Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Igbo Vs Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Yoruba. (5424 Views)

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody / Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2015
What was the purpose of eze ndigbo (lagos) meeting with Oba Akiolu?

Who were those that clapped while Akiolu made the curse?

Are the Igbos' fair in their doings in lagos? Why should an eze ndigbo openly state that all igbos will vote for Agbaje? Can any tribe ever do that in Igbo land?

What will we all gain should war ensue?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Wake-up!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by ManMountain(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Ibos on self destruction course in SW,once it starts in Lagos, it spreads. I pity yiboess grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by tpiadotcom: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:

is anyone going to attempt this question.

We need the full story plz.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Bekwarra(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2015
This plot belongs to me, trespassers will drown inside the lagoon.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by ipleddge: 2:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Am not a bigot or tribalist,but Na I dey on top this matter
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by REMMEI(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Trying to explain this issue to my gf.. she tagged me a tribalist..

I just felt degraded immediately.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by tpiadotcom: 2:10am On Apr 07, 2015
this Igbo/Yoruba thing is getting tiresome abeg.

(actually, it got tiresome a long time ago).

if Nigeria has almost 400 tribes, ethnic groups, whatever, why are some constantly in the spotlight as if Nigeria was just formed or is it discovered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Samirana360(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2015
we ar not prayin 4 war buh if anyfin lik war ensue btw yorubas n igbos hmmm.........yorubas wil suffer it coz they ar cowards....i can close eyes and kill hundreds of them....even without gun, just shout d yorubaman wil enter lagoon!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by tpiadotcom: 3:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Just imagine those ingrates those disowned "OSU's" called igbos, in the 70ths when they come to lagos we use to give them house to live for free but they are never appreciative. They take kindness for stupidity and call us cowards. Then, they will go and bring their family from village to occupy all your house. Now see what they have finally become, a turn in the flesh.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by ddim22: 3:30am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:

Are the Igbos' fair in their doings in lagos? Why should an eze ndigbo openly state that all igbos will vote for Agbaje? Can any tribe ever do that in Igbo land?

Is Agbaje an igbo man?Is he not a yoruba man like you?So why will voting for Agbaje be seen as voting against yoruba.This contest is between PDP and APC and not Igbo VS Yoruba.Leave the igbos alone.They are not your problem.The wisemen know this.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Maser: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Stop this nonesense thread! What is this meant to achieve? Hate? and this OP created this as a platform for the two sides to abuse themselves. OP is really silly. We should learn to promote love in this country and not hate.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2015
First of all @OP, ask your self if you are retarrded!

Seriously, say this to your self:

"AM I RETARRDED?"

You just may find the answer to that question, since firstly you believe that one man can make every igbo person vote for one candidate.

Seun, what are you doing about all these tribalistic flies perching everywhere
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Samirana360:
we ar not prayin 4 war buh if anyfin lik war ensue btw yorubas n igbos hmmm.........yorubas wil suffer it coz they ar cowards....i can close eyes and kill hundreds of them....even without gun, just shout d yorubaman wil enter lagoon!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLKm8UZCcU

Please see that video and tell me who the real cowards are. While Oga Akiolu was raining curse on ur kinsmen, they were there laughing and clapping. Does that mean they are retarded or they didn't comprehend what he was saying? You can't threaten a man on his own soil, even though Akiolu was wrong to have cursed your kinsmen, it's still out of line to threaten him or his people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2015
ddim22:

Is Agbaje an igbo man?Is he not a yoruba man like you?So why will voting for Agbaje be seen as voting against yoruba.This contest is between PDP and APC and not Igbo VS Yoruba.Leave the igbos alone.They are not your problem.The wisemen know this.
Agbaje is a Yoruba man, and the election is between Yoruba and Yoruba, why are you Igbos then poke nosing? It was wrong for the eze ndigbo to promised a block vote for a particular candidate when you know fully well that u are a guest in the land.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Maser:
Stop this nonesense thread! What is this meant to achieve? Hate? and this OP created this as a platform for the two sides to abuse themselves. OP is really silly. We should learn to promote love in this country and not hate.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not silly.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by khalleb(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Agbaje is the 1 heating up the polity, OBA of lagos is not a politician that's why he's so loose in his statement
moreover Ambode will win the Saturday election
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2015
GhostProtocol:
First of all @OP, ask your self if you are retarrded!

Seriously, say this to your self:

"AM I RETARRDED?"

You just may find the answer to that question, since firstly you believe that one man can make every igbo person vote for one candidate.

Seun, what are you doing about all these tribalistic flies perching everywhere
It's no news that the igbos have no mind of their own, hence the show of shame that exhibited last weekend when they all voted for GEJ.

What you won't allow others do in your land, don't do it in another mans land, how is that to hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by ddim22: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:
Agbaje is a Yoruba man, and the election is between Yoruba and Yoruba, why are you Igbos then poke nosing? It was wrong for the eze ndigbo to promised a block vote for a particular candidate when you know fully well that u are a guest in the land.
Are you educated at all?Dont you know that every body in Lagos is entitled to vote no matter their tribe?And since you have admitted that it is between yoruba and yoruba,what do you have against your brother Agbaje?
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by BlackTechnology: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
I hope your cocoa for workers salaries are ready

grin

ydass:
Just imagine those ingrates those disowned "OSU's" called igbos, in the 70ths when they come to lagos we use to give them house to live for free but they are never appreciative. They take kindness for stupidity and call us cowards. Then, they will go and bring their family from village to occupy all your house. Now see what they have finally become, a turn in the flesh.
ManMountain:
Ibos on self destruction course in SW,once it starts in Lagos, it spreads. I pity yiboess grin
padeolu:
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2015
ddim22:

Are you educated at all?Dont you know that every body in Lagos is entitled to vote no matter their tribe?And since you have admitted that it is between yoruba and yoruba,what do you have against your brother Agbaje?
Don't be a myopic and reason objectively. No one said u guys shouldn't vote. What we are saying is that you shouldn't endorse a candidate as "Igbo" candidate. how is that too hard for you to comprehend? You can do whatever you like when you are in your land, Lagos belongs to the Yoruba and you have to respect that as a fact.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
I hope your cocoa for workers salaries are ready

grin

...it was this same coca and groundnut from the north that was used to provide livelihood for before now. Trust me, Igbo will surfer more should Nigeria disintegrate.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by ddim22: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:
Don't be a myopic and reason objectively. No one said u guys shouldn't vote. What we are saying is that you shouldn't endorse a candidate as "Igbo" candidate. how is that too hard for you to comprehend? You can do whatever you like when you are in your land, Lagos belongs to the Yoruba and you have to respect that as a fact.
Look boy,go back to school and find something useful to do with your life.Your IQ is too low.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by otemanuduno: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Samirana360:
i

That's why they have opc and agbero boys. Gone are the days when your shouts can hold ground. Now that is a thing of the past. No be by muscles nowadays o. Igbo people are in trouble as usual should another civil war break up.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by jumper524(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Samirana360:
just share 100 naira un equally 4 two igbos 4rm diffrent states and see hw they would kill each other
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by BlackTechnology: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:
...it was this same coca and groundnut from the north that was used to provide livelihood for before now. Trust me, Igbo will surfer more should Nigeria disintegrate.

Let it divide first.

Besides

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by kettykin: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
ydass:

They came to Lagos in the 70s because they lost the war to have their own country, they came to Lagos because after the war all their lifetime savings was exchanged for £20 and they were financial handicapped.
They came to Lagos in the 70s because Lagos was the federal capital of Nigeria.

Please note that they didn't go to illorin or abeokuta or other towns like ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
ddim22:

Look boy,go back to school and find something useful to do with your life.Your IQ is too low.
Resorting to insults and abuses as usual. So typical of your tribe.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by padeolu: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Let it divide first.

Besides

Nigeria won't divide, if that is your wish. Its you and your ilk that have to reorientate yourselves.

Should Nigeria divide as you wish, trust me, Igbo will surfer real bad for it.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by BlackTechnology: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
padeolu:
Nigeria won't divide, if that is your wish. Its you and your ilk that have to reorientated yourselves.

Should Nigeria divide as you wish, trust me, Igbo will surfer real bad for it.

Let it divide first nowwwww

Then you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba. by tollu: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Stop tribalism!!! You did not choose your father's sperm or mother's egg. It shouldn't matter what ethnic group you belong to.
Both reactions and catalyst, this madness has GOT to stop. Please Nigerians, stop playing into the hands of selfish interests.
THINK!!!!!!

cococandy:
[size=18pt]you guys should keep on fueling the fires of hate and anarchy. When the it starts burning, it will consume all iof you and there will be nothing left for your children that is if any of you survive to procreate.
It looks like a joke now.
Yoruba against Igbo
Igbo against Yoruba.
Small small all of you are using the social media to fan the flames of war. Look at other African counties where religion and tribe is causing so much unrest and see that you're following their pattern.
God help you guys. When it starts, all the politicians and the rich people will flee abroad with their families and you would be left to live the horror of it with your innocent children torn apart limb by limb and your wives raped and murdered in your presence.

Keep on being xtupid. Thank you very much.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku / BREAKING News!-top Secret Reveled, Nigerians Are Asking Could This Be True? / Funniest Comment On Vice Presidential Debate So Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.