Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. (1299 Views)

Awe As Nigerian Pastor Heals Lame Man In Zambia (pics) / 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe / 1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b]
1) For every person that calls you ugly, there will be five that will think you beautiful. Be one of the five.

2) I am Black. You are White. This is not a line in the sand. This is me acknowledging your uniqueness while not being blind to my own.

3) You may be blessed with a lover whose hobbies you share and whose passions you understand but if not, do not denigrate what they enjoy. To do so is to sever communication at a deep root.

4) "Now" is full of gifts often neglected in the search for tomorrow. So pause, take a breath and acknowledge this moment.

5) Baby steps are great steps. Celebrate each one. Without them none of us would be walking after all smiley

6) Art, Science whatever form your expression may take, do all you can to sharpen it for your audience awaits.

7) Your body feeds on your love or your hate for it and responds accordingly. So be a darling and give her some good loving. She is your first embrace after all wink

cool Everyone has a right to their opinion no matter how offensive we may find them. So listen, ask questions. You just might learn something.

9) Your life longs for Your approval. You need no one's permission to revel in yourself. So go ahead.

10) Living from breakthrough to breakthrough has very little difference from a life of drug addiction.

11) You voice shapes your life. So i certainly hope you are hearing words "for" and not words "against".

12) Your life is an expression of who you think you are.

13) We've all done dumb stuff and been grateful to the person who believed in us notwithstanding and helped us up. Be that person to others and to yourself.

14) Forgiveness, Compassion, Patience are gifts you give to yourself as well as to others.

15) The bully that keeps you miserable, depressed, anxious and fills the bags under your eyes is oftentimes the one person in the mirror.[/b]

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by zyzxx(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your body feeds on your love or your hate for it and responds accordingly. So be a darling and give her some good loving. She is your first embrace after all

I love dis

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Copied and Pasted from my bestie's walltongue
Thief.
MizMyColi:
20) Celebrate uniqueness, seek to heal hurts, lift up others in their weaknesses. This is what it is to be human.
The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served.

Gordon B. Hinckley

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well, No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.

MizMyColi:
21) Hurt people Hurt People.
True, These guys go around full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment, hate etc. When their problems pile up, they look for a place to dump it. And if you let them, they’ll dump it on you and it will hurt.

Came across this one recently and I really like it.w

I feel like, God expects me to be human. I feel like, God likes me just the way I am: broken and empty and bruised. I feel like, God doesn't look at me and wish that I were something else, because He likes me just this way. I feel like, God doesn't want me to close my eyes and pray for Him to make me holy or for Him to make me pure; because He made me human. I feel like, God already knows I'm human...it is I who needs to learn that. By C. JoyBell C.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b]16) Don't become so responsible that you are unable to lose yourself in the beauty of music. For there are days when it will be the only harmony you'll find.

17) As you press on to your goals you leave behind oasis of determination that might just keep another's flagging dream alive.

18) At the end of the day we are all not so different. Just people wanting, longing to be loved.

19) Living truly begins when you reach through the clutter and embrace what it is what you truly want.

20) Celebrate uniqueness, seek to heal hurts, lift up others in their weaknesses. This is what it is to be human.

22) You can never go wrong loving yourself. Truly we give out only what we have received.

23) It is never too late so stop living life from someone else's script. You can write your own.

24) Love makes no demands of you to be itself.

25) If your God doesnt make sense from the perspective of family, you have been sold a lie.

26) Are there people in your life that have made you smile, laugh, believe in yourself, press on through despair? If so, then please tell them how much they mean to you. The world is littered with unappreciated heroics. Dont add to the clutter.

27) Your heart desires are real. They are valid. They are you. To deny them is to deny yourself.

28) It cannot be said enough. You are beautiful (you make diamonds look good)

29) A world without you is a world without you. (Think about that)

30) Let us teach our children to respect and value others as well as themselves and by doing so, lay a foundation for future harmony.
[/b]

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Copied and Pasted from my bestie's walltongue
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by zyzxx(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
A world without you is a world without you. (Think about that)
am special

thanks OP
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
zyzxx:
A world without you is a world without you. (Think about that)
am special

thanks OP

Very Deep!

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by ladibright(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
7,8,9 n 23.... Noted!

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by zyzxx(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Very Deep!
so deep

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
cool
ladibright:
7,8,9 n 23.... Noted!
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by PROCTOR: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2015
The brain that made this has so much understanding of human
every word of it is true and worth reading every morning
simply amazing......
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by BreezyRita(f): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2015

This is so deep.
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by micynute94(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
[b]

16) Don't become so responsible that you are unable to lose yourself in the beauty of music. For there are days when it will be the only harmony you'll find.

17) As you press on to your goals you leave behind oasis of determination that might just keep another's flagging dream alive.

18) At the end of the day we are all not so different. Just people wanting, longing to be loved.

19) Living truly begins when you reach through the clutter and embrace what it is what you truly want.

22) You can never go wrong loving yourself. Truly we give out only what we have received.

25) If your God doesnt make sense from the perspective of family, you have been sold a lie.

26) Are there people in your life that have made you smile, laugh, believe in yourself, press on through despair? If so, then please tell them how much they mean to you. The world is littered with unappreciated heroics. Dont add to the clutter.

27) Your heart desires are real. They are valid. They are you. To deny them is to deny yourself.

[/b]
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by Jerryjat(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This list it Awesomely Awesome...

Nice Quote Dearly...

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Cool I love 'em

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by Chubhie: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
3 and 12 resonates with me. Appreciating similarities while, respecting differences and learning to stay true to my core values and truths.

1 Like

Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
PROCTOR:
The brain that made this has so much understanding of human
every word of it is true and worth reading every morning
simply amazing......

smiley
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by MizMyColi(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
smiley
Chubhie:
3 and 12 resonates with me. Appreciating similarities while, respecting differences and learning to stay true to my core values and truths.
Re: 30 Awe Inspiring Nuggets You Don't Wanna Miss. by swaggzo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
NICE ONE!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pastor Makes His Members Eat A Piece Of Cloth During Deliverance Session / 7 Leading Advocates Of Atheism Who Abandoned Atheism. / If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.