Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245099 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
God heals
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by luvt(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Work! Work! Work!
Do you still stress yourself to work?
When “Ride2work” offers a stress-free and a comfortable ride for all workers..to and fro..
You don’t have to struggle/fight for buses.
Make your seat reservation & we will ride you to work with maximum comfort guaranteed..
Never stress to work again.
SEND: R2w your location*your destination
EG: R2w oshodi*lekki
TO:08107600076
OR CALL:09082266242... for enquiries

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by johnlvis(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Yes, as of two weeks ago and specifically ur field .
boninho:

Please are they currently recruiting? @bourbon interoil
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by CandiceJay(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Good day to everyone... My name is Janice and I'm in need of a job, preferrably in Lagos or Benin. I have a B.Sc (Ed) degree in Political science and Pub Admin Education and a Master's Degree in Educational Management (still working on my project)... I urgently need to get something doing as i really need a means of sustainability. I will sincerely appreciate any assistance that can be given. Thank you very much.

My email address-. adunjanice@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by boninho: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2019
johnlvis:
Yes, as of two weeks ago and specifically ur field .
Their job openings I came across required some Marine related certifications. I don't actually have industry experience/certifications...I will try seek for internship...I would appreciate your advice, thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Zeegold: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Hello, good morning. Please I'm seriously in need of a job too. I'm a graduate of biological sciences and I've finished my service since dec 2018. I reside in Ibafo, very close to berger. I don't mind if it's in Lagos or Ibadan. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by eghuan1(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
CandiceJay:
Good day to everyone... My name is Janice and I'm in need of a job, preferrably in Lagos or Benin. I have a B.Sc (Ed) degree in Political science and Pub Admin Education and a Master's Degree in Educational Management (still working on my project)... I urgently need to get something doing as i really need a means of sustainability. I will sincerely appreciate any assistance that can be given. Thank you very much.

My email address-. adunjanice@gmail.com

Why not try the Lagos state government recruitment for teachers since you have a background in teaching. That's if you are interested in a teaching job o

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Donas11(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello Am Donas,a 2" 1 graduate of Plant Biotechnology from the university of port Harcourt, I have experience in the hospitality sector and am currently job hunting in Port Harcourt..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nams77: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
boninho:

Sir, I'm also interested
PM me
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Jubrilx3: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
kenobi007:

Like how much are you talking about

It depends on the Bank and target set. How can I reach out to you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Juleh01: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please guys, what's happening in Offa
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello, please check again and quote the right poster, @sisisioge, that's her moniker

boninho:

Please add...08118101497
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by boninho: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mumjayden:

Hello, please check again and quote the right poster, @sisisioge, that's her moniker

Alright, thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by boninho: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
sisisioge:

Please quote me with your no. We can modify after the addition. Cheers.
Please add me...08118101497
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ephramed(m): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Please I am a graduate of mechanical engineering, I have experience as a technician (automobile/heavy truck,machine tooling,MIG,TIG,electrical & oxyacetylene welding,bench work) very familiar with workshop safety & procedures and also with maintenance/service engineer I am currently looking for any firm(preferable to work in a workshop) that will take me in or a recommendation. I moved from the north reside in lagos but willing to move to any business location.
Can work with AutoCAD,excel,and have data mining & data analysis skill.

Quote me and I will send a pm.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mrmoore14(m): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Pls I'm a graduate of agricultural economics and extension.... pls I need a job in any part of the country, northern part will be preferable as I'm so love with them but haven't b to there..
Thanks all!!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by delexy4real(m): 3:48am On Nov 13, 2019
sisisioge:
Hello People, if you are looking to join a whatsap group where job seekers and talent hunters meet, please click below link to join. Kindly note that there are rules against untoward behaviour.

https:///FmBTcxQ7XCXKZU33DfL8m5

Kindly add 09071903500 BSc Mathematics; Masters in Financial Mathematics (Convocating 2mrw)
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dante12412(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2019
boninho:

Please add me...08118101497

please add me...07035453040 and 08056035718
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Niffy95(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Repost for a friend
Pls I need an architectural job in portharcourt, pls it can be in any firm... thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maintenance Officer to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.

Experience: 2/3 years

Kindly send a mail to: o.ololade@21st-evolution.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Relationship Managers that manages SME accounts for the following locations:
Aba
Abuja
Jos

Level: ABO-SBO

must be working in a commercial bank and reside in these locations.

To apply: send your CV to yetunde.odusoga@workforcegroup.com with the title of the role and Location.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
delexy4real:

Kindly add 09071903500 BSc Mathematics; Masters in Financial Mathematics (Convocating 2mrw)
congratulations
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Melonny(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
smithsammy:
I have an Accounting guru I can refer for the job.

He has over 6 years' experience in Accounting. He currently works as an external auditor for his former companies. He resigned to seek more interesting opportunities, but they pleaded with him to at least, keep in touch with their businesses and in fact be their finance consultant and external auditor.

He can do beyond what you require. However, he's just planning to get chartered. He's an HND holder in Accounting. You can place him on probabtion of 2 months and see his prowess.
Hello, I am impressed with what you have written about your friend. However, I am not an employer. I will become a chartered accountant soon and my specializations are audit and performance management. If your friend won't mind, can you get his email address for me? I just need as advice of a senior regarding practicing audit in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chrisjane(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Vacancy

We are seeking to employ a Facility Manager. The ideal candidate candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the Real Estate Industry as a Facility Manager and must possess basic IT skills and good communication skill. The ideal candidate must reside at Lekki or its environs.

To apply, send CV to whiteoaklekki@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by phrances17: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am also in dire need of a job bikonu. I have 5 years experience in banking operations and a graduate of UNN.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Customer Service Officers for a 1 year contract on a project.

Candidates with 0-1yr experience

Please send your CV to bbcareers@bigbottling.com.ng with CUSTOMER SERVICE as SUBJECT OF EMAIL.
Location is Ikeja Lagos
30k - 40k
SSCE/OND

Interviews will hold this Friday.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MD FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT IN A FAST PACED ORGANIZATION .
MINIMUM OF 4 years experience in a similar role. .
Remuneration is negotiable depending on skills and experience .
Note that the successful candidate must be willing to resume immediately .
Location - Sangotedo, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Send all applications to
humanworkspaces@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Today’s recruitment process relies on digital screening software and human reviews. To compete in the job market, your CV must appeal to both.
Intelligentdude Consult got you covered.

Contact us today for your CV/Resume: 08134657689. careerswithintelligentdude@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Primary School Mathematics Teacher
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationNCE BA/BSc/HND
Experience4 - 6 years
LocationAbuja
Job FieldEducation / Teaching .
Role Summary

The job holder will actively help students learn the mastery of basic arithmetic and problem-solving skills, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for regular testing.
Requirements

NCE/ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in education or related field
At least 4-6 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
Expertise in the field of mathematics
Must be organized and analytical
Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
Experience teaching in a classroom environment
Flexibility and high adaptation skills to work successfully in an unpredictable school setting
Strong interpersonal communication skills for interaction with students, staff and parents
Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
Positive energy, resourcefulness, and patience
Ability to work independently with children
Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
Method of Application
Very attractive salary
. · Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using ‘NMT-11’ as subject of mails before 26th November, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Company : Savia Electric Services
Key Requirements

The ideal candidate must have the following:
1. Educational background in relevant fields.
2. Fluency in English Language (Hausa is an added advantage)
3. Must Reside in Abuja

Other skills

The candidate must have:
A. A flair for sales.
2. Good communication and presentation skills.
3. Outgoing personality with the ability to build a rapport with the target market.
4. Good negotiation skills
5. Excellent time-management skills

Salary- Negotiable based on experience.

Send your cv and cover letter to saviaelectric@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by layinka16: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
There are vacancies for immediate employment at Abeokuta, Ogun State at a new set up company. The following positions are available
1. Administrative Staff
2. Sales Representative
3.Drivers
4. Cleaner
5. Receptionist
6. Quality Control Analyst.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to Bristonconsultancy@gmail.com
Closing date: December 1st, 2019.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.