Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64730 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by BruzMoney(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
derecho:
Pls post a link or video of him doing that.He does not come across as a violent person.If na koro,i for say e possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBy0WYL9Zg0

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by An2elect2(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmm

Pls yorubas including your oba should learn from this man's response.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
With less than 20 comments and it's already on fp. It's Ambode for lagos state, Jimi can only try.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Ojugunrege(f): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
taharqa:

You wanna drown in the lagoon?? undecided undecided

Is that what is trending now? This election season is sure interesting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by igboboy3(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
After due consideration of the threats which have been issued by Mr. Akiolu, I- Ononenyi I of Lagos Metropolis - hereby endorse the peace-loving Jimi Onyedikachukwu Agbaje as the next governor of Lagos state

[size=18pt]JayKay is Okay!!! [/size]

Say No to Jump in Lagoon

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by godoluwa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or the unleash militants on us? fools.
show ur evidence to prove ur point. Oba Akiolu threat has evidence. provide urs or sink in lagoon

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ChangeisHere: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Collynzo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

All i see is Igbo leaders clapping.

Did he really offend them?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Prodial son
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
What the Oba said was wrong...
Choosing a leader is a decision of the masses and not some empty block with a crown.
On Saturday go to the poll and vote without sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by bolliejay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok...let see how it goes..............Saturday is around the corner.
AA all the way

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Chinuaj: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gentle like the Igbos...His grand mother is from Awka!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
As a true Nigerian,I totally condem the oba statement,he should apologize.
The statement by the oba won't change the politics of Lagos state.Lagos is APC,APC is Lagos.
With the ongoing heated polity in Lagos state,I just pray the igbos won't shoot themselves again,as they did at the federal level.As long as tinubu is a master planner,great strategist,I don't think the APC will go to the opposition,no matter what.
My question to the igbos is
(1)with the current agitation of igbos to vote PDP in Lagos state,making it very glaring to the APC that you won't vote them,what if at the end APC win the election,what will now become of the Igbo.

You guys should not start what you cannot finish.

My advice to you guys is to play your politics with sense.

My 2cent

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Poliker21:
Na wa for Nigeria

Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here

[url=kiomoplol..com]
Read The Gist Here:

[/url]

[url=kiomoplol..com]

vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/

[/url]

Desperate blogger

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by chax100(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi Agbaje... God is on your side. I will do everything to make sure all my neighborhood vote for you. It is Jimi Agbaje all the women here want to vote for. I'm advocating on your behalf with my Igbo brothers and sisters. God bless you sir. #PDP #JK

12 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by An2elect2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmm good response.

The yorubas' rants all over the place only justifies the fact that the igbos are better in almost all ramifications.

You hate Igbos because they are ahead of you. Any other reason is secondary.

10 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or the unleash militants on us? fools.

Yes that is thesame guy and he wants to take use of this opportunity of what happen to make himself look as the Messiah.

Still can't forget what he said in US about GEJ loosing

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by M4gunners: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes yes as reported ealier Crystal Palace 2 vs Man City 1 end stand . Today is a good day.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by echelons(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na speech go gather victory for him? Not doubt, JK is a good orator but lack public service experience that AA possesses in abundance.

Public service experience does not connote good governance. Ask Anambra, Peter Obi, now Obiano. These guys never had any public service experience before they became governors yet they made/are making names for themselves.
Abia will soon join with Alex Otti.
Hope Lagos gives Jk chance.
Entrepreneurs are the next great leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jimi4us: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
All EAST, SOUTH SOUTH, AND NORTH SIDE, PLEASE LETS COME OUT AND VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE.

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Blazinraj01(f): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Era of the Cyber War. All wars will be fought and won online. cool
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by mrmetoo1: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please let no one come here and say they're voting Agbaje solely based on what the Oba said. What the Oba said is wrong no doubt about that but it doesn't make Jimi any more qualified to run a state like Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Saturday things
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ChinemeOkpan: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
oneeast:
JK is likeable. When he speak you know he has the capacity to reposition the great state of Lagos.

I am voting him on Saturday.

General Chino, how can you vote in Anambra and also in Lagos?

The person that will make Jimmy Agbaje respond directly to the Oba of Lagos has not been born yet!

Lagos is Ambode, trust me cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Quote me after Saturday election Ambode will win Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by 3kay945(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
I want to vote PDP,is it by force to vote APC??...

Yea, you free to use your PVC whichever way you want. But stop being childish by inciting violence with your comments. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nwadiuko1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blazinraj01:
The Era of the Cyber War. All wars will be fought and won online. cool
yeah and cyber blood will flowgrin at least e better pass when aboki go dey cut person like suya for maidugri

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by BlackTechnology: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:
sad jimi, u want to use that as a campaign strategy bah? Or to gather sympathy votes? NO WAY. Kabiyesi has spoken no going back. If those flatees want u 2 b d next governor we will rig d election I trust TINUBU.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Collynzo9: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChangeisHere:

All i see is Igbo leaders clapping.

Did he really offend them?
You are an idIot if that is indeed all you saw.
Those guys are not Igbo leaders
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by richie2063: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
If Jimmy wins on sat and he was not impished in six mths, let d ndigbo not start a war they cannot finish. Can any Yoruba dare any Obi in his own domain? Ndigbo has too much to loss in lagos, they should take it easy o. Oba will never apologize period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.