Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East (9496 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by owobokiri(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù and other igbo big wigs in APC have a lot of explanations to do. A whole lot is at stake and having championed a political process that has upturned the incumbent president for one buhari, these restless trio now need to tell the igbo what is in there for them.. under the out-going dispensation, igbo had the deputy senate presidency, the deputy House leader, the secretary to the government, minister of finance, foreign affairs, labour, petroleum, army cheif, airforce chief at a point, etc including the heads of many parastatals which helped increase employment oppurtunities for lots of igbo youths. . Now, the SE is firmly in the opposition both in the senate, House of Representatives and the executive. No thanks to okorocha and friends maniacal approach to federal politics. We have to know how far their successfull 'coup' serves the general igbo interest and not some personal vaulting ambitions.

What are there for the igbo? Tinubu invited Buhari over to Lagos before his partys merger with buharis, unleashed an inglorious bow before reaching solid pacts aimed at furthering his sectional agenda. Did Rochas reach such agreements with this power hungry upstart from a dusty Daura? Or is he naively thinking that agreements reached after elections must have won and lost can in anyway compare in political weight and efficacy to working pacts reached before the electoral slugfest? What are those agreed benefits of a Buharis presidency to the igbo? And no, don't inundate anyone with all that sexy talks about fighting corruption, when buhari was the chairman of the PTF, more projects were done in the north and more contracts went to northern henchemen,. That was how the likes of Elrufai were made. That to me is a sort of corruption. Again; what did buhari promise Okorocha and co that helped initiate them into the gang up against Jonathan?

Mega project? Better employment oppurtuinities for our teaming youths? Jonathans confab report promises more states, more local governments, regionalism, decentralisation of power, rotationalpresidency , better reveneu formular, etc. A better census count that has the potentials of redressing all the injustices done to the SE using cooked up figures in the past such as few electoral districts, few polling booths, and so fewer voters was imminent under a census body headed by an igbo. Many many possible positives. So what are those things buhari will do better for the igbo? Every politics is local! What is there for the igbo? Whatever it is, it MUST be better than what Jonathan offered! Otherwise this "change" is stewpid for the igbo! What is there for the igbo in buharis win?

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Change2015(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Please state what Jonathan offered and what he did then we will start from there. The East was invited at the formation of the APC and you all made your choice. It is not for you to hold anyone hostage now. You made a gamble and lost. People live with the consequences of their actions.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by eyeview: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos should just vote out the last trace of APC in the east(Rochas) on saturday.
Let them resist the temptation of scattering by defecting.
Let them resist the hand downs from the APC led federal government and fully play the opposition for the next four years. Yorubas did it and they became the hot bride for every party that wanted victory.
The next four years may not be easy but it will be worth it at the end. That's politics,you gain in an era,you lose in another. We wait.

17 Likes

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by owobokiri(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Change2015:
Please state what Jonathan offered and what he did then we will start from there. The East was invited at the formation of the APC and you all made your choice. It is not for you to hold anyone hostage now. You made a gamble and lost. People live with the consequences of their actions.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

Kindly read my last paragraph. . Jonathan offered those in the next dispensation. Read the first, Jonathan did those in his first term. My questions are for Igbo APC members. How is buhari an improvement on Jonathan vis a vis the igbo interests?

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by babs01(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Do yeebos have a strategist like Tinubu to play an opposition?

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2015
The PDP cannot afford to lose any seat in the SE and SS to the conspiracy called APC. I can beat my chest that Rivers State is ready to kickout every reminant of Amaechi from government house. Is Imo ready?

For the record, the APC is all about selfish interest of some undemocratic and corrupt few.

16 Likes

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by kokoA(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
eyeview:
Igbos should just vote out the last trace of APC in the east(Rochas) on saturday.
Let them resist the hand downs from the APC led federal government and fully play the opposition for the next four years. Yorubas did it and they became the hot bride for every party that wanted victory.
The next four years may not be easy but it will be worth it at the end. That's politics,you gain in an era,you lose in another. We wait.
lol.. grin you're joking right? You and I know igbo politicians cannot never play opposition politics.. They will soon all decamp to APC.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by eyeview: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
kokoA:
lol.. grin you're joking right? You and I know igbo politicians cannot never play opposition politics.. They will soon all decamp to APC.

Let's see how it goes. Igbos party have never been in opposition,the party they support always won. So this will be the first time in the nation's political history. So let's just watch.
NCNC-zik,
NPN-shagari/ekwueme defeated UPN(awo),
1993 election was annulled,
PDP(obj) over Falae of AD/ANPP,
Yaradua/GEJ over Buhari
GEJ over Buhari CPC

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by sweetgala(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
owobokiri:

Kindly read my last paragraph. . Jonathan offered those in the next dispensation. Read the first, Jonathan did those in his first term. My questions are for Igbo APC members. How is buhari an improvement on Jonathan vis a vis the igbo interests?

We don't care much about you, you guys had it all between the SS and SE for the last 10 years and had a poorer Nigeria to show for it, almost stole the country dry.

You'll get nothing , forget that victor and vanquished idea, how can you reap where you did not sow.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by owobokiri(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
sweetgala:

We don't care much about you, you guys had it all between the SS and SE for the last 10 years and had a poorer Nigeria to show for it, almost stole the country dry.

You'll get nothing , forget that victor and vanquished idea, how can you reap where you did not sow.

As you can see, this thread is for some serious contributions from reasonable characters. Your gala and lacassera analyses should be left for your fellow motor park touts

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by eyeview: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
sweetgala:

All my igbo friends in Lagos voted buhari and APC because they wanted change from the corruption that had characterized GEJ's govt. But alas,the victory came and the yorubas have now turned it into a tribal victory. Very typical.
Arthur nzeribe said something in 1993 that I will never forget. He said in 1993,they all worked with abiola to deliver their various states to SDP. They put aside tribal sentiments and worked for abiola's success. But when d results started trickling in and it became obvious that abiola will win,they converged at abiola's house to watch the results and celebrate the victory. But on arrival,they were barricaded off by the yorubas who had turned it into a 'yoruba parapo' affair.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by themilanway(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP cannot afford to lose any seat in the SE and SS to the conspiracy called APC. I can beat my chest that Rivers State is ready to kickout every reminant of Amaechi from government house. Is Imo ready?

For the record, the APC is all about selfish interest of some undemocratic and corrupt few.

Why is it now you suddenly realice APC is all about selfish interest?Hypocrite.The APC you were once licking their butt.

Okorocha and other APC bigwig in SE dont owe any freaking person an explanation as to what Buhari will for the people of SE,we blindly and stupidly decided to put all our eggs in our basket......... Supporting Jonathan.

The consequences?We lost out on the scheme of things.Not Buhari's fault Not Tinubu's fault and certainly not Okorocha's fault.

You dont reap where you didnt sow no thanks to the ever politicized Ohaneze of Ndi Igbo and we want positions of Senate president,Vice and speaker?We must be joking.

To all who thinks PDP or any other party will reclaim Imo state come 11th of April should wake up from his deep slumber.

Okorocha will and must continue the good work he started and until the Igbos stop seeing APC as a Yoruba party,we will continue making the kind of brain farting mistake we made on the 28th of march 2015.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by rusher14: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=themilanway post=32437612]

Why is it now you suddenly realice APC is all about selfish interest?Hypocrite.The APC you were once licking their butt.

They couldn't offer him egunje protection.
Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by PassingShot(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Reading ....
Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by PassingShot(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

Just as APC kicked your azz from Aso Rock, so shall you be whipped into submission in Rivers and Imo. And the type of rigging in Rivers when they didn't use card reader will not be repeated this time around as INEC has insisted that it must be card reader only.

Just watch out.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by themilanway(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=rusher14 post=32438072][/quote]

Dont mind the shameless turncoat.Take him serious at your own peril.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by hassan85(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
For God sake, why All ths unnecessary analysis? We educated na hence we wont be able to type here. Right nw am begining to be afraid like I was days to presidential election. Ibos, ijors, yorba.. Can we reason for once? After al d hates d obas, emirs, chiftains of various parties, govs, mints, and various ambasedors pured at candidates b4 d presidential elections, de eg [lai mhd, ffk, jk, okupe, fayose, olisa metuh, apabio...] de were stil d first to congratulate GMB. After all our arguments onlin, where are we tdy? See lets grow up 4m ds sentiments.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by owobokiri(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
If in the final analyses, if it is proved that Okorocha and Amechi used eastern states apparatus to wage personal wars against a bemused Jonathan at the detriment of the eastern interests, this two need to be singled out and dealt with for their infuriating lack of political foresight. Imagine all we stood to gain if half of the confab report were implemented? APC was the only political organisation in Nigeria that vehemently kicked againt any contitutional conference. How does such a dubious stand allign with the interests of either the hugely marginalised igbos or her totally victimized minority siblings??

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by pazienza(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Okorocha and Amaechi. made no deal with Buhari, looking at the way both of them were shoved aside and overlooked for a Tinubu candidate in the race for APC VP solidifies this believe.

Yorubas are sophisticated they say, they want change, so it wouldn't matter if Amaechi or Okorocha gets the VP, they would have still voted for Buhari, right? well that was the lie, the VP matters to Yorubas and Tinubu got the upper hand, Amaechi and Rochas are jellyfishes.

Their alliance with APC is not for regional interest, it was simply personal. Amaechi for his silly vendetta against GEJ and deluded interest of becoming the Tinubu of Rivers state politics, which PEJ obviously wasn't going to have. Rochas for the selfish interest of becoming relevant in national politics and using Imo as a cushion in case of failure.

Imo and Rivers people must Remember this, and send those two jellyfishes packing. We can't afford to have enemy camp within our region.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by eyeview: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
pazienza:
Okorocha and Amaechi. made no deal with Buhari, looking at the way both of them were shoved aside and overlooked for a Tinubu candidate in the race for APC VP solidifies this believe.

Yorubas are sophisticated they say, they want change, so it wouldn't matter if Amaechi or Okorocha gets the VP, they would have still voted for Buhari, right? well that was the lie, the VP matters to Yorubas and Tinubu got the upper hand, Amaechi and Rochas are jellyfishes.

Their alliance with APC is not for regional interest, it was simply personal. Amaechi for his silly vendetta against GEJ and deluded interest of becoming the Tinubu of Rivers state politics, which PEJ obviously wasn't going to have. Rochas for the selfish interest of becoming relevant in national politics and using Imo as a cushion in case of failure.

Imo and Rivers people must Remember this, and send those two jellyfishes packing. We can't afford to have enemy camp within our region.

May God bless you for this fine and most objective analysis. You got it spot-on. Everything you wrote here is 'at it is'.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Some people just sit at their village square out of joblessness and start typing on nairaland. Do u need a prophet to know ur position or u want to be told lies? Well as for what u will get, the answer is what u contribute. I believe that if ur father refused to pay ur school fee while u were young, despite u were sure he had it but decided to spent it on unprofitable adventures, u will be reluctant to feed him when u eventually become successful. No witch hunting, no sentiment. Talking about Ngige, Ameachi and my governor my governor. I think they saw d wind of change coming and call u u guys but just like in d days of Noah, many of u called them fools and only few reasonable( to be reasonable u get to pretend to be foolish) individuals stand by them. Like it or jump into abadaba lake, in d next 8yrs or more, u guys' desire will be met in line with their influence. They are now d SE/SS heros. Chai, these are josephs in kings palace. When u guys come for food, they will be called to access ur face then pass judgements on whether ur plate be fully filled or half filled

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Ama80(f): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
eyeview:
words of wisdom

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
OOO my God is Giving position to some one in ur Region an achievement
What we have 4 u is not position 4 some few but we will provide infrastructure tht will benefit millions,jobs for ur youths Education n security

NB u will get the position base on merit not mediocrity

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by owobokiri(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:
OOO my God is Giving position to some one in ur Region an achievement
What we have 4 u is not position 4 some few but we will provide infrastructure tht will benefit millions,jobs for ur youths Education n security

NB u will get the position base on merit not mediocrity

The nerve! Well, i don't need you to provide for me. I want to run my life , moreso when it seems you are not doing any inch better with the way you run yours. Decentralisation and devaluation of power. What is Okechukwu Buharis promises to okorocha on that score?

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Canme4u(m): 5:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Canme4u(m): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

You dey mind that fool OP, he wanna reap where he didnt sow.

Have been kinda wondering what Nigeria would look like when they finaly get chance to be president of Nigeria. Imagine how they messed up GEJ's presidency.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by henchamb(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

Will you keep quiet. You are seems to be a terrible loser.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by QuotaSystem: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Owobokiri you and your kin DON'T have a stake or say in this government. You staked a bet, your fisherman lost woefully. Stop trying to sneak your hand into the cookie jar if you have any shame left.

Whatever hand downs Buhari and the APC chooses to give the Igbo is what Igbo gets...he owes none of you hateful lot anything.

Those faithful Igbos that supported the struggle for release from the evil grip of the PDP will most likely be rewarded at the centre (Abuja).

Shikenan.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by handie(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2015
You ibos lack political calculationss seriously. A Buhari presidency is your only hope of an ibo presidency in 2023. With power in the north for 8 years, it'll undoubtedly return to the south and with the south west and south south already tasting the presidency, the next logical zone for a southern president is the south east. As for ibos not gonna have any major position in the Legislature, you guys shot yourselves in the foot. From your description of Buhari as an upstart from Daura, i can safely say you're a GMB hater but guess what? That cheeky upstart is gonna be your president till 2019 at the very least. Deal with that or, please leave Nigeria..... The border is open to Chad, Niger, and Benin..... Sudan and Somalia are still options o

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
eyeview:
So what happened to APGA? You think Igbos can play an opposition when they couldn't even manage APGA well?

Sorry bro,we Igbos are AGIP agents and we are not ready to form an opposition.

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by handie(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

Brother, where did you lose it? You must be feeling the pains of all these chest beatings o...... Can remember you also agresively beat your chest that PDP will win the presidential elections. Take it or leave it, the APC might not be strong in SS and SE but it can never be wiped outta d region..... Edo, Rivers and Imo will always fly the flag. APC about the selfish interests of some undemocratic and corrupt few? I get why you say selfish.... Afterall, they didn't dance to your tune. Undemocratic? Seems you've forgotten that their presidential primaries are the most transparent ever seen in this part of the world unlike your beloved PDP where Jonathan just had to dance Sekem to be given the ticket. Now which is more undemocratic? An election that was beamed to the whole world on Tv or a ticket given cause of Sekem dance?. You're just the FFK of Nairaland

Re: Questions For Okorocha, Ngige, Õnù As Buhari Visits The East by Mynd44: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

Senate Summons Arase Over Kidnapping, Others / Constituency Projects Worth Billions Of Naira Untrackable In Ondo, FCT / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90