Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon (6975 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by moderatorr1: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your posting this to start a tribal war...
Let this issue die down already...
Am sure the Oba would be regretting this statement...
The Oba has really messed up, AN EPIC!! SLEEP OF TONGUE

Let's stay away from any sort of utterances that cause this great nation a problem...

#nofin can brk up dis country even the monarchs
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:
Your posting this to start a tribal war...
Let this issue die down already...
Am sure the Oba would be regretting this statement...
The Oba has really messed up,

Let's stay away from any sort of utterances that cause this great nation a problem...

One Love..

Oba is not regretting it, we yorubas stand with the oba.anyone planning to vote PDP is against the development of lagos and the lagoon will not be happy with such person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by LubricatingOil: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Oba is not regretting it, we yorubas stand with the oba.anyone planning to vote PDP is against the development of lagos and the lagoon will not be happy with such person.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Sweetguy25: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who dey clap? Chai! I can't believe some foools were clapping. What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by moderatorr1: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

You see'am saying?
Oba has got some sympathizers. You forget that may yorubas, edos, hausas want APC out of lagos. Then you choose to drown igbos in the lagoon?
International Criminal Court thinz loading...

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by QuotaSystem: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes the Oba is right. Even thought he went a bit far with the lagoon bit, its unfair that anyone would expect a 1st Class Oba to swallow his words. It is not going to happen. Ambode will win the election.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
moderatorr1:

You see'am saying?
Oba has got some sympathizers. You forget that may yorubas, edos, hausas want APC out of lagos. Then you choose to drown igbos in the lagoon?
May the Lagoon punish anyone of you planning to underdevelop Lagos using PDP.i hope you people can swim in the ocean of lagos.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by AgentMS: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes the Oba is RIGHT,

Did they not say more than that during the Anambra's election or you thought we have forgotten how you were calling Awolowo and yorubas names.

The die is cast on Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by vladimiros: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

May the Lagoon punish anyone of you planning to underdevelop Lagos using PDP.i hope you people can swim in the ocean of lagos.

Yo my igbo snd Niger Delta brothers..

They hate us

They want to kill us

Lets lobby for resource control and autonomy

Bleep this

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

and may Amadioha strike u dead

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

You are a disgrace to civilisation bruh...
Becos he's the OBA we should now condone his unguarded utterance...
Am not a party to to things like that...
Bruh, weda you like it or not, that statement is a very costly one..
Wake up bruh and don't be a slave to tribal sentiments

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by LubricatingOil: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Yo my igbo snd Niger Delta brothers..

They hate us

They want to kill us

Lets lobby for resource control and autonomy

Bleep this

Which resources do.the igbos have? you mean red muds?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
akin ambode doesn't share the same idea with oba rilwan... Btw people should let this issue die.

Ambode 2015
We support

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
and may Amadioha strike u dead

That will only happen if I step on Amadioha iboland, may Sango blast you to shred and the lagoon swallow you.
God punish your usless father and stuppidd mother.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by bewla(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
WE
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by truefact: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
What stopped the oba from campaigning for the division of Nigeria so that Igbos won't be Yorubas problem anymore? Why do they "one Nigerian" tribes want from Igbos? The have bullied weak GEJ out, yet are not happy.

Well I don't blame them

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

rubbish... Did you idiots condemn that useless chinua achebe when he wrote that hateful speech against the yorubas in his useless book?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Your father is a disgrace to this world. When Arthur Eze was talking rubbish about yorubas during the Anambra elections, did you say anything.?
May the Lagoon swallow you. Saturday is here, we shall treat you people wella.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Collynzo9: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
He should be in the police station by now.
Full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg
lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish... Did you idiots condemn that useless chinua achebe when he wrote that hateful speech against the yorubas in his useless book?

Leave them, they think they are the only one that have the monopoly of tribslism.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

That will only happen if I step on Amadioha iboland, may Sango blast you to shred and the lagoon swallow you.
God punish your usless father and stuppidd mother.
i ṣépè o ati ki o rẹ iran lati wá, le omugo wa ni awọn nikan-ibí ninu rẹ ebi ... le kọọkan rẹ ebi omo egbe ti wa ni drown ninu osa

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by abduljabbar4(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
moderatorr1:

You see'am saying?
Shut up! Are all those you mentioned anti APC? They have candidates why not go to their land and vote there?
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Collynzo9:
Full video.

Your father would sleep in the police station tonite. Bastard ape.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
i ṣépè o ati ki o rẹ iran lati wá, le omugo wa ni awọn nikan-ibí ninu rẹ ebi ... le kọọkan rẹ ebi omo egbe ti wa ni drown ninu osa
Ko ni da fun eeee! Ko de ni ragba fun awon Obi eeee! Emi ni o n'nlo Google translator fun? O de ni ku ree!
Bring it on by Saturday

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by LubricatingOil: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Collynzo9:
Full video.

Try it now, cowards.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Saturday will be fire for fire. The toll gate will be sealed off.
We yorubas fully support our king on this.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ChangeisHere: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
How come the people clapping the loudest were the Igbos ?

The Eze did not complain there, they all clapped away.

Hypocrisy

Regardless Ambode will the governor and it is time Igbos start preparing for that

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Ko ni da fun eeee! Ko de ni ragba fun awon Obi eeee! Emi ni o n'nlo Google translator fun? O de ni ku ree!
Bring it on by Saturday
Amala sonebody
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Your father is a disgrace to this world. When Arthur Eze was talking rubbish about yorubas during the Anambra elections, did you say anything.?
May the Lagoon swallow you. Saturday is here, we shall treat you people wella.
You see how uncivilised you r... We just having a civilised convo, yu turn it in2 hate..
I av none of ur time but I stil av to let you know this..
You have a very demented and fragmented brain..which can neva be cured neither spiritually or medically..
I love family, I won't drag ur family in2 this...
But yu are Epic failure to ur family...Go digest that idiot
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Amala sonebody

Aiye gbogbo Iran e ma BA je ni. O de ni se satide

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

You see how uncivilised you r... We just having a civilised convo, yu turn it in2 hate..
I av none of ur time but I stil av to let you know this..
You have a very demented and fragmented brain..which can neva be cured neither spiritually or medically..
I love family, I won't drag ur family in2 this...
But yu are Epic failure to ur family...Go digest that idiot

I have nothing but contempt for you. Now that this hatred you people have been propagating is now coming into the street, the end wil be fatal for you in lagos and any part of SW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action / Gov. Tambuwal Unveils New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.