Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64728 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by cevek11: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
This year... Every power tyrant will know the POWER OF THE PEOPLE!!! Change eternal... let's see if democracy is in Lagos the APC hob... interesting

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
cescky:
Response like a real proffesional unlike some touts who have rejected wisdom even with their grey hair.

My grouse is if the oba has the power he claims to weild why doesn't he use it to install ambode?

He's clearly a coward...

Men of power don't make noise, they take steps and make things happen, and quite clearly. Mr oba uve revealed your weakness aand the importance the igbos are in determining your destiny

Ambode is your governor. Fool

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by hola106(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akinwunmi Ambode is our New governor In lagos state my vote goes to him........

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by richidinho(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na speech go gather victory for him? Not doubt, JK is a good orator but lack public service experience that AA possesses in abundance.

Before u vote

Ambo was thrown out of Fashiola's cabinet

Care to ask Why?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by godoluwa(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Shut your stinking mouth.

A threat is a threat. I, lubricatingoil iz a fool.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
cevek11:
This year... Every power tyrant will know the POWER OF THE PEOPLE!!! Change eternal... let's see if democracy is in Lagos the APC hob... interesting

Just go against the wish of Oba and see. Useless parasites that have turned their ancestral land to cemetery, burying corpse transported from various parts of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by MizMyColi(f): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Collynzo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Thanks for this Bro.

And the Ambode sat there, looking on.
If he wasn't cool with the statement, he shouldn't have waited for this rancour all over social media before releasing his statement.

They are scared o o
They are.

The faces of the Igbo Chiefs clearly shows that they have been receiving intimidation...

Chai!

Umunnem ataa Nshi!!!
Ndi ukpu ukpu for that matter!
angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ndcide(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Classic response from JK.

Who wouldn't like him for this. Lagosian. should not follow APC blindly. JK is the man.

Someone said if Abubaka shekau was the flag bearer of APC. Their supporters wouldn't seen anything wrong in it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
CR77:
Very brilliant the wise man have speak

Jimi Agbaje is the best candidate

Igbo language is allowed here now. Na wa for you o!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:
yoruba's are the most useless tribe I have ever seen, they have never liked d igbos for once, they only attach themselves to them when they need there money. you are all making noise and its not that if you are asked to fight now, u have d strength to do so. they feel the hausas are with them, am so sorry for u people. yorubas are so stupid and senseless, that's y kwara state was taken away from them by the Hausa. Lagos will become an Igbo state if you people are not careful. mumu tribe.

Shameless fools boasting about another man's land. Parasites.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nwadiuko1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Yes, you are right. Most of us are brainwashed. They won't insult each other but it is funny our youths will go to such places and mess it up. Most of us didn't witness the wars but we talk about it like we lived it not knowing what those people went through. We insult and castigate the north but I bet there is a Boko haram living in all of us waiting to burst.
I pray for a Nigeria where I will be a Nigerian before being an igbo man
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jossyj: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is just a campaign strategy to scare the ibos so thy will go home before the election and the yorubastards sorry yorubas will vote the agbero called ambode into office. But lagosians be honest to yourselves at least for once. don't you need change in lagos?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dcafe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Militants will shut down Economy if Jonathan loses... Jimi Agbajein London.

View.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mBy0WYL9Zg0#t=0
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ndcide:
Classic response from JK.

Who wouldn't like him for this. Lagosian. should not follow APC blindly. JK is the man.

Someone said if Abubaka shekau was the flag bearer of APC. Their supporters wouldn't seen anything wrong in it.

Shut it you this ungrateful parasites.

You fools said you will deliver lagos to Jonathan, right?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dejol88: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
one thing i know 4sure me and my family we gonna vote jk .pls anyone close to oba should tell him i voted Jk
#igbolagosianreppinebutemetta
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
jossyj:
This is just a campaign strategy to scare the ibos so thy will go home before the election and the yorubastards sorry yorubas will vote the agbero called ambode into office. But lagosians be honest to yourselves at least for once. don't you need change in lagos?

Ambode is your governor. Go kill yourself. shameless parasites.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by tinsel: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igbos have started again their propaganda war like they did during the presidential campaigns. Igbos will be made the scapegoats in this election. Agbaje is using Igbos to win election. When the election is over he will go and reconcile with his brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by CR77(f): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Waiting be na wa 4 mi oo
OROSUNBOLB:
[b]

Igbo language is allowed here now. Na wa for you o!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:
is d so called oba of Lagos even from Lagos? common slave that found himself in Lagos. imagine an hungry tribe called Yoruba talking nonsense to the Igbo there saviour. pretenders. I have never seen anything good in the Yoruba. stealing, lying is in your blood. its only a matter of time before yorubas will deny the hausas. cowards

Shut up! Da inyamirin banza!

Our saviours, yet all ibo movies starts and end with you wretched souls escaping your enclave to Lagos. Your end is near.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ndcide(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Shut it you this ungrateful parasites.

You fools said you will deliver lagos to Jonathan, right?

Why the insult? don't be blinded by party support. You know Agbaje is a superior candidate. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by macof(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jimi that was threatening us with Jonathans militants
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or the unleash militants on us? fools.

He never did that.. Stop ur lies

He made an assumption, how can Agbaje control militants?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jossyj: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your entire generation including those unborn are shameless parasites
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by sexyaliyah: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by galadee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
either drowning in the lagoon or gate of hell , nothing will happen
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
ndcide:

Why the insult? don't be blinded by party support. You know Agbaje is a superior candidate. That's my point.

Superior? why don't you fools take him to Abia State? Awon oshi.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by olayinkaj2(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba ti da igoro ru. He just succeeded in finishing ambode's career, we know that the election was going to be keenly contested and here come the bad market statement. Think before you make provocative statement that could hunt you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by macof(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na speech go gather victory for him? Not doubt, JK is a good orator but lack public service experience that AA possesses in abundance.

Experience of stealing? Like tinubu taught him?

We don't want Ambode

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by jossyj: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Otu nne gi
LubricatingOil:

Ambode is your governor. Go kill yourself. shameless parasites.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LubricatingOil: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
sexyaliyah:

u are talking out of frustration, I just told u the truth, am not boasting but telling d d fact. u people only know how to make noise, u can't do anything. lazy tribe always waiting for people to feed them. it you and your generations unborn that are fools

Yet you fools can sell your children less 100 dollars in various baby factories across iboland. Keep deluding yourself with your imaginary wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.