Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245092 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Catered4:
Getting a job could be so frustrating and depressing. I remember the days of my joblessness, so many times, I had blamed hubby for my jobless status. Like, if not for marriage, I would have still be in the bank bla bla bla. In other for hubby to survive my perpetual nagging, he surprised me with a Placard on our gate *Buy your cold kunu here* lol. He said to me, 'Baby your kunu taste really good, why dont you give it a trial'. I was like, what? He was like 'Too late, its on the gate'. Before I knew it, people started knocking my gate for kunu. I couldnt tell anyone I was selling kunu in the north but I was never broke. Hubby was relieved, no more nagging lol. There are also days that no one comes to buy kunu. Men and Women around mocked me. I was called a Kunu seller. What do I do when Jobs around were offering 8 - 10k monthly. I prayed and fasted for my status to change. I was hopeful that God has heared me. To God be The Glory, I'm not employed by anyone, I'm self employed. To the Glory of God, My status is Changed #GodWin. From kunu seller to an Agro Allied Owner with its offices in Sokoto, Lagos and a Ware House in Ogun state.
Op, I feel moved to help 5 persons here. I dont have money to give, but I can give what will help secure your future if willing and determined.
Please JUST 5 SINCERE PERSONS WHO FINDS IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE.
Thank you.
thank u ma in advance.am interested.greatfrank85@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
stadora:

how can u send sms 2 an email adress, or do u min cv instead of sms?
it has been modified pls.

Na sleep eye. E ma binu ogbeni
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
olu4life:

Interested bruh... Cutest.emma@yahoo.com

Please PM for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by airsaylongcon: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
edmarknetwork:

PLEASE, NOTE THAT IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF MLM COMPANY AND THE TYPE OF PEOPLE BEHIND IT.
WE ARE DOING THE WITH ALL SINCERITY AND HONESTY OF HEART AND, GOD IS BLESSING US THROUGH blahblahbla INTERNATIONAL.
DON'T CRITICIZE A BIZNESS YOU REFUSE TO DO.
OUR MLM BIZNESS REMAINS THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY-BIG MONEY THROUGH LITTLE STARTUP.
Blahblahblah INTERNATIONAL IS TRANSFORMING LIFES IN MANY WAYS.

What is this one saying? Swerve joor. Get off my mention
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
phebs:
[/color][[color=#990000]quote author=papawemba post=32531139]I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently.
Phebeokafor@yahoo.com I'm interested pls

Please PM me for details.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olu4life(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
papawemba:

Please PM for details.
Done!!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
please brothers and sisters am a graduate.I studied mass communication. I need a job.am also Gud in script writing ,editing.also experienced in both print and broadcast media.thanks
Aim07:

goldengirl073@live.com
tanks

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
jstud:

soccerattah@yahoo.com

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ukeme200(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Catered4:
Getting a job could be so frustrating and depressing. I remember the days of my joblessness, so many times, I had blamed hubby for my jobless status. Like, if not for marriage, I would have still be in the bank bla bla bla. In other for hubby to survive my perpetual nagging, he surprised me with a Placard on our gate *Buy your cold kunu here* lol. He said to me, 'Baby your kunu taste really good, why dont you give it a trial'. I was like, what? He was like 'Too late, its on the gate'. Before I knew it, people started knocking my gate for kunu. I couldnt tell anyone I was selling kunu in the north but I was never broke. Hubby was relieved, no more nagging lol. There are also days that no one comes to buy kunu. Men and Women around mocked me. I was called a Kunu seller. What do I do when Jobs around were offering 8 - 10k monthly. I prayed and fasted for my status to change. I was hopeful that God has heared me. To God be The Glory, I'm not employed by anyone, I'm self employed. To the Glory of God, My status is Changed #GodWin. From kunu seller to an Agro Allied Owner with its offices in Sokoto, Lagos and a Ware House in Ogun state.
Op, I feel moved to help 5 persons here. I dont have money to give, but I can give what will help secure your future if willing and determined.
Thank you.

I am interested ma'am. Akpanukeme200@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Harrisibor:
rhythmskul@yahoo.com

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olu4life(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Catered4:
Thank you.
Ma, i'm interested!!! Cutest.emma@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by starbuck(f): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Catered4:
Thank you.

Am interested nd have sent you a mail
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dhaewood(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=88pt]ok now call now 08026272323 [/size]

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Eilentrust2: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Catered4:
Thank you.
I am intersted in agriculture. How can you be of help?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by abombom(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
greetings... I'm a 400l chemical engineering student. Pls I'm in urgent need of IT placement in any good firm in either Lagos or Delta. Pls help... mikey4real@msn.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by PrinceHermed: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Pls i need somewhere I can go for IT training in Lagos. am an elect/elect student.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cracky2(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2015
pls I graduated with a 2.2 in elect/elect engineering with good industrial experience in wiring and maintenance. I'm also good @ ms word, statistical excel, ppt presentations, project proposals with graphical analysis and mysql. contact my mail..doncracky@gmail.com. whatsapp:07030497647
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2015
brandmix:

read my post on d opening in BAT
goodluck bro
Where sir! Pls if u dnt mind forwarding details to my mail
Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
[quote author=Aim07 post=32535136][/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Kennedy.obasi@gmail.com[quote author=Aim07 post=32535136][/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lynn360: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2015
A sister needs advice on how to improve more as an economics graduate, have computer skills already.. thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kending: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Bros! I don't mind working as an intern too... Please help: kennedy.obasi@gmail.com
Ferdybaba:

Oh...quite early. My coy accepts interns much later in the year
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by DHonorable(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Am interested too cos i luv Agro sector Justmanwheel@gmail.com or 08062214831
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by benbreeze: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.
..more info will be appreciated.breezyben82@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by benbreeze: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Catered4:
Thank you.
Thanks for this thread. I am a graduate over four years now.I read Economics and Statistics and I will appreciate any help me r info with my Job search please
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dozieokwu: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2015
papawemba:
I need a female or a male energetic contract staff in an A-list brewery in Lagos and Benin city urgently drop your email for details.
I am really interested, dozieokwu@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by chitexy: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Country hard o..... I wan employ people for my kitchen
Interested candidates should pm me ASAP!!! grin
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by html14java(f): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Can you supply carefully recycled plastic material in large amount (10tons minimum) periodically to a plastic company Anambrabra state?.
If yes, quote me let's do business.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by desmondblaze(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2015
As a Way Of Helping the people affected by This Thread, i VOLUNTEER to Help jus 5 Newbies Setup their Own Cash Pulling Internet Biz For 100% FREE..

Yes i Mean it, i am Ready To Help Just 5 Newbies With internet / computer Skill,

so they Can Use Their Skill to Make Money and Become Self Employed.

Guaranteed to Make Ur First $100 in 30 days after Setting up For You.
I am doing for 100% Free (no Payment)

Just 5 people.
If interested,

Whatsapp : 08067321019
or

anymore apart From this 5 people Will Pay 7k Each.

No abusive reply or bashing pls (respect Your Self)

#Peace..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by eledacedar(f): 2:34am On Apr 10, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, couldnt expect this from you. So you are this exposed?

Chairman, everybody's exposed one way or the other.

Sometimes we just fuss over nothing.

Sometimes 1 person makes one offend another.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by eledacedar(f): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2015
churchkilo:
thought the op said this thread is for working class coming together to help the unemployed,why the rush by unemployed folks,have seen only very few working class peeps talk here and I know there are lots of them here on this forum,common lets give them the chance to forth and share their experiences as well as possible ways of helping the unemployed. may God bless u op and pray this produce desired results

To be sincere, that's one of the reasons opportunities elude many. The thread has now become that of graduates and undergraduates advertising themselves. They would rather not wait for the working class to meet here and offer help.

A little patience sometimes is needed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.