Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat (64710 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by stevenosa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or they unleash militants on us? fools.

You happen to be the big fool here. What do you understand by the word: SCENARIO? He only spoke based on what the militant said, that, if bros Jona did not win, then they - the militant will shut down the nation. I listened to the interview on Channels Television about 2 days ago.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by cheruv: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
moderatorr1:
Jimi Agbaje Responds to threat by Oba Of Lagos' . In his words on his facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/OfficialJimiAgbaje

the JK guy looks like doctore

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by GafarOlatunji: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba seems wrong , but APC will win Lagos, Because they win the Mind of the Voters here.....They pay salary, lot security, like picking pockets, Oshodi is free to work in night, Ketu and Ojuelegba Bridge to walk at night and also Berger which always the fear of Travelers.....Change is here in Logos, Continuity is all we seek in Lagos. If u are here in Lagos you will see. Ref. From Danfo ( Fanagon) killing of people and Damage of Life and also the Okadas.....TO ME. LAGOS IS OKAY, CONTINUTY IS OUR WISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adaleng(f): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
sad jimi, u want to use that as a campaign strategy bah? Or to gather sympathy votes? NO WAY. Kabiyesi has spoken no going back. If those flatees want u 2 b d next governor we will rig d election I trust TINUBU.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

U speak as tho u ain't civilized. Campaign or no campaign strategies, Ur so called Kabiyesi spoke carelessly & issued a threat. Its only fair JK responds. & Fate has a way of playing in favour of sum1. JK all d way.
well, as 4 d Igbos, we re not going anywhere. Rather the Kabiyesi will be d one 2 drown b4 Saturday.
If u no like am, go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by bisam(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na speech go gather victory for him? No doubt, JK is a good orator but lack public service experience that AA possesses in abundance.
What is Public service EXPERIENCE compared to prive organisation.
The characteristic of both private sector and public sector define how effective and efficient both are.
Don't ever compare in ur widest imagination ,a sector that is full of redundancy with a sector that is full of active and working staff.
if the discipline and structure in private sector can be instilled in public sector just for a year,that state will never be the same anymore.
you try sha
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaleng:

U speak as tho u ain't civilized. Campaign or no campaign strategies, Ur so called Kabiyesi spoke carelessly & issued a threat. Its only fair JK responds. & Fate has a way of playing in favour of sum1. JK all d way.
well, as 4 d Igbos, we re not going anywhere. Rather the Kabiyesi will be d one 2 drown b4 Saturday.
If u no like am, go hug transformer.

Don't go turn lagos to ur home na. Homeless people

We wil deal with u pple after d election
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
bisam:

What is Public service EXPERIENCE compared to prive organisation.
The characteristic of both private sector and public sector define how effective and efficient both are.
Don't ever compare in ur widest imagination ,a sector that is full of redundancy with a sector that is full of active and working staff.
if the discipline and structure in private sector can be instilled in public sector just for a year,that state will never be the same anymore.
you try sha
I like your analogy but even at that, AA is better prepared than JK. #My Opinion#
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adaleng(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Don't go turn lagos to ur home na. Homeless people

We wil deal with u pple after d election

My dear its not my fault dat u dont move around. Stay in one place u hear.
Homeful person.
I no even sure say u get PVC
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by adeolabakare: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba's threat is unnecessary and immature..... But that as it is, AMBODE is still going to WIN!!! there isn't any course for change in LAGOS because FASHOLA is working sooo change isn't necessary lol
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by xtayle(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:
The same JK that threatened us to vote for Jonathan or they unleash militants on us? fools.

Not only that my brother. He has no track record. He runs a Chemist in Apapa for the last 30 years and it has remains a shop till today. Can you compare that with the International and Local experience and exposure of Ambode who got to the peak of his career in grand style? See attached picture

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaleng:

My dear its not my fault dat u dont move around. Stay in one place u hear.
Homeful person.
I no even sure say u get PVC

move aroud to where Anambra or abia? NEVER u want me leave heaven n go to hell? NO WAY
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by isalegan2: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
HirstMOG:

Wetin concern Lagos with Benin for ds mata nw? Abeg go n watch d video or read d post again!!

Bros, you need to read the first few posts again. The OP initially wrote "Oba of Benin" in the topic and narrative, but later corrected it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Ekaka1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:
You incorrigible liar....Hian ! Where did he ever issue such APC-like threats?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by deebrain(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
oneeast:
JK is likeable. When he speak you know he has the capacity to reposition the great state of Lagos.

I am voting him on Saturday.

I voted for Buhari in March 28. Im voting for Agbaje on April 11.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by onyebuchiokafor: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Those that are the loudest in their threats are the weakest in their actions.

xo the igbo's should jst ignore the OBA and do what is right for this state...

AMBODE for good GOVERNANCE... APC for CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by opositive(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagos spoke too carelessly for someone of his status. However he is not the collective voice of the Yoruba people. Igbos should not listen to him. It's time to do the right thing and vote AMBODE as the next governor of Lagos state. I will be under the sun on Saturday to vote change

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by Wendy80(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
taharqa:

You wanna drown in the lagoon?? undecided undecided

He will get a life Jacket sold to him by an Igbo by d lagoon grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by ochukofortune(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
I just like this man...His speech tells a lot about his person not like the tout in the midst of wolves called ambode....any how sha let the elections be peaceful and for all politicians if una like deceive us but it will just be for four years and after that we the people will kick ur asses out...Now we are more aware of the power in our Votes...Our Pvc, our future...

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by shinel(f): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
This Jimi Agbaje sef get issues
AMbode is our governor Anyway i listened to an mp3 voice on sound cloud purported to be that of Oba of Lagos and showing that Kabiyesi uttered those unfortunate words/threats. 

If that is true, I really feel it's a very bad moment of indiscretion for Kabiyesi to have said those things. It is totally unjustifiable. People say worse things in hush tones, they are never for public consumption. 

In any case, I think it's better for the warring parties to sheathe their swords. As unfortunate as those words are, a party may not emerge from it any better.

You do not travel 100 of miles to a foreign land and expect that you can determine who become their king for them. At least, you do not say it LOUDLY or RECKLESSLY.

Those who recklessly play INTRUSIVE POLITICS should do unto others what they can also accept from others. 

As God liveth, AMBODE is the nest Governor of Lagos State and any INTRUSIVE gang-up politics that couldn't save GEJ will not safe Jimi Agbaje who is JUST KIDDING.

Mr Man, wake up from sleep, the world has moved on from where you are. JK all the way!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Ode shoro niyen?

English please. This is not a village meeting.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

English please. This is not a village meeting.

Ooh I guess you are the most educated cow in your desert.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Ooh I guess you are the most educated cow in your desert.

Hahahahaha. When you got nothing objective to say anymore. Run along FOOL. grin grin your lot awaits you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by dipopooo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha. When you got nothing objective to say anymore. Run along FOOL. grin grin your lot awaits you.

Lol u must be a stup|d |d|○t
Re: Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat by nortcentrallord(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Lol u must be a stup|d |d|○t

Hahahahaha. When a foolish mad man, oh! Foolish Mad boi exhibits his madness, sane people fold their hands and watch grin cheesy grin

Keep the display on. Its entertaining.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.