Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment (4372 Views)

Will Yorubas Be Able To Check The Awusa-fulani In Their One Nijeriya? / Can The Yorubas Be Trusted? / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by brize(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
The truth is good, when you see the truth say it, no matter what!!! It's unfortunate that we learn bad things from people rather than good things...... Learn from Fr.Mbaka, he said the truth regardless of the fact that Mama peace visited his adoration ground and even donated some millions, not minding that he is friend with many PDP members, Ike Ekwremadu & co.
The Oba's comments maybe a joke but it's a SERIOUS joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by drtwist(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you no like am,vex and go back to your land.

4 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by usibengate(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everybody has criticised and castigated his actions and in actions, make una forget and move on. btw na Igbos own worst pass come to think of it.

9 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by ayokellany: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
"Imagine what would have happened to the Yorubas if Nnamdi Azikiwe's had been allowed to become the first Yoruba Premier in 1954. I know some of my Igbo friends would have been going around telling anybody who will listen that the Western Region was once an Igbo colony and it would have been a hard sell for any of us to refute or deny the claim. Just like Onitsha or Enugu would always remain the nerve center of the Igbo civilization, Lagos must remain the crown jewel of the Yoruba nation".

While i believe that JK is okay and clearly not joking Ifeanyi Ubah an Igbo should never never be allowed to chose the next govern of Lagos in Yorubaland.

Yoruba ronu

12 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by brize(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:
go back where?? We are 1 Nigeria o o and so no matter where i find myself am part of via one country and that means.... NIGERIA IS ALL MANS LAND.. No state is owned by any tribe when it comes to politics.... So my brother in love no vex too much ok, cos Lagos is a no man's land.... If you doubt it, then you will be drown in the lagoon.. Lol..

4 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
brize:
go back where?? We are 1 Nigeria o o and so no matter where i find myself am part of via one country and that means.... NIGERIA IS ALL MANS LAND.. No state is owned by any tribe when it comes to politics.... So my brother in love no vex too much ok, cos Lagos is a no man's land.... If you doubt it, then you will be drown in the lagoon.. Lol..
Saturday shall tell,we dont want una abi na by force.

4 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by brize(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:

Saturday shall tell,we dont want una abi na by force.
lol na by force o, since una no want biafra, wat again? We wil be 1Nigeria..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:
see dz mumu, for ur useless mind now, every igbo man in Nigeria is in lagos, and no single yoruba man is outside yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by stigman(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:

But you are a tenant in your land mumu

2 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by adesegun121(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
brize:

am very sure u wey nt in lag... U wey posting from east...

Saturday will judge.. We gonna know we own lag...

Mayb na ibo or yoruba.. We shall see...

His treatin u wth lagoon rty...
Am from epe...

Epee ant is enough for u...

4 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by omololu2020(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2015
brize:
u beta b prayin ambode wins on saturday grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:02am On Apr 08, 2015
smh as I read comments made by fools here

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by lovely17(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Nigeria is getting tribalic
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Sandydayz(f): 1:25am On Apr 08, 2015
We just got out of one election already, I expected this... with tym things will be better.... I hope

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by masseratti: 1:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Oga op,am yoruba same as Femi Falana,what the Oba said was wrong, heck I even come from Lagos,and I support APC but what is wrong is wrong in yoruba land,you will never catch us turning blind eyes to such like Stella Oduah case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by abduljabbar8: 2:18am On Apr 08, 2015
brize:
I hope your oil is ready for me to drink. Your house belongs to everybody. You yourself you belong to every body. You own America since we are all from earth. Common sense u no get
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by abduljabbar8: 2:23am On Apr 08, 2015
adesegun121:

Am from epe...

Even if all the Yoruba people sleep during elections Tinubu will do the needful. They cannot decide your leaders for you

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by abduljabbar8: 2:24am On Apr 08, 2015
adesegun121:

Am from epe...

Even if all the Yoruba people sleep during elections Tinubu will do the needful. They cannot determine your leaders for you

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by stevoski059(m): 2:48am On Apr 08, 2015
i learnt lagosians are now tenants to igbos in lagos thats their anger.Igbo i hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by tpiadotcom: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by tpiadotcom: 2:54am On Apr 08, 2015
brize:
some folks be like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by waldigit: 4:41am On Apr 08, 2015
brize:

that is a major value problem with you pple. i wonder why you cant be sincere to yourself for once. nigeria is All mans land, Lagos is no Mans land, but what about your own home town, is it also a no mans land. your insincerity will not let u think of that.

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by shiningshina(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2015
brize:
Lagos is a no man's land.

Lagos is Yoruba land.

Igbos are generally experts in piracy, prostitution and armed robbery. Now, they want to rob Yorubas of Lagos State! They should be repatriated to their cursed lands.

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Pebcak: 5:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Like it or not Lagos is still in the SOUTH WEST
Last time I check it is yoruba land
No amount of Chinedu,Ngozi,Obiora can change that fact
if y'all not happy with that go back home

But I love y'all Ibo people no go anywhere O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by jimi4us: 5:56am On Apr 08, 2015
paolo96:
we Igbo's own Lagos, we're going to buy all the lands from your hungry fathers and send you people back to your main home town Oshogbo
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by tpiadotcom: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Pebcak:
Like it or not Lagos is still in the SOUTH WEST
Last time I check it is yoruba land
No amount of Chinedu,Ngozi,Obiora can change that fact
if y'all not happy with that go back home

But I love y'all Ibo people no go anywhere O

so, you're in the the "hey boo" group.
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Pebcak: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2015
tpiadotcom:

so, you're in the the "hey boo" group.

Election go come and go
I will still go and eat ASARO @ Mama Ntoro's Shop
Play soccer with Emeka,Edwin,.............
Drink beer with Chinedu
Go to Mass with Stanley,Ejiofor,Nwosu,Obi,Nkechi..............
Listen to Mass and sermon from Fr John
Work with Kelechi,Cynthia,Rose................
And I will not stop loving ADANA

Oya beat that grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by oikechukwu: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2015
shiningshina:

Lagos is Yoruba land.

Igbos are generally experts in piracy, prostitution and armed robbery. Now, they want to rob Yorubas of Lagos State! They should be repatriated to their cursed lands.
SW is the king of arm robbery. Read and swallow

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how silly journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.
Written by: Shama Maliga

The only incorrection in that Shama post was the kidnapping bit. CLEEN did a study on it and SW dominated the kidnapping index. Not only are you people arm robbers, kidnappers, ritualist, 419er, Cannibalist but una are equally the only southern nigeria known for terrorism

As for prositution, who are the people sleeping with married men? Who fill strip clubs? Who are the number one baby mama's in Nigerian? The answer is located in South West
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by tpiadotcom: 6:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Pebcak:

Election go come and go
I will still go and eat ASARO @ Mama Ntoro's Shop
Play soccer with Emeka,Edwin,.............
Drink beer with Chinedu
Go to Mass with Stanley,Ejiofor,Nwosu,Obi,Nkechi..............
Listen to Mass and sermon from Fr John
Work with Kelechi,Cynthia,Rose................
And I will not stop loving ADANA

Oya beat that grin grin grin grin grin

i already posted your hashtag nah.
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by MzCorleone(f): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Smh undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now / Olawepo-hashim Promises South-east Additional State / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.