Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? (2015 Views)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by korel9: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is not intended as a counter thread but its something I noticed growing up and still exists.

You see a young girl going out with lecturers old enough to be their dad and grand dad while some go out with their father's friends. angry

The question is what do they see in these old men leaving we the young ones cheesy to dry out?
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by uniqueren(f): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
They see the future grin grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by amsoslim(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
It could be as a result of d witchhes. In their village
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
They prefer thicker leathers grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by goodmorning40: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Young guys na wash. Them no get brain and money
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by korel9: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
uniqueren:
They see the future grin grin

Which future and with who? undecided

With old men that would die before them and leave them as widows? angry
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by korel9: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
amsoslim:
It could be as a result of d witchhes. In their village

I just dey watch you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is something I have never seen with my own eyes. I doubt the validity of your statement.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by uniqueren(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
korel9:

Which future and with who? undecided

With old men that would die before them and leave them as widows? angry
As widow nd heiress apparently
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by amsoslim(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
korel9:

I just dey watch you undecided undecided undecided
taaaar.....hmmmm. U go fear fear, I done turn Plasma screen bah? Strong sumtin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by korel9: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
amsoslim:
taaaar.....hmmmm. U go fear fear, I done turn Plasma screen bah? Strong sumtin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by IykeWest: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cos old guys gat mulla and younger guys ain't gat shit,but still need to Bleep puna
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by IykeWest: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:
This is something I have never seen with my own eyes. I doubt the validity of your statement.
Get your ass to Nigeria if u wanna see it angry
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by pinky21(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
more money. less work

YOUNG GUYS:
small or no money and
they still want to suck out d oil out of your body.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by sinizia: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Women are naturally hypergamous in nature.

Women tend to go for more older men because of financial benefits, the level of their maturity, their high level of exposure and the fact that they're more ready to get married than their (the female's) younger age-mates who are yet to find their feet in their spheres of life.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Cuz kids like op can't handle them well
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by korel9: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Cuz kids like op can't handle them well

Excuse you undecided
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
korel9:

Excuse you undecided

undecided
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by K9blunt(f): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
I will type on behalf of the genuine ones in such relationship.
why because of the security, girls want to feel secured and rest assured that they are not competing with any other girl because the older man already knows what he wants and would likely spend more time pleasing his young love,
they want to feel loved, most young guys don't understand what love is about and treat the girl in ways she doesn't feel comfortable but the older man is more experienced and understands how the girl thinks and what she needs and therefore treat her the way she wants to be treated.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by omooba969(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
[ ; ;DDquote author=K9blunt post=32441582]I will type on behalf of the genuine ones in such relationship.
why because of the security, girls want to feel secured and rest assured that they are not competing with any other girl because the older man already knows what he wants and would likely spend more time pleasing his young love,
they want to feel loved, most young guys don't understand what love is about and treat the girl in ways she doesn't feel comfortable but the older man is more experienced and understands how the girl thinks and what she needs and therefore treat her the way she wants to be treated.
[/quote]

Coming frm someone wit experience. grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Prefer Old Men To Young Guys? by K9blunt(f): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Coming frm someone wit experience. grin[/quote]

I wish.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt People Exagerrated How Good U Look? / PHOTO, VIDEO: Man And Woman Receives 100 Lashes For Premarital Sex / Photo: Do You Think This Little Bride Is Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.