Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. (26250 Views)

Kaduna State Governorship Election Online Poll:Meet The Favourites / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by delpee(f): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
I called a retired teacher who confirmed that she's been paid up to December. The 18 month issue may be a unique case.

I have no preference in terms of voting cos I don't reside in Oyo state. However I notice that Ajimobi has done well especially on health, the environment, roads,attracting investment and good security unlike the Akala days.

Ladoja did better with education, teachers and the civil service but payment of civil servants is not the ONLY important aspect of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
delpee:
I called a retired teacher who confirmed that she's been paid up to December. The 18 month issue may be a unique case.

I have no preference in terms of voting cos I don't reside in Oyo state. However I notice that Ajimobi has done well especially on health, the environment, roads,attracting investment and good security unlike the Akala days.

Ladoja did better with education, teachers and the civil service but payment of civil servants is not the ONLY important aspect of governance.
I noticed everyone on here never discuss the laudable project embarked upon by Ladoja during his tenure, all i kept hearing is dat he payed Salary promptly.. No road Constructed by him, No improvement in transport sector, Security was not existent, Dilapidated healthcare system et el..
Am stil of the opinion that Ajimobi would definitely win

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by YasirNasir(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
folik121:
The majority of Oyo state citizens that will vote Alao Akala is not here, but at the real life, some of them are:-
- The Civil savant Ajimobi refuse to pay thier salaries (some are yet to recieve there january salary, while some thier febuary salalry)
- The Masses ajimobi demolish thier house and their only lifelihood (without compeciation)
- The Okada riders ajimobi forced to pay #3000 per year
- The retiries ajimobi refused to pay there pension since july 2011 - The wise people who know local goverment is the closet goverment to the grassroot (while ajimobi refused to conduct local goverment .election ) The Thruth.
- The civil savants ajimobi sacked
- The Oyo State Contractors ajimobi refused to award contractor for (instead he awarding contract to his masters in lagos )
- The Masses (most of them dont have money to buy data)

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by YasirNasir(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=YasirNasir post=32460050][/quote]Otito oro
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by omokab: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Misogynist2014:
All this while, I've been supporting APC, but not Ajimobi because he is a big disappointment, no second term. Ibadan doesn't serve a head twice and certainly not Ajimobi, even Bola Ige tried in futility, I prefer Ladoja of accord party.
If Ladoja and Akala win definitely Ibadan people has served one head twice.What have you seen to that?
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Omowalksola(f): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Sai Buhari,Sai Ajimobi
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by omokab: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Adewunmi84:
To be frank,Ajimobi have done nothing about education in oyo state.I am a corps member in Ibadan.My PPA is a secondary school where I teach mathematics.I remember there was a day rain forced me and the students out of the classroom while teaching.There were no roofs in the classrooms.The students contribute to buy chalk.No markers'board.It is blackboard everywhere except school like GCI,Queens college which are unity schools.Also,dillapidated classrooms everywhere.Teachers in the state just got alert for January salary(last week).Ajimobi government is owing the state teachers 13th month salary for last year,leave allowance,february and march salaries.Corps members are also owed the monthly stipends of #4000.For example,I have not been paid by Ajimobi government since I re-deployed from Anambra state on January 20th,2015.He is owing me 3 months salary.Most of the secondary schools in oyo state are nothing to write home about.That is why he will never be re-elected hadn't been that gubernatorial election were conducted(first) last week.But,as things are now,he will ride on Buhari victory to clinch re-election victory.Ladoja would have beaten him hands down..
please I don't understand what you mean by 13 month.13 month is not a right but a privilege. The issue of education and non-payment of salary is what I can't support but everything is not governor's fault.Only 60% of state allocation is paid by federal government to Oyo state.If Ladoja is there presently I'm sure he can't perform wonders.The best thing for us in Oyo state is to vote for Ajimobi to gain new federal government presence. Another thing we should put in consideration is that GMB will put almost everything in good other and all Apc state will benefit better than any opposition state.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
omokab:
please I don't understand what you mean by 13 month.13 month is not a right but a privilege. The issue of education and non-payment of salary is what I can't support but everything is not governor's fault.Only 60% of state allocation is paid by federal government to Oyo state.If Ladoja is there presently I'm sure he can't perform wonders.The best thing for us in Oyo state is to vote for Ajimobi to gain new federal government presence. Another thing we should put in consideration is that GMB will put almost everything in good other and all Apc state will benefit better than any opposition state.
if u don't know what is 13th month or u think it is a privilege,that means u are not literate enough or u never work in a corporate establishment before.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
omokab:
if u don't know what is 13th month or u think it is a privilege,that means u are not literate enough/u never work in a corporate establishment before.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by omokab: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Adewunmi84:
if u don't know what is 13th month or u think it is a privilege,that means u are not literate enough/u never work in a corporate establishment before.
mr literate and corporate worker.This is one of those things that always pain me about people on nairaland.Infact am at fault because you said,you just completed your service or still serving.I'm. A federal civil servant of almost 10 years and I have worked with first bank and some other corporate oganisation.I will only enlighten you on 13 month a little.As am talking to you,I have not benefited from 13 month salary since I started work with federal government.Meanwhile I know some other MDAs that give their staff 13 month.Are you now saying we should challenge our management for not paying us 13 month.Capital no.You can also ask yourself how many sate pays 13 month.Just few of the,I know of Osun and Lagos and some other state like that.So, next time know how to talk to other on social network not just to insult.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
omokab:
mr literate and corporate worker.This is one of those things that always pain me about people on nairaland.Infact am at fault because you said,you just completed your service or still serving.I'm. A federal civil servant of almost 10 years and I have worked with first bank and some other corporate oganisation.I will only enlighten you on 13 month a little.As am talking to you,I have not benefited from 13 month salary since I started work with federal government.Meanwhile I know some other MDAs that give their staff 13 month.Are you now saying we should challenge our management for not paying us 13 month.Capital no.You can also ask yourself how many sate pays 13 month.Just few of the,I know of Osun and Lagos and some other state like that.So, next time know how to talk to other on social network not just to insult.Thank you
smiles...You don't even understand what you are saying.Anyway,I don't have ur time.I gat work to do.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by VICTOFX(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
today is d day that the LORD has made, lets rejoice and be glad in it as we vote ACCORD PARTY as SENATOR RASHID LADOJA Takes over the gubernatorial seat of OYO STATE.

ACCORD! ONENESS AND PROGRESS.

THE THUMB FINGER IS OUR LOGO, WATCHOUT and be sure be u thumb print

ACCORD! ONENESS AND PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by luvcarz(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
VICTOFX:
today is d day that the LORD has made, lets rejoice and be glad in it as we vote ACCORD PARTY as SENATOR RASHID LADOJA Takes over the gubernatorial seat of OYO STATE.

ACCORD! ONENESS AND PROGRESS.

THE THUMB FINGER IS OUR LOGO, WATCHOUT and be sure be u thumb print

ACCORD! ONENESS AND PROGRESS
Thumbs-up bro. By God's Grace Accord will win today

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by emiye(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2015
I am going out for accreditation now.

Ajimobi will be reelected with roughly 38-40% of votes cast today.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Olaone1: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ajimobi is losing right now
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by VICTOFX(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olaone1:

and so shall it be to end by God's grace, and Ladoja will win finally.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Kenai: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olaone1:

Mind sharing the results at your polling unit?
I couldn't wait to watch mine get counted. I just voted and ran off to avoid getting caught in the crossfire between these hardened, gun-totting gangsters.
Imo state is really not the place to be right now.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by Shegman22(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sen senator leading in Ibadan and Oyo
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by funshint(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
From UI(Governorship):
Unit 11 APC-30, PDP-0, ACCORD-5
Unit 12 APC-28, PDP-1, ACCORD-16
Unit 13A APC-17, PDP-1, ACCORD-11
Unit 13B APC-26, PDP-0, ACCORD-6
Unit 10 APC-55, PDP-4, ACCORD-24
Re: Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. by VICTOFX(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
let's know the confirmed results at you units,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.