Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Five People You Should Make Friends With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five People You Should Make Friends With (635 Views)

100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / For Ladies Only 10 Important Life Decisions You Should Make For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five People You Should Make Friends With by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Friendship,they say,comes with a lot of benefits; apart from companionship,counselling and helping out. There is,still a lot of benefits attached to Friendship.

Friendship as it stands, is, really in view a delicate thing than marriage. Choosing the right friend like Jesus is more honey than honey while choosing a wrong friend like Judas can be a lifetime regret.

If then for any reason you want to make friends here are set of people you need to make friends with. Just like The assertion made "A friend in need is a friend indeed"

1. JOURNALIST: The state of Nigeria now calls for total awareness of the how and how;when and when;what and what is going on. If you have to know these things i see then no reason why you shouldn't have a journalist as a friend.

2. DOCTORS: Health is wealth they say........Having a doctor as friend enrich your health life and you can as well get some health promo.

3. LAWYERS: Trouble might come one day and there will he be to justify the action of his friend even if guilty of the press charges.

4. ENGINEERS: Think of it any type of engineer will be of good use to you......services will be discounted and you can sometime have what we call freebies.

5. DATA RESELLERS: If you are a internet freak like me i had suggest you make friends with speedyconnect just in case.

Let the list continue
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by Jetjacky(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2015
you're right
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by Sandydayz(f): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Really? and if they don't av brains? kiss
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Sandydayz:
Really? and if they don't av brains? kiss
cheesy
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by bidexolumanish(m): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2015
mumu
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by phayvoursky(m): 5:50am On Apr 08, 2015
6. MILITARY OFFICER
Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Friendship,they say,comes with a lot of benefits; apart from companionship,counselling and helping out. There is,still a lot of benefits attached to Friendship.

Friendship as it stands, is, really in view a delicate thing than marriage. Choosing the right friend like Jesus is more honey than honey while choosing a wrong friend like Judas can be a lifetime regret.

If then for any reason you want to make friends here are set of people you need to make friends with. Just like The assertion made "A friend in need is a friend indeed"

1. JOURNALIST: The state of Nigeria now calls for total awareness of the how and how;when and when;what and what is going on. If you have to know these things i see then no reason why you shouldn't have a journalist as a friend.

2. DOCTORS: Health is wealth they say........Having a doctor as friend enrich your health life and you can as well get some health promo.

3. LAWYERS: Trouble might come one day and there will he be to justify the action of his friend even if guilty of the press charges.

4. ENGINEERS: Think of it any type of engineer will be of good use to you......services will be discounted and you can sometime have what we call freebies.

5. DATA RESELLERS: If you are a internet freak like me i had suggest you make friends with speedyconnect just in case.
Helloooo

Let the list continue

Re: Five People You Should Make Friends With by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2015
bidexolumanish:
mumu
Smart fool

(1) (Reply)

Missing Children Amber Alert (photos) / 20 Things You (probably) Don't Know About Birds / What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.