Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You (10112 Views)

Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nastydroid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
lmao cheesy

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by ademega(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Giving you small balls
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by jamex93(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lwkmd

Una need am
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by sinaj(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
dnt gerit

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
I will not eat it embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by prettyjo(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
funny
but I forgot to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by vjsmiles: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:

I like you. Come and eat with me
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by blueyedgeek(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
I realise this must be a joke but even if this were to be real, I doubt that the boyfriend would want to eat this. Talk about having a pen.i.s in your mouth. The mumu girlfriend should have shaped it like bweast, that would surely make the food more pleasing to eat.
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Welrez(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is outrageous, silly of the girlfriend!
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by jaykaylegend(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:
because you were the one that prepared it !! grin
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Mcowubaba: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Lwkmd..
Naija una no go kill person
See mumu Creativity cheesy
This Country is too Blessed nd Funny!!!grin
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
dnt gerit
Me too.
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by ddaammyy(f): 1:26am On Apr 08, 2015
This is sooooo "not good for the eyes" pls children also hv access to to this site abeg!

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by ddaammyy(f): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Infact this is disgusting! I now dnt want to come in contact with okro soup! This is so irritating, can't even look at it! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by confistified(m): 2:37am On Apr 08, 2015
ddaammyy:
Infact this is disgusting! I now dnt want to come in contact with okro soup! This is so irritating, can't even look at it! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
boju o

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2015
jaykaylegend:
because you were the one that prepared it !! grin
hmm, did not sad
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by ivyT(f): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Iyama

Mehnnn,how do d male species cope with this morrafucker btw undecided their legs
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Etranshub(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2015
ivyT:
Iyama

Mehnnn,how do d male species cope with this morrafucker btw undecided their legs
same way you cope when you open your legs n it enters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Mcbussy(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2015
ivyT:
Iyama

Etranshub:
same way you cope when you open your legs n it enters

Hehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Medunah: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Wats all d fuss about? The gf can always ask verbally
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
mtcheew, see the soup self.
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by tranxo(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Medunah:
Wats all d fuss about? The gf can always ask verbally
ask what?
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Medunah: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
tranxo:
ask what?
hheyy, longest time
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Lmfao
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by BJ4REEL(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbish!
Any lady wey try this joke with me ehn,
i will just force evrything down her.........
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NOT FUNNY undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by tranxo(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Medunah:

hheyy, longest time
yea indeed. Howdy ?
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by pbs4real(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
hungry neva hamma u.
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by pbs4real(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Me too.
u dnt nid 2 ma dear,jez read d comment. . Tnx
Re: Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You by pbs4real(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
ddaammyy:
This is sooooo "not good for the eyes" pls children also hv access to to this site abeg!
na 2day? Children dat ve seen worst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. / Some Good Reason To Date A Bbw (plus Sized Women) (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.