Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64708 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by scantee(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Daz gud u ar proud 2 b coward's son

seen next.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Rilwayne001: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:
[s] mmm good response.
The yorubas' rants all over the place only justifies the fact that the igbos are better in almost all ramifications.
You hate Igbos because they are ahead of you. Any other reason is secondary [/s] .

Òro rùnrún undecided
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ba7man(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2015
I will still vote APC..........Lagos State and Nigeria must rise beyond PDP.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by designexploit(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2015
I pray things don't get out of hand because of akinolu's statement. If ambode wins, we are still under the bondage of tinubu who's enslaving us codedly. Since APC is about to grab federal, it is sensible for PDP to have the state. If not I'm already smelling trouble when there is non yet.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2015
if na b4 NTA and AIT for done air the video as Propaganda material. But since power has changed hands dem no born dem well to try am
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by laytoshtwo: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2015
If my igbo brothers will be thrown into lagoon for voting JK I willl join them because we will turn the lagoon to business centre.Mermaid self go fear.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by mrmax1(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
sad jimi, u want to use that as a campaign strategy bah? Or to gather sympathy votes? NO WAY. Kabiyesi has spoken no going back. If those flatees want u 2 b d next governor we will rig d election I trust TINUBU.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

U just confirmed the saying that many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by just2endowed: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
sad jimi, u want to use that as a campaign strategy bah? Or to gather sympathy votes? NO WAY. Kabiyesi has spoken no going back. If those flatees want u 2 b d next governor we will rig d election I trust TINUBU.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

Are u OK at all? Whats the meaning of the hate speech?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Ralphlauren(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

Yep! I trust Tinubu.

Tinubu will rather die than have Lagos fall to PDP. cool

Ibos are small fry compared to the likes of OBJ, Koro and Jonathan who all fell to the political power of Tinubu grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
meforyou1:
this man, where have you been? It's Jimi all the way, let's see how the lagoon will swallow us all igbo lagosians

Don't mind the nit-wit. His revered Oba is on the verge of taking the brand of a BASTARD. I hope he leaves that stool to the real sons because BASTARDS don't seat on traditional stools meant for SONS.
Oba that can't even curse a rat threatening to cause one whole tribe. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Well, only BASTARDS talks the way he did so he is already.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yep! I trust Tinubu.

Ibos are small fry compared to the likes of OBJ, Koro and Jonathan who all fell to the political power of Tinubu grin

Then RIP to Tinubu.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

Another BASTARDO just like his Oba grin cheesy. Seems it runs in in the bloodline of most people under that Oba's authority.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by kabiyesi01: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Well, Kabiyesi na my colleague. So, I no go fit comment. Otherwise, I would have said 'that was the most stupid royal statement I have heard. Anyway, it is well.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Orikinla(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Mr. Jimi Agbaje is a shameless political opportunist taking advantage of the political misunderstanding of what Oba Akiolu said in reference to the Igbos in Lagos.
A principled and true democrat will not make the following statement which only reinforces the political fears of the Igbos who should not be misinformed and misled by the political desperation and opportunism of the PDP.

In the words of Winston Churchill: "Never, never, never give up."

I'm aware of the intimidation that a lot of you might be facing as we head into the final stretch of this election campaign. I get it. I understand what you are going through because I also had to face it in the course of this campaign, if this serves as any consolation.

One thing I've learnt in life, however, is that the people who threaten you, knowingly or unknowingly, further validate your importance and underscore advantage. I would like to take this time to encourage you all not to respond to intimidation with violence but rather confront it with the collective power of your votes. Change is coming to Lagos. Tell your friends and families.

I hope you all had a pleasant Easter celebration.

https://m.facebook.com/OfficialJimiAgbaje
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yep! I trust Tinubu.

Thank you jareee

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Another BASTARDO just like his Oba grin cheesy. Seems it runs in in the bloodline of most people under that Oba's authority.
Ode shoro niyen?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Horlufemi(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Yoiruba people think for the greater good but Igbo people (sorry to say) most think for their own selfish good. and many Igbo people are tribalistic and selfish.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by chukzzy1(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na speech go gather victory for him? Not doubt, JK is a good orator but lack public service experience that AA possesses in abundance.
so does experience fall from the heavens??
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
just2endowed:

Are u OK at all? Whats the meaning of the hate speech?
I'm ok jareee bro. Jux tired of those flatees
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2015
mrmax1:

U just confirmed the saying that many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
Daz ryt! some of those flatees ar mad
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by chukzzy1(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Horlufemi:
Yoiruba people think for the greater good but Igbo people (sorry to say) most think for their own selfish good. and many Igbo people are tribalistic and selfish.
do you have to mention the igbos You are the one being tribalistic here.If you think your tribe is the best,then no problem,but don't go slinging mud at other tribes just to make a non-existant point!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by chukzzy1(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
This Jimi Agbaje sef get issues
AMbode is our governor Anyway i listened to an mp3 voice on sound cloud purported to be that of Oba of Lagos and showing that Kabiyesi uttered those unfortunate words/threats. 

If that is true, I really feel it's a very bad moment of indiscretion for Kabiyesi to have said those things. It is totally unjustifiable. People say worse things in hush tones, they are never for public consumption. 

In any case, I think it's better for the warring parties to sheathe their swords. As unfortunate as those words are, a party may not emerge from it any better.

You do not travel 100 of miles to a foreign land and expect that you can determine who become their king for them. At least, you do not say it LOUDLY or RECKLESSLY.

Those who recklessly play INTRUSIVE POLITICS should do unto others what they can also accept from others. 

As God liveth, AMBODE is the nest Governor of Lagos State and any INTRUSIVE gang-up politics that couldn't save GEJ will not safe Jimi Agbaje who is JUST KIDDING.
neither will they "safe" your English.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Jinf: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Rilwan was drunk when he threatened Igbos living in Lagos:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/04/oba-rilwan-was-drunk-when-he-threatened.html
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Horlufemi(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2015
chukzzy1:
do you have to mention the igbos You are the one being tribalistic here.If you think your tribe is the best,then no problem,but don't go slinging mud at other tribes just to make a non-existant point!!

Its a fact. Yoruba people aren't the best either. but when it comes to tribalism Igbo people are the best at it.

And FYI I said most Igbo people. I'm not a tribalistic person and I deal with people based on character. Imagine when most Igbo people you know keep telling you, you are not like the rest. it's just a sign that most Igbo people are tribalistic. They can go a day without saying Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba.

Your people are fantastic but the tribalistic, selfishness and sentiment characters are always there. No vex but na Truth.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2015
First and foremost I will like to before anything else condemn the hate speech of the Oba of Lagos which in its entirety lacks decorum for such exalted office.
Having said that, it is pertinent to state categorically here that I am from the Ibo speaking part of Delta state but born and brought up in Lagos.
Yes the Oba has said something wrong but no politician should use it to score political point and further breed hatred amongst us Lagosians. We have lived in peace and harmony all these years and can't afford to loose the tranquillity we do enjoy here in Lagos.
Whether you're Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba, the fact remains you're Nigerian and Nigeria is bigger than all of us put together. I repeat no politician(Ambode and Jimi inclusive) is worth shedding blood for or spilling hatred on each other. Whoever wins amongst both candidates will CERTAINLY make peace with the political heavy weights in this State and me and you will return to our normal lives as hustler. The truth is, vote according to your conscience whether you're ibo or otherwise.
It will be unfair for us to condemn Ambode cause the young man didn't make such disgusting statement from his mouth.
For me, I am ibo and speak ibo very well and having looked at the antecedents of both candidate, Ambode is my PERSONAL preferred candidate and so therefore he'll get my vote. But that is not to mean other Ibo voters shouldn't vote for their choice.
The war isn't worth it fellow Nigerians.

LET'S VOTE NOT FIGHT
VOTE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONSCIENCE
Eko oni baje!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ihesiuloa(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
taharqa:

You wanna drown in the lagoon?? undecided undecided
So you believe in that nonsense statement? Remember, that a man without guilt knows no fear! My pastor in MFM always say those who pours out venom from there mouth without a course will always swallow it back! So HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! Back to sender.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Seun360(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
idrezee:
Its a pity after all dis propaganda Ambo 'll still win! BTW does Ibos v more population dan d Yorubas in Lag? After all GMB won in Lag even without a single Igbo's vote!

TELL THEM.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by basadenet: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Empty threat from Oba of lagos island. May he has forgotten that there are other 1st class obas, like Oba of Badagry etc.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ogunniyi2: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
ba7man:
I will still vote APC..........Lagos State and Nigeria must rise beyond PDP.
i am happy to know that majority reasoning is for a better Lagos.The Oba may have been quoted out of context...But frankly speaking,Lagos state has been in opposition party for 16years,and the state paid dearly for it....In the interest of the Lagosian,It is better you all vote en masse for Ambode.

We are living witness of what happened during Obasanjo regime,not minding the fact that he is a yoruba man.Being in an opposition by a state may not be too palatable for Lagos and it may cause the incoming opposition to become oliver twist to the populace.

I am begging every one to vote for Ambode APC. Let everyone allow Lagos to taste the privilege of a state with presence of their party at the centre at least for now.Once Again,i it is in the interest of Lagos inhabitant

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by LordTudor: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=72pt]Lagos…sai Agbaje!!! Lagos vote Change!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
designexploit:
I pray things don't get out of hand because of akinolu's statement. If ambode wins, we are still under the bondage of tinubu who's enslaving us codedly. Since APC is about to grab federal, it is sensible for PDP to have the state. If not I'm already smelling trouble when there is non yet.

[size=18pt]WHAT IS ALL THE NONSENSE YOU ARE BLABBING WITHOUT COMMONSENSE?

HOW IS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU ENSLAVING YOU?
IS HE OWING YOU ANY SALARY OR WHAT?
DID HE SNATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE?

Lagos state under Asiwaju Tinubu was the only state in Nigeria providing true free education for all children in public primary and secondary schools and lest we forget majority of the beneficiaries are not even Yorubas, but Igbos and other non-Yorubas who have more children in public schools in the state and have been enjoying free education since the days of the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo to date.
One Igbo family in Lagos can have up to 10 children and millions of them have enjoyed free education they never enjoyed in their own states of origin. Because of the free education in Lagos State, millions of Igbos and other ethnic groups migrated to Lagos to have their children and breed like rabbits.
Do you know how much Lagos State spends on providing free education?
There are more than 4.5 million school children enjoying free education in Lagos.

All the Igbos and other non-Yoruba ethnic groups in Lagos come from the south east and south-south and northern regions where majority of the 10.5 million Nigerian children out of school are. And according to UNESCO this is the largest population of such out-of-school kids anywhere on earth and in fact, Nigeria accounts for 47 percent of the world’s population of out-of-school children.

Majority of the haters of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are just ignorant idi-ots.

Many Igbo traders and other ethnic groups in Lagos have been trading with Laissez-faire.
Lest we forget, millions of people in Lagos like the Hausas running the black market Bureau De Change business don't even pay the required taxes on every transaction and they make millions of dollars in net profit without government harassment.

Those ignoramuses whining about illegal toll gates on Lagos Island are those who have never traveled to SA, USA, UKA, UAE and other countries where their cities have toll gates for toll bridges, toll tunnels, etc.

I have been a producer and publisher in Lagos since 2000 and doing my business without stress and from just one company in 2000, I now have three duly registered companies and an independent international film festival. I am 100% Igbo and I can tell you that Lagos State is the best place to do business in Africa and has attracted majority of the foreign investments in Nigeria and in fact it is Lagos that is making the Nigerian economy to boom and thanks to the conducive economic environment of Lagos State and not due to the government of the ruling party. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.