Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! (331 Views)

Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! by Ideyontop: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2015
I feel things should be set straight. Irrespective of who said what and how or where it was said.

Every single Nigerian should be able to vote for whomever they personally choose without fear or coercion. And such, no matter how subtle should be considered as an intention to take away the right to vote by choice.For God's sake it's still democracy, we are not in a military era therefore ibos that reside in Lagos should be able to vote for whomever they like.

#THE OBA IS WRONG.
Re: I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! by Splashme: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2015
[size=20pt]Some of our traditional rulers are a disgrace to their thrones[/size]
Re: I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 07, 2015
SO IS THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. !!

The OWNER OF THE HOUSE HAS SPOKEN. YOU SPEAK WITH YOUR VOTES AND SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT RATHER THAN CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES.
Re: I Think The Oba Is Wrong! "Freedom Of Vote" Is A Right! by abduljabbar4(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Disobey the Oba at your own peril.
Toh I don talk my own

(1) (Reply)

The only way to come out in flying colors in any mathematical subject is by prac / US To Buhari: We'll Support You To Recover Chibok Girls / Fuel Scarcity Hits Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.