Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough (21448 Views)

House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Can You Imagine PDP Member Defending APC Governor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Jbenue: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2015
This is a Nigerian Congressman defending and justifying his pay and allowances. And tries to imply he isn't payed enough grin. First 30 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp7mhW0lKnc

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Na their way...bunch of rogue
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Olamitisoji(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
I shake head for those comments below me, Chai, make all of una shut your mouth jawe, buhari do this buhari do that, shey him tell you say he cum suffer for office ni Or did you read dat in his 1st 100days in office '' i'll slash my feeding allowance and salaries of other parliamentarians''? its time to know all this people live for nothing but their pockets.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Elslim: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Thief Thief Thief that's what they are...

Half of Nigeria National Budget ends up in their pockets..

Nigerian lawmakers should be paid exactly like Civil Servants... they r there to serve d people not loot there money

#saynotojumbopay

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Opinedecandid(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Is that so? 2
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by ozoigbondu: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2015
The first buhari should do is slash down those theives salaries and allowances by at least 60% since GEJ is too lazy to do it.lf he does it i swear i will be his biggest fan

26 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Jbenue: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The first buhari should do is slash down those theives salaries and allowances by at least 60% since GEJ is too lazy to do it.

Its not that easy man....He would have to wait until his 2nd term to do it

6 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by dirifred(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The first buhari should do is slash down those theives salaries and allowances by at least 60% since GEJ is too lazy to do it.
He will do that with care, or they will mobilize against him. and what will happen next is impeachment. how ever this bunch of "thiefing" law makers still owe me a few millions for a supply I did 2010 for the National assembly. they just will not pay, they just promise next time each time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Youngzedd(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Odikwa very risky Oooooo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by REALCHANGE20151: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
And our soldiers are prosecuting an unconventional war with ancient weapons? GEJ et al, God is watching you in 4K.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by ShakurM(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Tell him the thunder that would slap him is doing press up! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nimblemind(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Paid huge sum to do absolutely nothing...

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Our oyel money
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by papaejima1: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari must curtail this as a duty. Otherwise the money to pay our corpers for one extra year, feed our school children and pay the unemployed N5k per month may simply disappear into the mouths of those thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Ehen

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Hysmady(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Nigeria is something else,u be thieF,u bE Rogue,u be robber(in Fela's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Nn
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by plainmirror(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Highest paid
Lowest IQ

15 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Dragonking: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
this country is in deep shiit angry

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
No wonder they want to die there. Case of current senate President comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by tochstorm(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
buhari na d only purpose wey make me risk election bomb and agbero go vote you better do something about it o!

8 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by xynerise: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
The same thieves some set of people killed/will kill themselves to take that seat

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Wow so u can for once admit that GEJ goofed by allowing those thieves to milk us dry without slashing their salaries? Gej himself spend 1billion naira for food yearly. That amount is enough to feed 20 villages yearly. Is this the continuity you want for Nigerians when you were blindly shouting GEJ till 2019 on this forum?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Gombs(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
If only we were smarter with legislation

as for those calling Buhari will fix this etc... I'm like

[img]http://i./GUiKSvedM5daE.gif[/img]

i feel sorry for you all. He will be a president, not a miracle worker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Can someone please send a dagger into his skull for the sake of humanity.
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Hillzy(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Criminals na dem be all

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by AnyibestDede(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
What we have here in 9ja are trouble makers not lawmakers.
Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
This guys are just too wicked!Even if that's wat the federal government allocate to them don't they know that it's too much?Afterall,GMB refused to take all the money that was paid to him as a former head of state.He takes only a reasonable amount and send the rest back to FG,he does not care what they do with it,he just wants his conscience clear.A senator visited my village yesterday and I was just shocked by the way people in abject poverty-most of them living under $1-went out to welcome him.I said to my self what's wrong with the people?This is a man who earns over [b][/b]$2.2 million per annum and has not done anything to improve the lives of these people but they still go out to wecome him!......It's just so annoying........Fellow Nigerians for our people's sake something need to be done about this!!!.....GMB is likely to reduce it,but if he does not we,the Nigerian people should do something about it.We can't just continue to watch this lawmakers milk us dry.I cry for the Nigerian masses,especially those living under $1.

#make laws not money

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough by engrhorla(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmm...

Abeg, who get BlackBerry 10 charger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa / Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction / Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.