Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? (65562 Views)

Message To Guys Above 25yrs / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let's go.....

I've been pondering over what could be the possible cause of this trend for the past two years and I came to this conclusion that 98% of ladies that have attained an advanced marriageable age you come across with the intent to date or have a relationship with is usually 25 years of age. grin

What could be responsible for this level of deceit ? I'm old enough to know the age range of someone I'm talking with, but to my utter dismay these ladies blatantly lie to my face and when you get to find out about their real age ,they simply smile over it and behave as if nothing happened.Funny though I've seen this same trend across three different major cities of Nigeria and I am not finding it funny anymore. angry

I want our beautiful ladies in the house to help us with answers here, because it's beginning to look like every mature girl you come across would always lie about their real age.

And please guys too with similar experience should help.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by AJOT99(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm.....Naija single ladies in their late 30s always lying about their age since d days of Awolowo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm nice thread . But the girls I know don't lie about their age So I don't get the point here....personally if I was thirty I wouldn't lie about it undecided

17 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Hmmm nice thread . But the girls I know don't lie about their age So I don't get the point here....personally if I was thirty I wouldn't lie about it undecided
Well, you can speak for yourself but the truth remains that majority of the girls don't like talking about their real age especially if they are close to 30 and if you continuously insist making her look ridiculous, the best answer she would come up with is 25 and some of them have perfected in it that the 25 just breezes out from their mouth without even thinking. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sinaj(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
itz d xme reason u guyz choose to date underage gurlz.

well m 27...
xo u see, not every gel lie bout their agewink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sweettease(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
25 ke, me I'm 19 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
itz d xme reason u guyz choose to date underage gurlz.

well m 27...
xo u see, not every gel lie bout their agewink
I admire your sincerity my dear but fact is fact just wait until some other guys shows to narrate their ordeal.

And FYI: It's not the same reason why guys date underage girls - Most of the girls you call underage are mentally ready compared to their older folks, though this is not a statement to generalize anyway. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:
25 ke, me I'm 19 grin
Warri 19 abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by mraventurah(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin
sweettease:
25 ke, me I'm 19 grin
if you're 19 then my grandma is 34 undecided

50 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
mraventurah:
grin if you're 19 then my grandma is 34 undecided
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Tattooboy: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
@op; chek Ini Edo's Myspace page; she's still 25 im sure

3 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by PunkyOh(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
They're being too generous tongue I'm forever 21 grin

I don't get why people lie about their age either. It's ridiculous to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sweettease(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Warri 19 abi? grin
Which one be warri 19 again? I'm even 18 going on 19 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you can speak for yourself but the truth remains that majority of the girls don't like talking about their real age especially if they are close to 30 and if you continuously insist making her look ridiculous, the best answer she would come up with is 25 and some of them have perfected in it that the 25 just breezes out from their mouth without even thinking. grin

Well men like younger women and these women want to be pampered and treated that specially, something many guys won't do once they find out that you are much older( as if the older ones aren't just as human) , and then when it comes to marriage men also prefer much younger ladies , so since the man won't probably marry her with her '30 years' an older woman would just shove the lies down his throat lipsrsealed. Don't be annoyed, guys do the same in a different way so it's just 50: 50 grin

Have you checked that thread on why guys like underage girls? That attitude of men gets older women , the few that lie, to feel insecure. So that's just it.

9 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sweettease(f): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
mraventurah:
grin if you're 19 then my grandma is 34 undecided
It's possible, depends on the level of child marriage involved tongue
Believe me this came out as nice as possible

1 Like

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Young03(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm...over 2u gals
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Begonia(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Maybe you make them feel uncomfortable.
Personally, I don't see the big deal in saying my age if required.
I've never lied about my age and I don't know anybody who does smiley

1 Like

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Enegod(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
and finally truckpusher opens a thread after 3yrs...He must be pretty sad about this age stuff grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Na for Warri girl go look you finish say ; I sabi say you be bros o ,but abeg carry your bros dey one corner - Me and you dun see each other finish, which respect you dey find again from me? undecided

grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Begonia:
Maybe you make them feel uncomfortable.
Personally, I don't see the big deal in saying my age if required.
I've never lied about my age and I don't know anybody who does smiley
How does one make a woman to feel so uncomfortable to an extent that she had to lie about her age?

I want you to educate me please.

1 Like

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well, as for me am proudly 16.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Enegod:
and finally truckpusher opens a thread after 3yrs...He must be pretty sad about this age stuff grin
Lmao grin grin

Na so I jam this girl for election ground ,see beauty I no let her rest and after every every of talking na so talk commot talk - I ask am age because I noticed say her arms dun show say na woman level ,na so the nwa baby say she be 25 ,I just lock up go do some amebo for the neighborhood.

Omo! nwa baby senior me with almost 2yrs. angry

The thing pain me scatter - wetin she dey lie for ? shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by sinaj(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I admire your sincerity my dear but fact is fact just wait until some other guys shows to narrate their ordeal.

And FYI: It's not the same reason why guys date underage girls - Most of the girls you call underage are mentally ready compared to their older folks, though this is not a statement to generalize anyway. tongue
k boss
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Wow very nice pic.
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well men like younger women and these women want to be pampered and treated that specially, something many guys won't do once they find out that you are much older( as if the older ones aren't just as human) , and then when it comes to marriage men also prefer much younger ladies , so since the man won't probably marry her with her '30 years' an older woman would just shove the lies down his throat lipsrsealed. Don't be annoyed, guys do the same in a different way so it's just 50: 50 grin

Have you checked that thread on why guys like underage girls? That attitude of men gets older women , the few that lie, to feel insecure. So that's just it.
Yimu sad
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
sinaj:
k boss
I like your personal text though wink grin

Especially the last word. cool
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
barrnchedo:
Well, as for me am proudly 16.

Shouldn't you be preparing for your SSCE, missy?

Transgender?

3 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu sad

Pls o what does 'yimu' mean?
Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Wow very nice pic.
Is that you on your profile pix or just another lie? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol this is so random but I read this somewhere online and cackled

I slept with a girl I thought was 16 and I later found her ID and she was 52. Can I be charged with a crime for indecent act with the elderly?

4 Likes

Re: Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Pls o what does 'yimu' mean?
Some kind of being indifferent using a facial expression. tongue

Like ntoi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.