.... Naijaloaded and tooxclusive admin no dey fight with each other..
which department are u?
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Talk TIME.......Discussion hour:

Good day my people.....I know each person on my list has his or her personal expectation as far as MAPOLY is concerned. While some are awaiting for the school management to paste their previous semester results, others are waiting for the management to announce the date of the school screening examination (post UTME).... in the same vein, some are also waiting for #mapolyinfo to happily and joyfully announce that the PAST QUESTIONS is now free; I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's never gonna happen.

Now I'm gonna say this for the last time, the POST UTME exercise consists of 50 questions, maths and English only.....there is no such thing called BIOLOGY nor CURRENT AFFAIRS in the exam. It comprises of well-structured 25 English and 25 mathematics questions.

Each question carries 2 marks and it has total of 100marks. Fail one question and miss 2 marks (vice versa)....

As for the group chat; it will be created few days to the post utme to avoid disturbances and irrelevant talks.

Lastly, if you made any mistake while filling your post UTME form (in the PERSONAL DETAILS TAB), you have absolutely nothing to worry about because after you've been offered admission, you'll still be required to fill in the same details using the Fresh Student Portal.

Big shout out to those who has been supporting me, people in likes of Comrade Moshood, Van Surs, Rio and Starpod.

Special greetings to Doyin and Dayo (D-Square), the 2 newest signees (wink) of mapolyinfo..com....

#Flowz ®®® admin001

For more info, whatsapp or call 08035936223
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by profb: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please what dates are they writing the post-ume exam
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
AUGUST..... Welcome to MAPOLY traditional post UTME screening month:

In the past few years, the management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic seem to have chosen AUGUST as the month for the conduct of the annual post UTME screening Examination (First Batch).

Hopefully, below are the things to look out for on the school website this month:

1) Screening Date: there is high tendency of the management releasing/announcing the post Utme Examination Date this month, probably in a fortnight time.

2) Seat Arrangement: this also will be included on the school portal so that each applicant can know his/her exam date. The exam date is fixed according to candidates' seat number....

For clarification sake:

• Exam Date - No specific date for now

• Post UTME form closing date?? - No specific date as deadline, its probably gonna close a week or two to the exam. (Who knows?!!!).

• Examination mode - CBT

• Combination - Maths and English

• Exam Venue - the School Campus

Admin 001 - mapolyinfo..com
#Flowz

For more info, call or Whatsapp me @ 08035936223

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2015
***Internet Banking Pin now Needed for post UTME reg and other online Payment***

News has reached us @ mapolyinfo..com that those who are yet to obtain the form or those willing to make payments online can no longer make use of the previous mode of payment which needed no "Internet Banking Pin", people who are yet to obtain the form are hereby advised to come down to the cyber cafes around the Campus to do so in order to avoid the stress of going to bank to enrol for Internet Banking Facilities.

Form still remains #3,500, registration #1,500....

For more info and updates, whatsapp or call 08035936223

#Flowz

Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
******Post Utme 2015/16 academic session update*******

The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 27th, 28th and 29th August, 2015 as dates for entrance examination into Full-Time National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic. The e-examination, which will hold on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 27th, 28th and 29th of August 2015, is expected to be attended by all candidates seeking admission into all available Full-Time National Diploma Programmes of the Institution. Candidates, who must have completed the on-line 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening form of the Polytechnic, will be trained on the use of modern facilities to attempt the screening examination, the result of which will be made available shortly after. Entrance into the examination halls shall be based on the provision of the print-out of the completed on-line screening form and the 2015/2016 UTME slip by all candidates.

NB: post UTME reg is still ON.

For more info Whatsapp or Call: 08035936223
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2015
TEASER: MAPOLY post UTME 2015 seating arrangement: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/08/teaser-mapoly-post-utme-2015-seating.html
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Anonydammy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abeg u pple no confus dis new studnt na.d seatn arrangmnt is nt out.
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by Anonydammy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Veri soon,it will b out.a wik b4 d exam sf
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Anonydammy:
Abeg u pple no confus dis new studnt na.d seatn arrangmnt is nt out.
who said its out.... I never said its out.... I said TEASER, click on d link to check d details before jumping into conclusion!!!!
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2015
MAPOLY Post UTME screening exam preparation and other vital information/ instructions aspirants must adhere to: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/08/mapoly-post-utme-screening-exam.html
Re: Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session by attitude76(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Anonydammy:
Veri soon,it will b out.a wik b4 d exam sf
confirm info before u start blabbing..... the post was just meant to give an insight on how d seat arrangement is being set and organized!!!" u didn't even read then full story and u were saying ****.... just watch it okay? cox I've never made reference to u here on NL since 2013!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Universities In Nigeria / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List / Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.