Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba (27347 Views)

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / "Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sorry there's no such thing as Delta ibo! You were refugees in delta during the war and you are squatters there today. We have Lagos ibo, Kano ibo and Delta ibo. You are not native to the land! You are claiming just as you claim anywhere that strikes your fancy! You are former refugees and now squatters!
oikechukwu:

I'm a deltan igbo and I can see yoruba trying their claim claim. Which yoruba makes up ND or do you mean the lazy touts that migrated to ND to work in oil companies. Abeg mechi on with una thievery. Before now you'll come tell us Itsekiri are yoruba and Warri is a Yoruba town. Mtchewwwwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Alfamann: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
tdayof:
you can buy it up its none of our Biz but it still remains Yoruba territory.
I think am done with you most of your thread and talk are based on tribalism.. You even called the oba a fool...

Oh, no. If I buy it, it becomes mine.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Alfamann: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
Sorry there's no such thing as Delta ibo! You were refugees in delta during the war and you are squatters there today. We have Lagos ibo, Kano ibo and Delta ibo. You are not native to the land! You are claiming just as you claim anywhere that strikes you fancy! You are former refugees and now squatters!

Maybe you don't know the meaning of delta. Not surprising as you were surely freely educated.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'm all ears or eyes as in this case, tell me "the meaning of delta" according to the ibos!!
Alfamann:

Maybe you don't know the meaning of delta. Not surprising as you were surely freely educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

My dearest! With all due respect this thread was created as a peace platform and it would be sad if that peace would not reign because we all have list of issues we want to bring forth and deal with. As a sign of goodwill and respect to the Op @ EUROBOMBER i will let him continue with his humble appeal to all Nigerians and pray that he hopefully becomes successful.

Peace is always good! kiss

Not at all
If an Igbo man chooses to apologize to a group whose oba just threatened his people with death as a means of making peace,it is his apology not mine.
That is not how to make peace
I am not at war with anyone
And I will not be made to apologize for anything in me that threatens my neighbor when he is the aggressor
Never
You don't put dirty fingers into my eyes and expect me to apologize to you

There is nothing in his write up that I and many Igbos reading it relate to
He doesn't speak for me

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Not at all
If an Igbo man chooses to apologize to a group whose oba just threatened his people with death as a means of making peace,it is his apology not mine.
That is not how to make peace
I am not at war with anyone
And I will not be made to apologize for anything in me that threatens my neighbor when he is the aggressor
Never
You don't put dirty fingers into my eyes and expect me to apologize to you

There is nothing in his write up I and many Igbos reading it relate to
He doesn't speak for me

Please try and understand where I am coming from can you?
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
Sorry there's no such thing as Delta ibo! You were refugees in delta during the war and you are squatters there today. We have Lagos ibo, Kano ibo and Delta ibo. You are not native to the land! You are claiming just as you claim anywhere that strikes you fancy! You are former refugees and now squatters!

This is the stupidity I am referring to for all to see
The yorubas always buy others people's fight
When an ijaw or ikwerre Igbo debate comes on,the loudest as usual will be yorubas who are totally unconnected in the topic.
Busy bodies that don't mind their business
Sooner or later it turns to Igbo and Yoruba
Hausas go to the market or churches and kill Igbos ,the Yoruba man will dance naked forgetting that Hausas don't discriminate when they kill
Any topic on nairaland connected or unconnected gets twisted by a bunch of Yorubas to an Igbo bashing
With calls of " leave Lagos"
And someone talks about peace and wants to apologize on my behalf

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:

OMG didn't need a Jesus to know you are yoruba. IQ is less than that of a inaminate object so e no surprise me that this ediot didn't know their indigenous lands in delta state that belongs to igbo. See yoruba double standard. Buff00n crying that people are calling yorubas "no mans land" yet are equally trying to rewrite history. Ewu gambia.
The difference between us and you lazy touts is that despite una constant rewrite, noone cared to cry out or even pay you touts mind. Why? Because we actually still hold control of our lands while for una, everybody is taking a huge chunk here and there. una precious lagos is being slowly taken away from una by nonindigieous till the point your oba is crying like an agbero buffoon. Your people in Ibadan threw temper tantrum on foreigners taking over. Even illorin belongs to the fulani. Ha illorin Emir would be proud. Ha!!!!

While I'm at it, you still have not answered my question. What part of ND do yoruba make up? I don wait. Is it delta, rivers, akwa ibom, cross rivers, edo, etc? Which one is it?
If can't name it, you are nothing but a downright thief.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by pak: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

I'm a deltan igbo and I can see yoruba trying their claim claim. Which yoruba makes up ND or do you mean the lazy touts that migrated to ND to work in oil companies. Abeg mechi on with una thievery. Before now you'll come tell us Itsekiri are yoruba and Warri is a Yoruba town. Mtchewwwwww

Please, I do not intend to join issues in the main discussion of this thread for now but we need to set a record straight.....
Ilaje LGA in Ondo state is one of the major oil producing areas in Nigeria and it is in Yoruba land.
Infact crude oil was first discovered in Araromi (a village in Ilaje land) by the Germans in 1908. As against Oloibori as claimed, it was just that commercial exploration didn't start immediately there

Cc: whitecat1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Where are you coming from?
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by onyebuchiokafor: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
There need to be PEACE in this election in other for it to be FREE and FAIR,, The Igbo and Yoruba needs to work together in order to bring in a good leader who will give good governance....

AMBODE for CHANGE...... APC
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Sola42: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
write2obi:
.With all due respect, i disagree with most of the things you said here,
I will try to answer some of your questions, but before I do, let me remind you that Lagos was a state capital and was developed with Nigerians money, so it belongs to all of us, Lagos will not be what it is today if not for all our efforts. Nigeria should develop Enugu as much as they developed Abuja and Lagos and let's see if we would not move back home, give us an international airport and a standard seaport
*Kano is not called a no mans land because it was not once a state capital,
Let me ask you,
*how would you feel if someone wakes up tomorrow and start telling you that Abuja belongs to his father or grand father ?

So you mean Abuja is a No Man's Land, contunu

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
tdayof:
you can buy it up its none of our Biz but it still remains Yoruba territory.
I think am done with you most of your thread and talk are based on tribalism.. You even called the oba a fool...

Is the oba not a fool
Didn't he speak like one
A property owned by an Igbo man in Lagos belongs to the Igbo man
He doesn't have to bow before you and acknowledge your presence to live in his own house
Until you folks understand that simple truth we won't make a headway
If you expect praises for that you will wait a long time,the world has to grow beyond your myopic views

I don't care who owns a house down my father's street in Igboland
Not my business
I don't lose sleep over that at all
I expect you to do same

I live in America
There is a nigerian family down my street,everyone else is white American
I don't bow before any of the Oyibo to get into my garage
And not once have I heard any of them demand I acknowledge I am a visitor
They understand that I own my property and they cannot trespass into it or demand praise from me
If you want to live in a democracy,you learn act to act in a democracy
This is 2015 not 1815

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by dolphinheart(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
oikechukwu:

I didn't even read this. After reading your first sentence and seeing the out right lie and playing victim, I knew the rest is going to follow through.

My answer to your lies, make sure the evidence is not still out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2239278/guber-poll-oba-lagos-reads

Here you go. Compare and contrast on just page 0 alone, how many of your brothers supported and taunted igbos based on the obas stupidity rants to how many igbos insulted him or even how many Yorubas condemn him. After you do so then read the entire thread from beginning to end and redo the same comparison

Mtchewwwww. You people lie no be small to convert una feces.

Btw: this is not all. This is just the first thread that started it all, if I drag all up here, you'll hang your head in shame for outright lie

I've read most posts relating to this issue, the thread u posted even support my view. Those that supported the oba are wrong , they know it and hide their statement under their personal hateful view of the ibos . By looking at what they said, u will know that they where tribalistic .but when the abuse of the obas position was abused, the point of discussion changed .
How many high ranking and respected yorubas hve u seen surporting the obas statement.

U can call the oba names and classify him as stupid , but once his subjects start reacting, hatefull words might become useless then o.
I still believe 90 % easterners living in lagos would love peace to reign , my fear is the 10 % like you who want lagos to go up in flames because of ur refusal to understand the sensibilities and political sensitiveness of another tribe.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by astana1: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by eempire: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Iykopee:
I reside in PH. Authoritatively i can state that no yoruba man nor their tribe has been threatened to elimination by any monarch in Rivers state for choosing to vote their choiced candidate.

Currently, the chairman of Rivers state environmental sanitation authority is a yoruba man appointed by Amaechi. The commissioner of commerce and industry is deltan, yet indigenes of Rivers state didnt threaten the yoruba tribe nor deltans to elimination. We have some wards where non indigene cud contest for elective positions, nobody is threatening hell. So what makes it right for the oba to threaten the igbos to elimination for simply choosing to vote a yoruba man not even igbo?
Lagos is still part of Nigeria and whoever that doesn't like igbos preferred voting choice in a democracy shud do his worst..

Have you ever asked yourself why one would never hear any negative report on YORUBA'S leaving outside yoruba land??.
»» They are respective pple
»» They will never go pass their boundary
»» They deal with matters intelligently rather than aggressively
»» They value their peac of mind and you will never see them doing things that would jeopardise their feauture and that of their kids and many more.

But the IGBO's are direct opposite of the above

why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are not coming from anywhere.... ypu are Probably an Igbo vagabond.... A true Igbo man do not make peace with a man who do not speak peace let alone apologize for his stewpid utterances.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Defcon1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
midolian:
thank you..my stereotyping has little to do with wat the igbo guy said. I served in a place(bode saadu, kwara state) dominated by the igbos and I saw how high they raised their shoulders among others. Many of them tried evey possible means to make money outta poor innocent children and also took advantage of their fellow corp members..some chose to call my hausa/fulani friends "nama"(meat) sef cos they don't like his tribe while some call the muslims "boko haram"...now, tell me more about stereotyping...

See I ve met and mixed with thousands of igbos my entire life and if I must be frank with you, there are very few with almost impeccable attitudes.. I do tolerate them and that's why I get to find out the good ones outta them.. I hate to say I don't like majority of them angry
Just like you l have mingled with many folks from varying tribes, and l found out that all tribes have good and bad eggs.
But unlike most people l don't lump the majority of the people of a tribe together under one banner and give them a single name.
l prefer dealing with people on individual basis
Most of our beliefs and attitudes stem from social interactions not necessarily genes.
If an Igbo man is born and brought up exclusively in Yoruba land, he would definitely behave like a Yoruba, and not know he's lgbo till he is told- and vice versa.
I choose to see an individual first as a human being, then a Nigerian, and lastly as a member of an ethnic group(that is only if it is relevant to proceedings).

Good to have detribalized people like you

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
pak:

Please, I do not intend to join issues in the main discussion of this thread for now but we need to set a record straight.....
Ilaje LGA in Ondo state is one of the major oil producing areas in Nigeria and it is in Yoruba land.
Infact crude oil was first discovered in Araromi (a village in Ilaje land) by the Germans in 1908. As against Oloibori as claimed, it was just that commercial exploration didn't start immediately there

Kei and i was here thinking baylesa was where oil was first discovered. At least that's the history lesson taught in my younger years. Chei. Rewrite things on history don happen again. So yoruba wants to take the credit from Bayelsa as being the first state where oil was first discovered.
Hmmm. This just vindicated one of my earlier statement about yoruba. Hmm na wa oo

Nwoke I'm not even going to argue with you on the German discovering oil in illaje first. That's una story. As for oil in ondo. grin Don't worry. Delta gob is already working on fixing that injustice done by obj. No worries sef. You people can still continue claiming it for now though.
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by StunningCEO: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

This is the stupidity I am referring to for all to see
The yorubas always buy others people's fight
When an ijaw or ikwerre Igbo debate comes on,the loudest as usual will be yorubas who are totally unconnected in the topic.
Busy bodies that don't mind their business
Sooner or later it turns to Igbo and Yoruba
Hausas go to the market or churches and kill Igbos ,the Yoruba man will dance naked forgetting that Hausas don't discriminate when they kill
Any topic on nairaland connected or unconnected gets twisted by a bunch of Yorubas to an Igbo bashing
With calls of " leave Lagos"
And someone talks about peace and wants to apologize on my behalf

no 1 is apologising on ur behalf.....u do not matter....r u even in 9jeria....stewpid person.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
I know jare dear!

Ondo, a Yorubaland has always been a major oil producing state, while not even a teaspoon has been produced in Igboland. Ibos are counting on the fact that most Nigerians don't know the geographical locations of oil wells to lie about ibos having oil.

pak:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by StunningCEO: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Is the oba not a fool
Didn't he speak like one
A property owned by an Igbo man in Lagos belongs to the Igbo man
He doesn't have to bow before you and acknowledge your presence to live in his own house
Until you folks understand that simple truth we won't make a headway
If you expect praises for that you will wait a long time,the world has to grow beyond your myopic views

I don't care who owns a house down my father's street in Igboland
Not my business
I don't lose sleep over that at all
I expect you to do same

I live in America
There is a nigerian family down my street,everyone else is white American
I don't bow before any of the Oyibo to get into my garage
And not once have I heard any of them demand I acknowledge I am a visitor
They understand that I own my property and they cannot trespass into it or demand praise from me
If you want to live in a democracy,you learn act to act in a democracy
This is 2015 not 1815

u r d fool...... cheesy....in Europe u don't get immigrants claiming d land.....in America becos of their history....it is more allowed as d land belong to red Indians be4......god punish ur evil heart... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Ralphlauren(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:

ouch grin grin

Very apt and spot on!

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
StunningCEO:

u r d fool...... cheesy....in Europe u don't get immigrants claiming d land.....in America becos of their history....it is more allowed as d land belong to red Indians be4......god punish ur evil heart... grin grin

If you like drop dead
I ain't taking back everything you read me say
Just like I have every right to live and own property in the USA,Igbos have every right to live and own property in Lagos without apology
Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by whitecat1: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
cool
Ralphlauren:

ouch grin grin

Very apt and spot on!

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by NetworkProblem: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
@EUROBOMBER you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult the igbos?.. this your silly article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never vote APC... we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we finally develope that lagoon,that oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as oba of lagos.... tout in regal attire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by StunningCEO: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

If you like drop dead
I ain't taking back everything you read me say
Just like I have every right to live and own property in the USA,Igbos have every right to live and own property in Lagos without apology
Deal with it

on dis matter....we r on d same page.... grin...but it does not mean u r not evil n vile n deserve d worst...u r an evil nuisance...who has nothing good to offer any body...all u see is tribe.... grin...yiboe...hausa...Yoruba...birom...ebira...Fulani...efik...every body have right but u don't have rite to insult a pipul...u r a known evil woman or man... grin

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by kendrick9(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
I know jare dear!

Ondo, a Yorubaland has always been a major oil producing state, while not even a teaspoon has been produced in Igboland. Ibos are counting on the fact that most Nigerians don't know the geographical locations of oil wells to lie about ibos having oil.

guy,u are foolish..abia,imo and recently anambra are major producers of oil in this country
Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

[size=16pt]I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.[/size]

Scatterboss

Superstar1

Desola

Ilugunboy

Gbawe

Jarus

Thank you but am afraid it may be too late to control a wounded tiger. This is the case of your people clearly declaring war against us in our own land. The yoruba have an adage that only an illegitimate child will forgo property his father bequethed to him. Those who take the gentility of a sleeping tiger for granted dont live to regret it. One thing is certain- no igbo man can gain access into Lagos from outside to aid those in Lagos in anyway and there is no way those in Lagos can finish all the yoruba in Lagos and survive the holocust that will follow this drumbeat of war. Something needs be settled and better now than any other time. Lagos is not the only state capital and state capitalship is part of the injustice of unitary system which holds no water on any people including the yoruba. In the entire world, there is no land without indegenous owners. Hasn't it been prophesied that May 29 may not be certain ? That may well be true and the current rumblings may well be the catalyst.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by shaboti: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We are sorry. embarassed
wtf is wrong with you angry see how you are behavin like mumu up and down this stvpid thread

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you don't realize that your constant stewpidity and cries over Igbos this and that is the reason some choose to send you over the cliff by claiming they own your land then I can't help you
At least they got something that enrages you as much as the things they hear you say
It is called an eye for an eye
You don't run amok issuing threats and expect your opponents to sit in a corner and cry

If they got one word that will send you to drink acid they will use it
Seems this one is working quite well

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba by oikechukwu: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
dolphinheart:

I've read most posts relating to this issue, the thread u posted even support my view. Those that supported the oba are wrong , they know it and hide their statement under their personal hateful view of the ibos . By looking at what they said, u will know that they where tribalistic .but when the abuse of the obas position was abused, the point of discussion changed .
How many high ranking and respected yorubas hve u seen surporting the obas statement.

U can call the oba names and classify him as stupid , but once his subjects start reacting, hatefull words might become useless then o.
I still believe 90 % easterners living in lagos would love peace to reign , my fear is the 10 % like you who want lagos to go up in flames because of ur refusal to understand the sensibilities and political sensitiveness of another tribe.

Dude you can't eat your cake and still have it?

Did your people support the oba more so than condemn and igbo insulting him yes or no?

On page 0, was their not more igbo tauntiing, insults and downright agbero act over the matter than igbos insulting your oba yes or no?

On that same page 0 also, was the first post from an igbo say and I quote "and the intimidation continue... Oba, indeed. undecided

Let the so called Oba know that power belongs only to Almighty God and He gives to whosoever He wishes" yes or no?

On that page 0 also, was the first post from a yoruba say and I quote "not mincing words atall
the oba bares it all
raw and stark
bottom line is
he spoke the truth" yes or no?

Was the second yoruba to post say and I quote "These Yorubas have goooooood leaders.
How can somebody leave his land to come and select your leader for you?
Big Ups to the Oba.
Lagos has been lead by an opposition party for too long. Now there is a golden opportunity and some people from another land are trying to stop it? That's not fair. I just hope they won't report him to ICC" yes or no?

Was the only person that actually condemn the post on that page 0 not a SS under the name of "kome" yes or no?

All this comment happened prior to the first igbo person that insulted that useless oba?

Dude you can't switch things up since the heat is turned up. Your people started the mockery, the taunting which fueled more anger and resulted to your oba getting bombarded with insults. That thread alone Proves it. You can't just pick and choose what you want to see just to vindicate your own self delusion.

If yoruba did not start the aggression, insults and taunting and actually condemn the act when it first came out like you trying to rewrite, it would have died down just like the hausa boy in twitter without much wahala. No your people wanted to do una usual chest beating gra gra and now you've gotten our attention, you people are recanting. Just stop with the playing victim card. You all started it, now we actually want to see if you ppl will dare drown us in lagoon if we don't vote who una want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply / Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.