Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King (1417 Views)

Why You Should not Vote Jimi Agbaje *must See Pic / Vote Jimi Agbaje And Be Thrown Into This Lagoon. (pics) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by byteem: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2015
I WAS AT CROSS ROADS INITIALLY ON WHO TO VOTE FOR.. INFACT I LIKED FASHOLA AND THOUGHT CONTINUITY WAS THE BEST THING DESPITE HIS MANY FLAWS .. FOR ME FASHOLA WAS A GOOD SOLDIER WHO MANAGED THE FINE LINE BETWEEN SATISFYING THE NEEDS OF HIS FATHERS AND WORKING FOR LAGOSIANS ...DESPITE THE ASIWAJU COVER FASHOLA SHOWED HIMSELF TO BE HIS OWN MAN..

AMBO ON THE OTHER HAND IS NOT THAT WISE.. FROM DAY ONE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE IS A STOOGE .. I DNT SEE LAGOSIANS HAVING IT AS GOOD IF THIS MAN WINS.. HE STOLE SO MUCH FASHOLA HAD TO LET HIMOFF WITH EARLY RETIREMENT.. HE WILL HAVE TOO MANY BOSSES AND INTERESTS WILL CLASH.. EVEN IN ALAUSA HE IS NOT THAT LOVED .. LISTENING TO HIM TALK ONE CAN DEDUCE THE GUY IS CLUELESS .. ONCE A RUBBER STAMP ALWAYS A RUBBERSTAMP...I DNT WANT A RUBBERSTAMP GOVERNOR ..

NOW THIS CRAZY MONARCH JUST MADE IT CLEAR THAT LAGOSIANS WILL BE WORSE OFF WE VOTE AMBODE.. DOES HE THINK HE IS TALKING TO HIS THUGS OR HIS GOONS ... I DID NOT VOTE DURING THE PRESIDENCY BECOS I WAS LESS CONCERNED .. BUT NOW I WILL WEAR MY LIFE VEST AND VOTE JIMI ON SATURDAY .. IF THIS MAN WANT US TO SWIM .. LET HIM BRING IT ON .. THEN WE WILL SHOW HIM THAT LAGOS IS DIFFERENT FROM EKO...

6 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by drtwist(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by Scatterboss(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Must you open a thread for it, vote for choice and stop boring us with this jargons.

15 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by WisdomFlakes: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2015
You and your entire village can vote for Jimi and he still won't win. You lot still don't seem to get it that with or without you Ambode is winning. Your vote, no matter how much, will not count. Ambode will be rigged in if need be, then you can do your worst. Ara yin ma to bale -- Una go soon calm the fsuck down.

8 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by kennydee05(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2015
byteem:
I [s]WAS AT CROSS ROADS INITIALLY ON WHO TO VOTE FOR.. INFACT I LIKED FASHOLA AND THOUGHT CONTINUITY WAS THE BEST THING DESPITE HIS MANY FLAWS .. FOR ME FASHOLA WAS A GOOD SOLDIER WHO MANAGED THE FINE LINE BETWEEN SATISFYING THE NEEDS OF HIS FATHERS AND WORKING FOR LAGOSIANS ...DESPITE THE ASIWAJU COVER FASHOLA SHOWED HIMSELF TO BE HIS OWN MAN..

AMBO ON THE OTHER HAND IS NOT THAT WISE.. FROM DAY ONE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE IS A STOOGE .. I DNT SEE LAGOSIANS HAVING IT AS GOOD IF THIS MAN WINS.. HE STOLE SO MUCH FASHOLA HAD TO LET HIMOFF WITH EARLY RETIREMENT.. HE WILL HAVE TOO MANY BOSSES AND INTERESTS WILL CLASH.. EVEN IN ALAUSA HE IS NOT THAT LOVED .. LISTENING TO HIM TALK ONE CAN DEDUCE THE GUY IS CLUELESS .. ONCE A RUBBER STAMP ALWAYS A RUBBERSTAMP...I DNT WANT A RUBBERSTAMP GOVERNOR ..

NOW THIS CRAZY MONARCH JUST MADE IT CLEAR THAT LAGOSIANS WILL BE WORSE OFF WE VOTE AMBODE.. DOES HE THINK HE IS TALKING TO HIS THUGS OR HIS GOONS ... I DID NOT VOTE DURING THE PRESIDENCY BECOS I WAS LESS CONCERNED .. BUT NOW I WILL WEAR MY LIFE VEST AND VOTE JIMI ON SATURDAY .. IF THIS MAN WANT US TO SWIM .. LET HIM BRING IT ON .. THEN WE WILL SHOW HIM THAT LAGOS IS DIFFERENT FROM EKO...[/s]

Imagine this parasite that did not vote during Presidential election is now threatening Lagosians with one + the entire member of his community....
check on me on Sunday evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by lomprico(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2015
All these yorubas that hate igbos n want us all dead. This is ur chance, join hands and vote agbaje so the ur oba can do ur dirty work. Fuckktards!

4 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by byteem: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
.. THE LIKES OF YOU CAN INSULT ALL YOU WANT .. MY VOTE HOWBEIT A DROP WILL LIKE MANY OTHER DROPS BECOME A FORCE .. THEN WE WILL SEE WHO SWIMS IN THE LAGOON.. I AM ONE THOSE
WE CRAVE PEACE AND THANKED GOD FOR BRINGING IT.. BUT RIGHT NOW .. YOUR ARROGANCE INFURIATES ME ..

3 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by idupaul: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Who cares

4 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by byteem: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2015
kennydee05:

Imagine this parasite that did not vote during Presidential election is now threatening Lagosians with one + the entire member of his community....
check on me on Sunday evening

YES I DID NOT VOTE ON SATURDAY.. BECOS LIKE MANY LAGOSIANS I DID NOT FEEL THE NEED TO STRESS MYSELF OVER CRAZY POLITICIANS WHO HAVE NO INTEREST OF NIGERIANS AT HEART .. CRUCIFY ME IF YOU WILL.. AT LEAST MY MAN WON...SAI BUHARI..

THAT IS NOT THE CASE THIS TIME... I WILL VOTE ... AND MY ONE VOTE WILL COUNT ... I WILL VOTE JIMI.. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO YOUR THUGKING ...

YOU ARE MISTAKEN IF YOU THINK AM IGBO.. AM A FULLTIME OSHODI BOY.. AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBAL SENTIMENTS ...THE FACT THAT I SUPPORTED BUHARI DOES NOT I MEAN I WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUPPORT AMBO.. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME OUTDERE

1 Like

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by obailala(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Unfortunately the misguided statement of the oba has just cost Ambode the governorship. A lot of people who weren't necessarily on any camp would tend to lean to the side of Jimi in protest against the oba's indiscretion.

Never underestimate the power of emotions; the timing of the Oba's statement was also very bad because it would take a while before the negative emotions created by the statement dies down. Unfortunately, the election is only in a few days and this irrational emotion would swing a lot of votes in favour of Jimi.

I term the emotions 'irrational' because the choice of thousands of people have just been changed out of anger created by the statement of one irrelevant man who isn't even in the APC; an ordinary APC supporter as the case may be but his careless statement has just influenced the decision of a lot of peopl.

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by abduljabbar4(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
And how important is your vote?

If not for your stupidity, is Ambode the sponsor of the threat?

Didn't Ambode condemn it?

4 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by obailala(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
And how important is your vote?

If not for your stupidity, is Ambode the sponsor of the threat?

Didn't Ambode condemn it?

Yes Ambode condemned it but you should know how humans reason. Humans, especially Nigerians are very emotional and flimsy things like this actually dictate the way we reason and live our lives. Our priorities are based on very silly things such as a statement from this man who isnt even an APC person. Sometimes I wonder, what if the Oba actually wants Jimi to win and has just used reverse psychology to deceive people into voting for Jimi?... It takes only a smart person to know that the careless statement of the Oba shouldn't sway his votes, but we are talking of Nigerians here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by silverdam(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
byteem:
I WAS AT CROSS ROADS INITIALLY ON WHO TO VOTE FOR.. INFACT I LIKED FASHOLA AND THOUGHT CONTINUITY WAS THE BEST THING DESPITE HIS MANY FLAWS .. FOR ME FASHOLA WAS A GOOD SOLDIER WHO MANAGED THE FINE LINE BETWEEN SATISFYING THE NEEDS OF HIS FATHERS AND WORKING FOR LAGOSIANS ...DESPITE THE ASIWAJU COVER FASHOLA SHOWED HIMSELF TO BE HIS OWN MAN..

NOW THIS CRAZY MONARCH JUST MADE IT CLEAR THAT LAGOSIANS WILL BE WORSE OFF WE VOTE AMBODE.. DOES HE THINK HE IS TALKING TO HIS THUGS OR HIS GOONS ... I DID NOT VOTE DURING THE PRESIDENCY BECOS I WAS LESS CONCERNED .. BUT NOW I WILL WEAR MY LIFE VEST AND VOTE JIMI ON SATURDAY .. IF THIS MAN WANT US TO SWIM .. LET HIM BRING IT ON .. THEN WE WILL SHOW HIM THAT LAGOS IS DIFFERENT FROM EKO...

Oh please stop this, you're voting for Ambode and not Oba of Lagos. The Oba was wrong, that doesn't mean you should use that against Ambode. Don't do things that can make you regret at the end of the day. Vote wisely, follow your conscience don't vote out of sentiment. If you're not a tribalist you won't even think of such

3 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by SWDude: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2015
The bascard oba can go and die! The igbos learnt a lesson with the low turnout in Abia and some other states in the just concluded presidential election. Come saturday watch igbos troop out enmasse.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by kennydee05(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
byteem:

YES I DID NOT VOTE ON SATURDAY.. BECOS LIKE MANY LAGOSIANS I DID NOT FEEL THE NEED TO STRESS MYSELF OVER CRAZY POLITICIANS WHO HAVE NO INTEREST OF NIGERIANS AT HEART .. CRUCIFY ME IF YOU WILL.. AT LEAST MY MAN WON...SAI BUHARI..

THAT IS NOT THE CASE THIS TIME... I WILL VOTE ... AND MY ONE VOTE WILL COUNT ... I WILL VOTE JIMI.. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO YOUR THUGKING ...

YOU ARE MISTAKEN IF YOU THINK AM IGBO.. AM A FULLTIME OSHODI BOY.. AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBAL SENTIMENTS ...THE FACT THAT I SUPPORTED BUHARI DOES NOT I MEAN I WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUPPORT AMBO.. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY LIKE ME OUTDERE

You supported Buhari yet you didn't vote for him...
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by angelsing(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
I won't toll this tribal lines like most people do here on Nairaland...Here is my take on this Oba brouhaha: if you want to vote for Jimi Agbaje, vote him base on ur believe in his candidacy..let ur reason for voting him be on his antecedent and not what the Oba said...I think whoever choose to vote Jimi because of what the Oba said has already made up his/her mind to vote JIMI....If I can still remember vividly, people still voted for GEJ irrespective of what madam Patience and Dokubo said..your vote ur choice

4 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by mrmetoo1: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Op, you know you're being dishonest. How can you base your vote on what one man said?? A man that's not part of Ambode's campaign team. How does his statement make Ambode any less qualified, if you really intended to vote for him or make Jimi more qualified.

If you wanted to vote Jimi, no one would have a problem with that as it's your choice. Voting Jimi because of what an Oba that hasn't ever affected your life doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by mrmetoo1: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
angelsing:
I won't toll this tribal lines like most people do here on Nairaland...Here is my take on this Oba brouhaha: if you want to vote for Jimi Agbaje, vote him base on ur believe in his candidacy..let ur reason for voting him be on his antecedent and not what the Oba said...I think whoever choose to vote Jimi because of what the Oba said has already made up his/her mind to vote JIMI....If I can still remember vividly, people still voted for GEJ irrespective of what madam Patience and Dokubo said..your vote ur choice

Exactly!!

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by AgentMS: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2015
The same way there was no voting for GEJ but rigging in SE/SS and likewise Buhari in the north, it is the same way we will vote on Saturday.

We await anybody's father's father at the polls on Saturday.

You will see the Florida Voting System with the crowd of yorubas that will troop out.

The die is cast.

U na go know say Shango senior Amadioha in all ways.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by WisdomFlakes: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2015
obailala:

Yes Ambode condemned it but you should know how humans reason. Humans, especially Nigerians are very emotional and flimsy things like this actually dictate the way we reason and live our lives. Our priorities are based on very silly things such as a statement from this man who isnt even an APC person. Sometimes I wonder, what if the Oba actually wants Jimi to win and has just used reverse psychology to deceive people into voting for Jimi?... It takes only a smart person to know that the careless statement of the Oba shouldn't sway his votes, but we are talking of Nigerians here. undecided

You are so naive. It's like you actually believe that people's votes would count in this election. Didn't you see what happened on March 28 in the North , Ss and SE? The massive rigging that took place all over, including Lagos. Long story short, this coming election will be no different. Ambode will be rigged in if need be. So funk people's emotions.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by obailala(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You are so naive. It's like you actually believe that people's votes would count in this election. Didn't you see what happened on March 28 in the North , Ss and SE? The massive rigging that took place all over, including Lagos. Long story short, this coming election will be no different. Ambode will be rigged in if need be. So funk people's emotions.
Gone are the days when rigging easily wins for people. Lagosians are more enlightened and rigging is much more difficult these days. Even with Lagos being an APC state, go and take a look at the presidential election results of last week and see the close chase the PDP gave.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by LagosStar: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
It is a lie.

We all know long before now that Igbos are for PDP and it is not the comment of Oba that is making them vote PDP.

The fact is whichever wins, Yorubaman wins and JK will not ignore his people to satisfy Igbos.

That said, am not sure Igbo want the hostility of their hosts, and should they massively vote for JK and Ambode wins...... Nuff said.

Saturday is just few days away.

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by Dannyset(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just say u don't have the mind of ur own.
Me I have decided to vote Ambode and nothing can change it. Am sensible enuf to know the development it will bring to Lagos, having the same party in power with FG. Am a Lagosian, I know what is good for us.

3 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by WisdomFlakes: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
obailala:

Gone are the days when rigging easily wins for people. Lagosians are more enlightened and rigging is much more difficult these days. Even with Lagos being an APC state, go and take a look at the presidential election results of last week and see the close chase the PDP gave.

Your eye go soon clear. Just brace yourself, ok? Coz Jimi is losing this election, even if you all pack truckloads of votes and deliver them to him he is going nowhere.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by aurenflani: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dannyset:
Just say u don't have the mind of ur own.
Me I have decided to vote Ambode and nothing can change it. Am sensible enuf to know the development it will bring to Lagos, having the same party in power with FG. Am a Lagosian, I know what is good for us.

Very insightful lagosian my vote goes to ambo too

2 Likes

Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
That is because u are destined to fail like barcanista. It's no biggie. Dnt vote for ambode, vote for jk...

What diff does it make? I'm sure u voted Jonathan. Where did ur vote take the man?
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by byteem: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Op, you know you're being dishonest. How can you base your vote on what one man said?? A man that's not part of Ambode's campaign team. How does his statement make Ambode any less qualified, if you really intended to vote for him or make Jimi more qualified.
If you wanted to vote Jimi, no one would have a problem with that as it's your choice. Voting Jimi because of what an Oba that hasn't ever affected your life doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me

AND WHO SAID KING RILWAN IS NOT ON AMBODE CAMPAIGN TEAM.. HE SAID POINT BLANK ..OTHER OBAS RESPECT THEMSELVES AND KEEP FROM APPEARING PARTISAN EVEN IF THEY ARE .. BECOS THEY KNOW THE EFFECT THEIR WORDS HAVE ON THEIR SUBJECTS.. .. THE ARROGANCE AND IMPUNITY WITH WHICH THIS MAN SPEAKS TELL VOLUME ABOUT THE MINDSET OF HIS FOLLOWERS.. ITS NOT ABOUT AMBODE OR JIMI.. ITS ABOUT DISRESPECT BY THIS MAN WHO SPEAKS THE MIND OF MANY OF HIS SUBJECTS FOLLOWERS AND PEERS.. .. WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT WE A NATION OF TRIBAL DIVISIONS .. WE CAN PRETEND ABOUT IT .. BUT THAT REMAINS THE TRUTH.. IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THIS ..BUT THEN IF WE SAY WE WANT PEACE ITS BECOMES DISAPPOINTING WHEN OLD MEN WHO SHOULD BE CALMING THE NERVES OF YOUTHS DECIDE TO SPUR THEM INTO VIOLENCE COS TO THE AVERAGE YORUBA YOUTH IN ISALE EKO .SHOMOLU EBUTE METTA OSHODI AND THE LIKES WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS..

IF WE ARE TO SURVIVE THIS SEASON WITHOUT VIOLENCE OF WHICH MOST ARE SURPRISED HASNT HAPPENED SO FAR THEN LETS SAY IT LOUD .. IKAN TI O DA OO DA.. THIS MAN IS OUT OF LINE.. THE YORUBA ELITE NEED TO CALL HIM TO ORDER..

BUT BEFORE THEN IL ADD MY VOTE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ACCOUNT STOOGE DOES NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE TO CONTINUE HIS LOOTING. ASK FASHOLA.
Re: I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King by mrmetoo1: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
byteem:

AND WHO SAID KING RILWAN IS NOT ON AMBODE CAMPAIGN TEAM.. HE SAID POINT BLANK ..OTHER OBAS RESPECT THEMSELVES AND KEEP FROM APPEARING PARTISAN EVEN IF THEY ARE .. BECOS THEY KNOW THE EFFECT THEIR WORDS HAVE ON THEIR SUBJECTS.. .. THE ARROGANCE AND IMPUNITY WITH WHICH THIS MAN SPEAKS TELL VOLUME ABOUT THE MINDSET OF HIS FOLLOWERS.. ITS NOT ABOUT AMBODE OR JIMI.. ITS ABOUT DISRESPECT BY THIS MAN WHO SPEAKS THE MIND OF MANY OF HIS SUBJECTS FOLLOWERS AND PEERS.. .. WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT WE A NATION OF TRIBAL DIVISIONS .. WE CAN PRETEND ABOUT IT .. BUT THAT REMAINS THE TRUTH.. IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THIS ..BUT THEN IF WE SAY WE WANT PEACE ITS BECOMES DISAPPOINTING WHEN OLD MEN WHO SHOULD BE CALMING THE NERVES OF YOUTHS DECIDE TO SPUR THEM INTO VIOLENCE COS TO THE AVERAGE YORUBA YOUTH IN ISALE EKO .SHOMOLU EBUTE METTA OSHODI AND THE LIKES WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS..

IF WE ARE TO SURVIVE THIS SEASON WITHOUT VIOLENCE OF WHICH MOST ARE SURPRISED HASNT HAPPENED SO FAR THEN LETS SAY IT LOUD .. IKAN TI O DA OO DA.. THIS MAN IS OUT OF LINE.. THE YORUBA ELITE NEED TO CALL HIM TO ORDER..

BUT BEFORE THEN IL ADD MY VOTE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ACCOUNT STOOGE DOES NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE TO CONTINUE HIS LOOTING. ASK FASHOLA.

How can Oba be part of their campaign team.. seriously?? Yes we know he supports them without a doubt but it doesn't have anything to do with the competence of the candidate which is all I'm about. Competence, hard working, right qualifications stand head and shoulder above anything else.

When you guys say Tinubu is stealing, so what's the other option?? PDP?? Are we kidding?? You want to take Lagos from a thief to give to bigger set of thieves. If PDP gets in, its not only one man that'll be chopping as you guys claim in the case of Tinubu, it'll be all the PDP big boys. PDP is about to relocate from Abuja to Lagos as their chopping center, we don't want.

At least we know Tinubu loves Lagos, he has always chosen competent people, he has reinvested in Lagos. He was the one that has made Lagos almost independent of oil money. Lagos is the only state that can survive without oil money and this was done during Tinubu's administration. I really don't understand what you guys problem is with him, the people in PDP have turned the federal account into their personal accounts.

Say what you will about Tinubu/APC, PDP is definitely not a better option. Like going from fry pan and being thrown into a burning building

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / EXPOSE: How Akpabio Used INEC, Thugs To Rig Akwa Ibom Election / Jimoh Ibrahim In Trouble...: A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.