Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company (1452 Views)

Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% / Chinese, Indian Firms Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Solid Minerals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company by slydog(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2015
We are a mining company and in need of investors. The investors are only going to invest in the purchase of machinery for the quarry site.
The interesting part of this is that, the company supplying the machines (a Chinese company) are also going to be the sole buyers of the marble and anything mined from the quarry. Thus, they only require commitment in terms of purchase of equipment.

If interested, contact: seunslyvester@yahoo.com for details
Re: Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company by sseunth(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
how am i gonna know if this is real and what is the least amount someone can invest
Re: Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company by slydog(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2015
sseunth:
how am i gonna know if this is real and what is the least amount someone can invest

How about sending me a mail and I send you preliminaries
Re: Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company by sseunth(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
slydog:

How about sending me a mail and I send you preliminaries
i will do that....but u can also send me a mail....sseunth@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed In A Marble Mining Company by mayorteeny: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
You've got mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With Less Than N6000, Start A Biz That Will Create Weekly/monthly Income / Invest In 5net Club Of Consumerism. / Investment Opportunity In The Agricultural Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.