Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. (786 Views)

Feb 8th Celebrant Abeg Enter Room / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / March Celebrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by joywepo: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
I wish all the celebrants many happy returns of the day. I wish us long life and prosperity in good health and wealth. I am celebrating my right now with a lots of goodies at a Chinese restaurant. All todays celebrant please show your face here

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Happy birthday bro. . .
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by joywepo: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks appreciated.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by obajohn(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sis, happy birthday to u .wishing u long life and prosperity. Amen. After d restaurant ,hope u had a nice time too grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by joywepo: 5:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks obajohn,i really enjoyed my day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by obajohn(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
joywepo:
Thanks obajohn,i really enjoyed my day.

Glad to hear Dat.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by seyluv(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy birthday to you.. I wish you longlife, good health and prosperity prosperity.... Enjoy your day
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And All Others April 7th Celebrant Today. by joywepo: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks seyluv, you are wonderful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

gdsfjdefg bfrvffgggvgg / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.