Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview (2943 Views)

Live Solution Interview Invitation / What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello all. Pls who else got invitation for interview from Midline Consulting. My younger brother got an invitation for interview for the position of Trainee Operator in an indigenous oil and gas coy. The amazing thing about the job is that it was advertised to be strictly for graduates with minimum of 2.1 in mech or electrical. My brother read electrical. Pls who knows them and who else got the invitation. Pls help, he needs information. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Qlock(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2015
vchancelor:
Hello all. Pls who else got invitation for interview from Midline Consulting. My younger brother got an invitation for interview for the position of Trainee Operator in an indigenous oil and gas coy. The amazing thing about the job is that it was advertised to be strictly for graduates with minimum of 2.1 in mech or electrical. My brother read electrical. Pls who knows them and who else got the invitation. Pls help, he needs information. Cheers

I got the same invite...not able to get any useful info tho
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Owiii(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Got the invite too. Any information about the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just got from the advert that's it's a driling waste management coy.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by esdane(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Got the invite too. I can't seem to find any info on d company they are recruiting for. If anyone finds anything, please let us know. U'll b helping me a whole lot.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Owiii(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
esdane:
Got the invite too. I can't seem to find any info on d company they are recruiting for. If anyone finds anything, please let us know. U'll b helping me a whole lot.
No information about the company. I sent a message to them and they told me I will get to meet their client on the day of the interview. When is the time for your interview please. Mine is 3.00pm
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by esdane(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who went 4 d interview?
I did, but I don't seem to understand this people o. They called to congratulate on success, n then said d next stage is 2moro. When companies rush interviews like this ...
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol. I would have gone but was not allowed to leave my workplace. But come to think of it, how wud they expect one to leave office two consecutive days in a week (impromptu) when they know u have an employment contract somewhere. All these trainee job things, you cannot know ur fate until u re confirmed.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by boneruns(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
vchancelor:
Lol. I would have gone but was not allowed to leave my workplace. But come to think of it, how wud they expect one to leave office two consecutive days in a week (impromptu) when they know u have an employment contract somewhere. All these trainee job things, you cannot know ur fate until u re confirmed.

I thought your younger brother was the one invited as you stated? Did you intend to impersonate him?

2 Likes

Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes. Am vchancelor's brother. I am the person invited. I am using vchancellor's account for response. Wouldn't want to open another thread.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes. Am vchancelor's brother. I am the person invited. I am using vchancellor's account for response. Wouldn't want to open another thread.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by atpakin: 5:35am On Apr 17, 2015
esdane:
Who went 4 d interview?
I did, but I don't seem to understand this people o. They called to congratulate on success, n then said d next stage is 2moro. When companies rush interviews like this ...
i also did d interview but was not called for the next state,pls how was d next stage, was it for everybody dat did d first stage or selected pple, av u had from dem avta d second state and moreover pls du u also apply for trainee operator.pls ur respond will be greatly appriciated
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Qlock(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
atpakin:
i also did d interview but was not called for the next state,pls how was d next stage, was it for everybody dat did d first stage or selected pple, av u had from dem avta d second state and moreover pls du u also apply for trainee operator.pls ur respond will be greatly appriciated

I was invited for the second stage.....received a mail 2 days later to forward my passport and updated CV in preparation for the third and final stage. I was told it would be in PH. No date yet tho.

1 Like

Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by principia: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
@atpakin...I also did the second interview but I am yet to get any response from them.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by flame883: 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
principia:
@atpakin...I also did the second interview but I am yet to get any response from them.

please how was the first interview, did they ask anything technical?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2015
I just got an invite frm dem for a trainee operator. I dnt even knw d firm they are recruiting for. D date is 22nd may.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
esdane:
Who went 4 d interview?

pls, hw was d interview? I jst got deir invite 4 interview.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by rosey11: 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
Hi, is the position for B.Sc or HND?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
rosey11:
Hi, is the position for B.Sc or HND?
i think it's B.sc.
Do u hv any info pls
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by rosey11: 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
No, I don't know much about them
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2015
@rosey11, ok
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
atpakin:

bro, what does d interview look lyk? I got their IV
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2015
Qlock:

I was invited for the second stage.....received a mail 2 days later to forward my passport and updated CV in preparation for the third and final stage. I was told it would be in PH. No date yet tho.

pls, what does d 1st stage look lyk?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
Am I d only person on dis? Na only me waka come?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by ihnomechengr(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
Anyone with idea how much dis people will pay? Dy say it's DEL waste management company.
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by ihnomechengr(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
Mbkite:
Am I d only person on dis?
Na only me waka come?

I got invite too....
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2015
ihnomechengr:

I got invite too....
Any info as per what to expect? And d name of d firm dey hiring 4?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
ihnomechengr:

I got invite too....
hv u heard from them?
Ok. Hv u heard frm dem afta d 1st interview?

1 Like

Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
ihnomechengr:

I got invite too....
hv u heard from them?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
ihnomechengr:

I got invite too....
hv u heard from them?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by Mbkite(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
Qlock:

I got the same invite...not able to get any useful info tho
were u able to attend d interview?
Re: Midline Consulting - Invitation For Interview by jessysparkles(f): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
@ihnomechengr

(1) (Reply)

Free Oil & Gas Training Courses By EPCM Engineers, Lagos. / Mp Infrastructure Calls For Aptitude Test / How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.