Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245066 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by toneawe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters. I'm a graduate of physics/Electronics, with a 2-1, I also hold an ND in computer engineering. HSE supervisor (GHSE and HSE level 3) with a certificate from ISPON. I'm good with Electronics design and construction. I have built inverter for my personal use as well as few for sale. I can also build some Electronics gadget to accomplish a task like an automatic water pumping machine controller I built for my house which controls the on and off state of my pumping machine when the tank is empty and when full. I have designed dark activated circuits which takes care of the switching on and off of my security lights at home. These and many more I can do with my God given knowledge. I need a good place to work in other to exercise these knowledge. God bless u as u link me up with a reputable company. My mail is awetaiye2015@gmail.com in case of any favour from that blessed man or woman that God will use. Many thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jewelinchrist07: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
My name's Damilola graduate of estate agent from Oau Ife,I'm done with service , presently living in ibadan.
Please I wouldn't mind if I can get linked up with a job that requires organizational skills, I have a good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as ability to handle exercises given well,I'm results oriented, proficient with Microsoft office pacakges and much more. I can be reached through my email; jewelinchrist@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ariyike25(f): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
pls help me I need a good job in Lagos or Ibadan am a graduate with no work experience and is killing me....graduated 5years ago.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cheapland: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2017
100 acres of farm land
Express way, iseyin LG, Oyo state
Fact it's faces the express directly
Document: deed of assignment
Price: 100k per acre

30 acres of farm land
Iseyin Abeokuta express way, 4km from the
Express way iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 55k per acre

2000 acres of land
Price: 60k per acre

50 acres of land
Less than 1km from the express way, iseyin
LG, Oyo state
Price: 70k per acre

400 acres of farm land
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 40k per acre

10,000 acres of land(lease)
Price: 3500 per acre yearly

1000 acres of land
Document deed of assignment
Iseyin, Abugaga village iseyin LG Oyo state
Price: 40k per acre

1000 acres of land
Price: 25k per acre

100 acres of land
Way, 5km from the main express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state

7.300 acres of land
Document: valid tittle red copy survey &
Certificate of occupancy
Atisbo LG, Oyo state....price: 80k per acre

1,350 acres of land
Document: valid tittle red copy survey plan
Certificate of occupancy in iseyin
Price 100k Per acre

200 acres of land
Road, iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 45k per acre

1000 acres of land
The iseyin stadium, iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 45k per acre

10 acres of land
4km from the express way, iseyin LG,
Oyo state
Price: 60k per acre

300 acres of land
Ibadan express way, 9km from the main
Express way

164 acres of land
Express way, about 5 km from the express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
For more enquires
Call/whatsapp 08052601171 07015907924
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Hollyb(f): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Pls I'm available for employment be it as a Secretary, receptionist, PA or as an admin assistant. Thanks and God bless.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
You'd better get another before resigning.
izzou:
When I open this thread sometimes,
It makes me feel like I'm ungrateful but God Almighty knows that I need his help now

I have a job, but I really need another job badly. My present job is taking my time, strength, money, sleep and everything I can think of. I haven't even attended church for more than 2 months now.

I'm warming up to resign. Please if you have any opening for someone who read electrical engineering, Abeg Holla at your boy cheesy grin

God go see us through
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.

In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our young and dynamic team and to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service/Inventory Officer

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to head our dynamic Customer Service team; the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
Responsibilities
Develop and update customer service policies and procedures.
Manage and lead a team of customer services staff .
Ensure required rate of conversion of lead within all conversion funnel.
Ensure month on month growth on all conversion funnel.
Develop, integrate and enforce departmental policy.
Ensure accomplishment of target across units
Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
Give feedback on results.
Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
Handle complaints on major issues.
Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
Analysing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
Assist in recruitment, trainings and appraisals of staff.
Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
Customer service experience.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Key Competencies:
Attention to details.
Communication skills - verbal and written.
Data collection, management and analysis.
Problem analysis and problem solving.
Planning and organizing.
Judgment and decision-making.
Customer service orientation.
Teamwork.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: jobs@tolet.com.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customers Services Representative

Requirements
B.Sc from a reputable university, with 1 year relevant experience
Young graduates who are 27 years and below
Must reside within Sangotedo, Lekki,Gbagada and Yaba.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: iikeji@moneytrustmfb.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fatymore(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
I just finished my HND, waiting for service..I hope if any administrative job that needs ND holder.. Please help me out.. Graduated from The polytechnic, Ibadan with upper credit..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fatymore(f): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2017
I just finished my HND, waiting for service..I hope if any administrative job that needs ND holder.. Please help me out.. Graduated from The polytechnic, Ibadan with upper credit..I don't have much experience but I am ready to learn
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Sonologist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
LocationKano
Job FieldMedical / Health

Key Responsibility Area
Leadership and Accountability:

Communicates: Effectively and consistently communicates to superiors, peers and employees. Routinely provides others the information they need to do their job.
Sets Goals, Motivates and Aligns Organization: Inspires staff and generates commitment to program and project goals.
Takes Initiative to solve problems and make decisions: Solves problems quickly and effectively. Makes decisions promptly.
Builds Relationships and Fosters Teamwork within and outside the organization: Demonstrates the ability to build relationships across the organization and teamwork within the unit/department.
Creates a Learning Environment: develops staff and self through mentoring, continued education, providing an opportunity to learn new skills.
Safety, Service, Excellence and Quality:

Manages Service Excellence: Ensures employees deliver excellent client services. Employees treat clients (patients, clinicians and all other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behavior.
Ensure a safe and secure environment: Contributes to the safety and security of the MeCure Healthcare Limited.
Review existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to patient safety and quality of care within the department
Operations:

Manages Operations: Develops and implements work plans and measure against established standards.
Proactively monitors key performance indicators and makes real-time adjustments to ensure goal accomplishment.
Consistently seeks to improve work processes, evaluate workflows and improve workflow efficiencies.
Reviews existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to all facets of operations within the department as regards utilization, information technology, education and innovation.
Competencies
Education:

Possession of an MBBS.
Post graduate Diploma in Sonology (Optional).
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least two (2) years.
Knowledge:

Knowledge of ultrasound/Sonology procedures.
Knowledge of current health care environment.
Skills:

Good leadership and mentorship skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Decisiveness and determination.
Interest and concern in patient care.
Rational approach
Required Licensure, Certification:

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria - Certificate of Practicing License
go to method of application »

Ophthalmologist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 year
LocationLagos

Overview

This is a revolutionary health care plan by Me Cure Healthcare Limited to promote and encourage wellness.
MeCure offers a Whole Body Screening to cover heart, brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, bones, arteries, thyroid, prostate, blood iron, serum, sugar, cholesterol, WBC and more.
Responsibilities
Clinical Care:

Provides basic optometric examinations including papillary reflexes
Tonometry
Refraction
Keratometry, evaluation of muscle balance, stereopsis, phorias, vergences
Slit lamp examination, visual acuity, lensometry and indirect ophthalmoscopy.
Provides well, eye examinations for new and established patients as well as follow-up exam for established medical patients.
Communication and Patient Care:

Acquaint all new patients with the office procedures to which they will be exposed. Inform patients of the purpose of all tests personally performed and how they will be affected during the tests.
Determines, using a full field of optometric instruments and equipment, such things as patients’ visual acuity; amplitude of accommodation, refractive state at far and near point; and accommodation, convergence and biocular coordination at far and near point. Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, Visual hygiene, lighting arrangement and safety factors.
Obtain patient history to include chief complaint, history of present illness, past history (ocular and general), family history (ocular and general) and history of allergies and medications.
Diagnostics Services:

Perform fundus photography examination.
Perform OCTs.
Utilizes ophthalmometry for high astigmatism diagnosis.
Employs low vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses for the correction of sub-normal vision.
Calculates proper prescription employing formulas ranging from those necessary to calculate simple, single corrective lenses, through those necessary to calculate contact lenses, iseikonic and aphakic lenses.
Requirements
Education:

Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Doctor of Optometry (OD).
Knowledge:

Knowledge of optometry equipment
Skills:

Examination of the eyes and other parts of the visual system.
Diagnose treatment and management of visual problems.

Must possess a current license.
Work Experience

Professional experience of at least one (1) year.

Optometrist
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
LocationLagos

Key Responsibility Area
Management of New Patients at the Out-patients Clinic:

Participate in taking the comprehensive clinical history of patients.
Participate in performing detailed clinical examination of the patients using the slit-lamp, direct ophthalmoscope, binocular ophthalmoscope, contact tonometer and any other instruments that may be required.
Order/request for relevant investigations needed to make diagnosis.
Perform investigations that may be required for patients’ management (OCT, B-Scan, FFA).
Interpret the investigation results and explain to the patients
Make diagnosis of ocular disorders using the above listed activities.
Explain in clear and simple terms to patients their eye conditions or disorders.
Management of old patients at follow up clinic
Measures same as listed above
Management of Patients scheduled for Ophthalmic surgical procedures
Participate in pre-operative preparation of patients:
Detailed evaluation
Request for routine and specific investigations.
Ensure all necessary documentations are done e.g. informed consent, physician clearance where necessary, pre-op drug instructions.
Explain to patients in simple and clear terms the surgical procedure being planned.
Participate in surgery day evaluation including marking the eye, ensure dilatation where required and availability of all material needed for the surgery.
Perform ophthalmic surgeries wherein he possesses requisite training, skills, proficiency and competency with minimal risk of complications.
Participate in the post-op care of patients:
Ensure patient is stable at immediate post-op period.
Enter/Write surgical notes and post-op instructions in the EMR.
Review patient on 1st post –on visit and on other appointment visits as Referral of Patients
Participate in referring patients to other subspecialty of ophthalmology within Me Cure eye center using the EMR.
Participate in referring patients accordingly to other designated caregiver outside Me Cure with appropriately written detailed medical report.
Staff Training:

Participate in the training and supervision of support staff for capacity building. Such staff includes the optometrists, nurses and CHEW.
Participate in the training of students /interns attached to Me Cure by affiliated training institutions.
Clinical Research:

Participate in the initiation and /or performance of clinical research that will enhance the quality of care.
Continuous Medical Education
Participate in CME (both local and international) for the purpose of capacity building and as part of requirements for renewal of practicing license.
Competencies
Education:

Possession of an MBBS.
Residency in Ophthalmology
Postgraduate Degree in Ophthalmology
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least two (2) years.
Skills:

Good leadership and mentorship skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Decisiveness and determination.
Interest and concern in patient care.
Rational approach.

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (Registered Ophthalmologist)
Certificate of Practicing License

Ophthalmic Nurse
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 years
LocationLagos

Overview

Applies advanced knowledge of nursing and management to manage systems of patient care, personnel development and performance improvement.
Responsibilities
Pre-operative/Intra: Operative/Post Operative Evaluation:

Assist Consultant Ophthalmologists in major and minor operations.
Keep principles of aseptic techniques in performing surgical scrub, setting instruments, gowning, gloving, as needed for the procedure.
Takes and monitors’ patients’ vital signs
Prepares operating room for patient/procedure.
Daily eye dressing of post operative patients
Circulating Nurse:

Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of patient.
Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens.
Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis.
Observes, checks and monitors all equipment used during surgery to confirm they are functioning efficiently.
Handles patient documentation.
Inventories of all items used during surgery.
Scrub Nurse:

Selects and handles instruments and supplies used for the operation
Counseling and Education:

Patient education and counselling.
Initiates patient educational plan, as prescribed by the Consultant Ophthalmologist.
Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their post-treatment home care needs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
Nursing Care:

Provides nursing care for patients undergoing surgery.
Maintain standards of nursing care in pre and post operative planning, implementation and patient care.
Provides basic, bedside care.
Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications.
Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptoms.
Monitors patients’ physical and emotional well-being.
Information Management:

Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner and in the appropriate forms and format.
Inventory Management:

Stock/inventory taking and maintenance of equipment and material resources
Qualifications/ Skills / Experience
Education:

Possession of a bachelor's degree/Diploma in Nursing, Ophthalmic or Perioperative Nursing
Knowledge:

Knowledge of nursing and surgical practice, policies and procedures.
Knowledge of current health care environment.
Skills:

Ability to maintain favorable public relations and communicate effectively.
Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all medical and non-medical staff.
Ability to analyze data to synthesize and summarize information and to make judgments regarding patient care.

Current registered nurse license.
Certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
Work Experience:

Professional experience of at least three (3) years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: hr@mecure.com.ng
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sezua(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
jewelinchrist07:
My name's Damilola graduate of estate agent from Oau Ife,I'm done with service , presently living in ibadan.
Please I wouldn't mind if I can get linked up with a job that requires organizational skills, I have a good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as ability to handle exercises given well,I'm results oriented, proficient with Microsoft office pacakges and much more. I can be reached through my email; jewelinchrist@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
https://adronhomesproperties.com/careers/
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
i am ready to help the unemployed but it is not charity

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
A reputable and innovative pharmaceutical company providing high quality healthcare products across the nation is in need of the services of intelligent-and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions:

Job Title: Financial Accountant

Requirements
Interested candidate must have:
First Degree (BSc) in Accounting, Economics or related field and in addition, membership of ICAN or ACCA.
A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in Accounting and ability to prepare financial statement and key financial analytical reports.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: pharmarecruitment10@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lapresbon International Company, a financial consulting firm based in Port Harcourt, due to its growth and rapid expansion, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Description
Successful candidate is expected to:
Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
Auditing financial information
Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
Analysing accounts and business plans
Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations.
Basic Requirements
Applicants must:
Possess a Bachelor's Degree or a National Diploma in any Social Science or Science related field.
Relevant experience.
Strong passion for sales and have a positive approach to the job
Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work without supervision
Must be well organised and smart in the discharge of their duties
Remuneration
Salary is quite attractive.

Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: hr.lapresbon@gmail.com

For further information, kindly contact the Human Resource Department on 09097362318.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lapresbon International Company, a financial consulting firm based in Port Harcourt, due to its growth and rapid expansion, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Admin Manager

Job Description
Successful candidate is expected to:
Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems
Devising ways to streamline processes
Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
Basic Requirements
Applicants must:
Possess a Bachelor's Degree or a National Diploma in any Social Science or Science related field.
Relevant experience.
Strong passion for sales and have a positive approach to the job
Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work without supervision
Must be well organised and smart in the discharge of their duties
Remuneration
Salary is quite attractive.

Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: hr.lapresbon@gmail.com

For further information, kindly contact the Human Resource Department on 09097362318.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Soroman Microfinance Bank is a reputable Microfinance Bank that has just been granted an approval in principle by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to set up a unit Microfinance Bank in the city of Bauchi, Bauchi State.

The Bank’s Board of Trustees (BoT) hereby invite applications from competent individuals with experience and track records in the capacity below:

Job Title: Head of Operations

Overview
All applicants, should be aware of the short and long term mandate plan from the Board of Trustees which is to devise plans that will ensure profitability and make the bank a state Microfinance bank within six months of operations and a national Microfinance bank in not more than four years from takeoff.
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: soromanmicrofinance@gmail.com

Note: Only selected applicants would be contacted.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounting/ Admin Officer

Job Description
The Accounting/ Admin officer shall provide general accounting support in the following areas:
Proper book- Keeping and Information management- Prepare, updates, examine and analyses accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. Makes the statements and payments of various taxes to be paid by the company.
Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants
Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order
Preparing and submitting periodical statement of accounts to the management
Verifies the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents for records
And other assigned task
Requirements
HND, OND /Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University.
Must be female
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
Proficiency in the use of a printer, photocopying and fax machine
Good written and verbal communication skills
Intelligent, with a good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobs@zercomsystems.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail, else your application may not be processed.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Pojomojo: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Business Officer

Job Description
Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
Supporting the marketing team in day to day marketing activities.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: mainland2@adronhomesproperties.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Iseoluwani: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
izzou:
When I open this thread sometimes,
It makes me feel like I'm ungrateful but God Almighty knows that I need his help now

I have a job, but I really need another job badly. My present job is taking my time, strength, money, sleep and everything I can think of. I haven't even attended church for more than 2 months now.

I'm warming up to resign. Please if you have any opening for someone who read electrical engineering, Abeg Holla at your boy cheesy grin

God go see us through

If u truly u are dropping the job because u don't have time for GOD, God sees your heart. Remember dealing with God is about having FAITH, TAKE THAT STEP OR FAITH AND U WILL SMILE

ALWAYS PUT GOD IN YOUR EQUATION
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by muaa(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
lawman88:
i'm enenche, base in kano state. please i need a job in kano state. any good brother or sister in the house please help me. . i have degree in english and literary studies from ABU. contact: ugwulawlaw@gmail.com, 08121336269

The available jobs in Kano right now is DSA in banks..
If you are interested. I can help

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mavinjay1(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Goodmorning.
Im a graduate of Chemical Engineering (2.1) Of Ahmadu Bello University
Ive experience in teaching Science subjects, ICT & Technical Drawing.
CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED
I can work in any field.
My mail is mavinhakeem@gmail.com
Looking forward to your help. THANKS!!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jesutemy(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2017
God bless you all. pls help a brother with a job. 2.1 Bus Admin, living in Port Harcourt. E-mail is lekanabe@mail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by imsettled2: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone, pls I need a job badly, at least something that can take me out of the house for now, no matter how small it is I don't mind. This boredom is too much. B.Sc Biochemistry, 2.2 and AIMLS(Associate in Medical Laboratory science) I based in Abakaliki. Pls somebody should help me. My contact 08067373629.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Brooke60(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
wintergold:
We are currently seeking for Call Center Agents with the under listed
Position: Call Centre Agent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The main functions include but are not limited to:
• Answering calls and responding to emails
• Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
• Make outbound calls, receive inbound calls
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Enter new customer information into system
• Update existing customer information
• Process orders, forms and applications
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Complete call logs
Qualification/requirements:
• Ability to work on the phone for extended periods of time
• Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
• Proficiency in Hausa language is required
• Ability to manage detailed information and handle Stress
• Excellent computer skills with an ability to type 30/40 wpm
• Ability to control call and politely keep potential client focused
• Good listening skills
• Excellent phone manner and strong communication skills; both written and oral

Minimum qualification: BA, B.Ed, BSc, HND, and other relevant qualifications.
Experience & Training
• 0 – 2 years’ work experience
• Previous experience in a Call Centre is a requirement

Note: For candidates who reside in Lagos ONLY.
Application Deadline is 23rd September, 2017

A copy of your CV ONLY should be sent to bisola.motunrayo@outsource.ng
Also remember to tell them that they should have British/American accent, that is the important thing in your company.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by amyonyekwelu: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone, please i am a graduate of accounting with 2.1, have a two years experience in a wholesale/distribution company as a Peachtree accountant. please i would be grateful if anyone can link me up with a job in Lagos preferably mainland. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by amyonyekwelu: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
amyonyekwelu:
Hello everyone, please i am a graduate of accounting with 2.1, have a two years experience in a wholesale/distribution company as a Peachtree accountant. please i would be grateful if anyone can link me up with a job in Lagos preferably mainland. Thank you

My email is amakaonyekwelu91@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by oceanized25(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls sir/ma'am am a graduate of sociology, (second class upper),I reside in bayelsa and I need a job desperately,am a fast learner so I can quickly adapt to roles and job descriptions, can also relocate if necessary, my email is joeiteimote90@gmail.Com,the jobless and boredom with feelings of despondents have really made me weak,someone help,please.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mekyno777(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
ariyike25:
pls help me I need a good job in Lagos or Ibadan am a graduate with no work experience and is killing me....graduated 5years ago.
chai...sori abt that.
Don't u apply in all d advert here (Nairaland)?
Which course u read?
Go for Masters or certification related to ur course/ line of interest.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Toba2009(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dear sir/ma, kindly assist me in securing a job in any organization & field. My details are listed below;
Name: OLUWATOBA ODEYEMI
Institution: LAUTECH OGBOMOSO
Discipline: STATISTICS
Qualification: B.TECH (hons)
Class of degree: 2.2 (3.42/5.0 CGPA)
Nysc: YES
Email: odeyemi4me@gmail.com
Personal attributes:
* Excellent communication skills
* High level proficiency in using Ms-office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
* High level proficiency in using STATISTICAL SOFTWARES e.g SPSS, STATA, R-language amd E-view.
* Experience developing tools, collecting and analyzing data.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.