Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 (1345 Views)

Our Projection Packages For All Events In Nigeria - Xtraminds Concept / New World Concept Furniture (call For Quality And Durable Furniture) / Crazy Deal @ Xtraminds Concept For All Your Projectors, Screen, Lectern, PAS Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
When your bank says NO to salary advance, loan or overdraft? Because you do not have collateral or guarantor.
Think GLC cooperative club.
We raise the funds for you.

Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by akpogbenz(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2015
I really learn more about what you do.I actually reside in Omole Estate.Kindly send more info to my email: akpogbenzs@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2015
akpogbenz:
I really learn more about what you do.I actually reside in Omole Estate.Kindly send more info to my email: akpogbenzs@gmail.com.Thanks
Ok... I will send you details...
Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
''The measure of which you care for others is the measure of your greatness''

''Great success comes from great support''

''Dont fall down if you dont have plans of getting up'' - M. Ali

''Success is about giving, sharing and empowering''

''Prosperity is not necessarily all hard work;
Prosperity is all about knowledge and wisdom''

''Loser are not those who contested and lost a contest; REAL LOSERS are those who are
always afraid of losing and never participate in any life contest''

''Any risk that will not involve life is worth taking''
''There is a reason why God made us to be many on this earth; have you ever thought about that''

''You do not have to do all things all by yourself; when help is readily available for you''

''Come to think of it the experience of people who died in the hospital during the
time of giving birth has never stop people from getting pregnant or stop marriage altogether''

Challenges of life; how prepared are you?

''Two things that can change a man's life are: the books you read and the people you hang around with''

Whatever your dreams are, GLC will make it happen.
Greatest opportunity knocking at your doorstep.

Think GLC.

You are all welcome.
Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2015
I LOVE IT! MONEY, TIME, FREEDOM.
NO BOSS. NO TRAFFIC.
Earn at least N30,000 weekly from home.
Let me show you how.
Not MLM
Call/ WhatsApp: zero eight one eight one zero two five eight one one
Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Feel free to attend our presentation...
Every Saturday by 11am prompt...
25, New Page Plaza, Kosoko road, Ojodu-Berger, Lagos

Re: Goldmine Liberty Concept Opens A New Office At Omole phase1 by samusonite: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Remember to take care of the one thing we are in control of – YOU

Make a commitment today to raise the standards you set for yourself.

Decide what you want to become and go and take action. Stay committed to your decision and do whatever it takes to reach your goal and dream.

Fill your mind with what you want to become and what you want to achieve.

Surround yourself with who you want to become. Read what you want to become and achieve.

What are you committed to today?

Make it an outstanding day!

** Christer B Herou
#ThinkGlc

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Watch The Video Here, On How TO Identify Fake Roofing Sheets. / For Your Branded And Printed Bread Nylon, Chips,pastries,laundry Nylons. / 20,000 Old Layers (brown Leghorn) For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.