Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245068 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by opy002(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:
Friends, I'm a Master's degree student here in China, for those who will consider studying abroad. The country is still very receptive of foreign students. There are many scholarships you can apply for. Some schools give free tuition, especially for further studies. You can explore this option on line. I advise you to do it yourself, don't pay anyone a dime for it. Most schools have online correspondence.

Good Luck!
can u send me a link for a PhD scholarship?
my mail is opeyemiakogun@ymail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by JakeII(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
I am just wandering what could have happened that my comment was removed here.(It was even removed when I tried posting it as a topic) I guess it was seen to be scam. Anyway, I won't be too angry because it is difficult to know what is real in Nigeria. However, I wish the people running this website can do proper investigations rather than just insinuations. I only passed the information here just in case someone may need it but it was seen as scam. Well, I have tried. I have no personal gain from it in the first place, only trying to help somebody. I wonder why a job being posted from outside Nigeria is automatically seen as scam.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by admox2003(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:
Friends, I'm a Master's degree student here in China, for those who will consider studying abroad. The country is still very receptive of foreign students. There are many scholarships you can apply for. Some schools give free tuition, especially for further studies. You can explore this option on line. I advise you to do it yourself, don't pay anyone a dime for it. Most schools have online correspondence.

Good Luck!

Plz send me link @ admox2003@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rallymento(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Cajatan:
Pls am a graduate of Bcs in Geography and meteorology in Environmental science with nycs.my email is agungwuokwudili@yahoo.coM.

Mr. this is very wrong, you are exposing yourself too much!

kindly delete those certificates you uploaded....... Desperate people like you can be seen as threat to organizations.

Nwannem nwoke!!

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tiptopy03(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
I need a job please, Computer Science graduate... I am able to work in all areas of ICT
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Richiy(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
dptrix:
Geophysicst Bsc

Computer Proficiency
*Office Packages (MS word, MS Excel etc)
*Graphics (photoshop core draw)
*Web designing
*System Repaires (hardware/software both laptop & desktop)
*System Networking
*Programming (html, java ongoing)
*Database management

Just finished NYSC...
vmailvp@gmail.com

Honestly, with this kinda skill range, you should be an employer

3 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
May God by me with a nice job through someone here in Jesus name Amen.. God please bless me through someone you've blessed so that I can be blessing to others... Thank you Lord for this testimony..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by wordcat(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

But FriedPlantain can't write,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
ignis:
There will be many lies on this thread.
You must be a 'prophetess'. tongue grin
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by IamOpemipo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Icon4s:
I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology abt 12yrs ago.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

Employed as a trainee in 2005 with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

Aww love ur story, i'm a nurse..and I wanna get into NNPC
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kennynelcon(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please I'm a 400L E.ENGINEERING STUDENT I need an Internship in a reputable engineering company. Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by culsol(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
happy new yr
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by veraiyke(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:

Good Luck!
add d schools n way of application to these scholarships please cox I am seriously in need of one
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lonelydora: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you are a good programmer send me a PM before 15th of this month.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can we just make this thread matured and worthwhile? All these FTC hecklers,space booking thumpers and land for sale hillibillies should not soil this thread.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ojestas(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
flyca:

Good Luck!
gimme the link, pls. ojestas009@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by hunsu: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
nice thread , hope You guys won't abuse it
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yomi007k(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
AsherStorm:
hello everyone...
good one from the OP...
Im Hazzan, a graduate of biochemistry, OAU... with internship experience with federal medical centre
I have HSE ( health safety and envt) certification
mOSHA (occupational safety and health association)
I finished NYSC Feb,2015 and been applying for jobs since then...
proficiency in Microsoft package
I have good team work ability and good leadership skills
so far, I've gone for interviews with some gnlds and some marketing jobs too which I always end up not taking after I get cos their package is so ridiculous... its not as if I want a well paying job for a start but I still gotta use my brain in deciding if a job is worth taking no matter how desperate I am...

kindly contact me thru my mail for any assistance u can render concerning my job search... alimihazzan@mail.com

thanks
Like hw much were d jobs willing to pay?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by IamHumility(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
♏Ɣ employment was a miracle, I went there for ♏Ɣ 1year industrial training And after doing it for 4 months I was told to submit ♏Ɣ application letter, ♏Ɣ credentials with ♏Ɣ CV. That was how I was employed and A̶̲̥̅m still working there It's almost 2years now.
It's a broadcasting station, Silverbird communications, one of Its brances.
siverspooon:
I felt the need for some of us that have been employed to have a meeting ground such as this where we can share our job search experiences so we can encourage the unemployed ones. feel free to drop ur experiences here thanx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tefoko: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bro,could you send the job details to my email address : tboy2050@yahoo.com.Thanks man
JakeII:
I am just wandering what could have happened that my comment was removed here.(It was even removed when I tried posting it as a topic) I guess it was seen to be scam. Anyway, I won't be too angry because it is difficult to know what is real in Nigeria. However, I wish the people running this website can do proper investigations rather than just insinuations. I only passed the information here just in case someone may need it but it was seen as scam. Well, I have tried. I have no personal gain from it in the first place, only trying to help somebody. I wonder why a job being posted from outside Nigeria is automatically seen as scam.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by aniagoluaustin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
ignis:
There will be many lies on this thread.

hahhahahhahaha lmao..I worknin shell grin I can get I a job..but I heard Mtn is recruiting
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by busky101(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Me think say na financial help....
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by aniagoluaustin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
taiwolusol:

Type of job Ma'am smiley

na to dy pound fufu for her restaurant grin
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Aroh48(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
roughdiamond:
Good initiative.Pls friends,i need a job wether paid or unpaid provided it will be very challenging.I have HND computer Engineering.Contact; roughd2@gmail.com
Are u serious?unpaid job.Son,wht planet are you from?

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MKO4ever(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
How come I don't believe anything on this thread?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by citygarden(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
DROP UR E MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER OF U CAN WORK IN REAL ESTATE COMPANY. LAGOS ONLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zubinike(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Smurfette:
Let me buy a plot of land here.
I have a duplex in my heart, take it. You don't have to pay a dime
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
I need a job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lambvard: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kariby: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
taiwolusol:

Type of job Ma'am smiley

celextyne@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Skoopy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Smurfette:
Let me buy a plot of land here.

Hope u don't mind selling.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sammaking(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Great post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.