Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. (21128 Views)

Getting A Tooth Replaced In One Day / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Cost To Fill And File A Tooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Pls how much does it cost to change 3 front set of teeths..i had an accident nd fell on a cement floor, my three front set of teeths got damaged/broken in the process..The major problem is the these teeth are still firm in it roots but are broken bilateraly nd symmetrically...i also need location of dentist around ifako ijaiye, Akute, agege(within or close to pencinema), oshodi or surulere(with lawson to yaba)
Cc:dominique
Cc:Sissy3
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Merlissa(f): 2:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Smiley dental service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2015
sorry. anyway removing them should cost at least 15k. but adding new one I don't know.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 3:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin nah!Abah.15k to remove ordinary teeth? @ OP,waka go Military Hospital along Airport Road Ikeja,it won't cost u 4/5k to remove it.
jcmaiah:
sorry. anyway removing them should cost at least 15k. but adding new one I don't know.
u try undecided sad grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
Wetin nah!Abah.15k to remove ordinary teeth? @ OP,waka go Military Hospital along Airport Road Ikeja,it won't cost u 4/5k to remove it.u try undecided sad grin
I removed just one with 8k in 2011
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 3:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry for dat.Go to Military hospital along Airport road,Ikeja.they have best hands/equipment there.it won't cost u much.
Maccoy507:
Pls how much does it cost to change 3 front set of teeths..i had an accident nd fell on a cement floor, my three front set of teeths got damaged/broken in the process..The major problem is the these teeth are still firm in it roots but are broken bilateraly nd symmetrically...i also need location of dentist around ifako ijaiye, Akute, agege(within or close to pencinema), oshodi or surulere(with lawson to yaba)
Cc:dominique
Cc:Sissy3

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 3:38am On Apr 07, 2015
They played U.it cost 2k to remove the same around Dopemu.
jcmaiah:

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 3:45am On Apr 07, 2015
The least they'll charge U is 3k.When they ask u to pay for card.U tell them that U have their card but misplaced it.
jcmaiah:

This is lagos cool
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
It wasn't in lag. its in Imo state.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
Sorry for dat.Go to Military hospital along Airport road,Ikeja.they have best hands/equipment there.it won't cost u much.
i don't know that area
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2015
No wonder!that amount nah wah.
jcmaiah:

It wasn't in lag. its in Imo state.
Trust me,I won't pay less than 2/2.5k.Just for them to remove it,give u pain relief of 100 naira.they try there
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 3:58am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
pls direct me to the one close to dopemu
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 3:59am On Apr 07, 2015
eleko1:
No wonder!that amount nah wah.Trust me,I won't pay less than 2/2.5k.Just for them to remove it,give u pain relief of 100 naira.they try there
pls note that i also wan2 fix another
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 4:06am On Apr 07, 2015
It is not difficult.get down @ Airport bus/stp Ikeja.Take a bus going to local/International airport @ 50/70 naira.Tell the driver dat U are going to Military/Airforce Hospital/drop @ PWD,walk into the military barrack and take keke Maruwa/u can use ur leg wagon but U'll waka tire oo.Ask any military personal/civilian there,they'll direct U. There's anoda one within Dopemu round about beside Santos Hotel(they'll charge u @ least 2/3k)
Maccoy507:
i don't know that area

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 07, 2015
very cheap

just a blow from a soldier man can do the magic

please don't thank me what are friends for? cool

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by eleko1: 4:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Enter a bus going to Egbeda.drop @ dopemu round about.cross to the odaside,u'll see Santo Hotel,beside the Hotel U'll see a vendo.Ask the vendo for the clinic
Maccoy507:
pls direct me to the one close to dopemu
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Merlissa:
Smiley dental service

pls whats the address
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by irishMO123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

that means they succeeded in cheatin u....
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Ishilove, lalasticala pls help me move this to front page, i need more contributions
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Greatestpunter: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Maccoy507:
pls help me move this to front page, i need more contributions
Good morning. I have similar issue. Mine is the two front teeth.

Have you been able to fix yours? If yes, where and how much did you spend fixing them?

I have already sent you mail.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 4:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Greatestpunter:
Good morning. I have similar issue. Mine is the two front teeth.

Have you been able to fix yours? If yes, where and how much did you spend fixing them?

I have already sent you mail.
No, i haven't...have u
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by giftjohnson66(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME TO CHANGE FULL SET OF MY TOOTH....NEW SHINNING SET OF TOOTH.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Maccoy507: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
giftjohnson66:
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME TO CHANGE FULL SET OF MY TOOTH....NEW SHINNING SET OF TOOTH.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth. by Dazzlingbaby29: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Maccoy507:
At where please. The dentist I visited yesterday said I have to pay 70k for bridges. That is per one oh. Just to remove is 10k per one. I really need to extract and replace the three I removed earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.