Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally (58513 Views)

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:

like I said take your repetitive insult and get the fućk outta my mention if I want to duel with words I will choose a better sparring partner. You're now excused every other quote will be dealt with silence.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Next time, use your brain before you even dare talk. This is not your failed school, it is the world wide web.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Aikon: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep deceiving yourself! E go soon clear for your eyes.

You say wetin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by appini: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
GEJ is the most skillful president in this 4th republic.

If the man that wasted millions of Nigerians destinies within this last decades is so shameless to be parading himself again as a messiah, it's just a pity!

After listening to your secret conversation with one of the past southwest governor, i personally decided to tag you as a big fool.

You deserve hanging for all the atrocities you have committed around Africa. Old clown!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by deletrue: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One advise to buhari keep obasanjo as far away as possible from you
But what do you think the so much talked change represent? I have said it that the kind of failure apc will record will be the worse. To apc all those pdp decampees who ran away and join apc are the Saints that will bring about good governance.
Let apc tell us why on earth, any normal party will go together with that man call Obasanjo? This was a man who told the world deadly lies against GEJ and uptill today, cannot prove any one of them. Is apc not aware? Very shortly, he will give a long list to Buhari for appointments etc and there you go, trouble will kick off. In fact, Nigeria is drama

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by olajide8(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Flets:
Obasanjo is one of Nigeria's biggest headaches.

While Abdulsalam was busy calming frayed nerves across political divides before, during and after the elections. .. Obj was busy whipping sentiments and tension across the nation.
Who exactly is a stateman between the two?

Now he wants to be first to benefit from the peaceful transition he never contributed to.

How can APC claim change with OBJ as its pilot?

Obasanjo and Abdulsalam are they mates in any ramifications - one was head of state and elected president (2 time leader) the other head of state out of elevation, on the day he was supposed to be retired- one fought for the unity of nigeria as a fore runner* commander, the other was just a foot soldier-

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by slymbee: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
"There shall be no ruling party but a governing party" GMB
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by juicebox: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jimi Akpaje we know

Vote PDP for Lagos State
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
fa fa fa fowl

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by kay29000(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

Great move

Yea, like the one you made in the bedroom yesterday...on my third leg. grin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Bre(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
literarymathy:
Obasanjo is an APC man to the bones. He is one of the catalysts for the downfall of PDP at the federal level. He is desperate to remain relevant.

When he was a PDP president for 8 years, mshew. He's just a political ashawo and general tout.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by thefakestan: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
All is see is #babaandthefortythieves

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Bifwoli: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
OBJ + GMB = an autocrat meeting a tyrant.

All this is just an unholy alliance against Igbos and it will not prosper.You cannot wish away the Igbos thru this axis of evil.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by steppin: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sagamite:

So what has your "I've been an APC supporter" got to do with your moronic assertion?

You are a cretinous ffuktard.

God is already punishing you by the kind of brain he gave you.
What's with the silly repetition?
Fuctard, cretin and slowpoke?
Are they the only words you know?
If your parents had adopted a dog, instead of wasting sperm and egg, they wouldn't need to lose a bunch of useful cash on your schooling.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by appini: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
But what do you think the so much talked change represent? I have said it that the kind of failure apc will record will be the worse. To apc all those pdp decampees who ran away and join apc are the Saints that will bring about good governance.
Let apc tell us why on earth, any normal party will go together with that man call Obasanjo? This was a man who told the world deadly lies against GEJ and uptill today, cannot prove any one of them. Is apc not aware? Very shortly, he will give a long list to Buhari for appointments etc and there you go, trouble will kick off. In fact, Nigeria is drama

Only fools will believe that a positive change is coming their way. It's a total disaster
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
kay29000:

Yea, like the one you made in the bedroom yesterday...on my third leg. grin

You wish. Mumu
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by zikuma: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin Baba wants again ooooo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bifwoli:
OBJ + GMB = an autocrat meeting a tyrant.

All this is just an unholy alliance against Igbos and it will not prosper.You cannot wish away the Igbos thru this axis of evil.

Why are you always paranoid and claiming the victim. Is Ngige not igbo enough? Please keep quiet and watch Lagos election in 4D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:

What's with the silly repetition?
Fuctard, cretin and slowpoke?
Are they the only words you know?
If your parents had adopted a dog, instead of wasting sperm and egg, they wouldn't need to lose a bunch of useful cash on your schooling.

They are the words that are apt for fuuktards at your intellectual level.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by richidinho(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
Ebora owu funra e.Buhari. Yaradua nd GEJ meet Obasanjo they become president in Rev.Father Mbaka's voice " Yaradua meets Jonathan he dies, Nigeria meet Goodluck it turned to badluck.

Where this Muntula commot from?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Ayima: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
deletrue:
You talk too much and talk no sense. who told you Apc will fail? you are a prophet of doom. If u are not a positivist in you home don't bring it to Nigeria at large.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by deletrue: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Let apc tell us why on earth, any normal party will go together with that man call Obasanjo? This was a man who told the world deadly lies against GEJ and uptill today, cannot prove any one of them. Is apc not aware? I trust that devil call Obasanjo. Very shortly, he will give a long list to Buhari for appointments etc and there you go, trouble will kick off. In fact, Nigeria is drama
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
appini:
GEJ is the most skillful president in this 4th republic.

If the man that wasted millions of Nigerians destinies within this last decades is so shameless to be parading himself again as a messiah, it's just a pity!

After listening to your secret conversation with one of the past southwest governor, i personally decided to tag you as a big fool.

You deserve hanging for all the atrocities you have committed around Africa. Old clown!

Fuuktard, skillful (sic) in what?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by ocelot2006(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Back stabber.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by focusrachi: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Baba is a change man,and buhari knows..kindly click on this link to earn yourself an unparalleled return on investment of 200k to 1million Naira.Have a great day.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by appini: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Flets:

While Abdulsalam was busy calming frayed nerves across political divides before, during and after the elections. .. Obj was busy whipping sentiments and tension across the nation.

Now he wants to be first to benefit from the peaceful transition he never contributed to.

My brother with all sincerity, GEJ is the big winner in this charade called political elites in Nigeria.

When the dust has finally settled we expect GEJ to write a book about the inner wrangling's in his presidency, I tell you it will be a best seller.

I wish OBJ should still be alive to defend himself from how he traded Nigeria just to satisfy his ego.

OBJ the daylight witch, gave out bakassi to Cameroun just to be relevant in the eyes of the international community.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by kay29000(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:

You wish. Mumu

MumuX2
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
appini:

My brother with all sincerity, GEJ is the big winner in this charade called political elites in Nigeria.

When the dust has finally settled we expect GEJ to write a book about the inner wrangling's in his presidency, I tell you it will be a best seller.

I wish OBJ should still be alive to defend himself from how he traded Nigeria just to satisfy his ego.

OBJ the daylight witch, gave out bakassi to Cameroun just to be relevant in the eyes of the international community.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

You are the judge that decided Bakassi is part of Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by steppin: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sagamite:

They are the words that are apt for fuuktards at your intellectual level.
Ndo.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by whitecat1: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
And surround him with your people?

How come it's always Yoruba that should be kept at bay and never someone from ibo tribe whenever you ibo give this advice?

You think other Nigerians are dumb?

ozoigbondu:
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by babs01(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
richidinho:

Where this Muntula commot from?
frm ur village
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Fosterbrand: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Inspiration, News, Events, Entertainment and Gossip: The Effects of Smoking: Anytime Is a Good Time to ... http://fosternice..com/2015/04/the-effects-of-smoking-anytime-is-good.html?spref=tw
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by upsonn(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Flets:

Both are stateman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.