Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (4029 Views)

(pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chiebuka66: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Founder of Believers Love World Ministry aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has finally spoken on the divorce suit filed against him by his wife after days of silence on the issue.

According to CELEB NEWS ARENA DOT COM, Oyakhilome described the allegations leveled against him as “crazy” and “stupid” and urged his church members to pray for his estranged wife while speaking on Sunday evening during the monthly global communion service of the church.

Oyakhilome, who appeared visibly disturbed during his first few minutes on stage, acknowledged that divorce is un-Biblical but suggested he could consider the option should his wife insist on it.

“I heard that some media houses– especially in Nigeria, are writing some things against me. All sorts of frivolous charges, that’s crazy.

CONTINUE READING: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/986956001329171

Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by orobs93(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Make I mind my business...
I dedicate this ftc to all aresnal fans in na the building.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2015
chiebuka66:
Founder of Believers Love World Ministry aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has finally spoken on the divorce suit filed against him by his wife after days of silence on the issue.

According to CELEB NEWS ARENA DOT COM, Oyakhilome described the allegations leveled against him as “crazy” and “stupid” and urged his church members to pray for his estranged wife while speaking on Sunday evening during the monthly global communion service of the church.

Oyakhilome, who appeared visibly disturbed during his first few minutes on stage, acknowledged that divorce is un-Biblical but suggested he could consider the option should his wife insist on it.

“I heard that some media houses– especially in Nigeria, are writing some things against me. All sorts of frivolous charges, that’s crazy.

CONTINUE READING: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/986956001329171

Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 08, 2015
The source of this info is so orubebetic.

Better left unspoken.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tattooboy: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Fake gist
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ireneony(f): 5:57am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
The source of this info is so orubebetic.

Better left unspoken.
u must be a Christ embassy member
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ireneony(f): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2015
all these pastors are humans after all.
no one is above mustake (I mean punnygrin)
the fear of punny is the beginning of wisdomcheesy
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
u must be a Christ embassy member
is any thing wrong with been there member
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ireneony(f): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
is any thing wrong with been there member
no sweetysmiley
grin
but y are u so pained angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
no sweetysmiley
grin
am not pained.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SleekyP(m): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok peace!

Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by justmag(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

haaa! shocked...you talking about a pastor. And u saying punny.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by GboyegaD(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Quite unfortunate but I still don't get the reason as it isn't posted in the original post.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nutase: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by passionate88: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Me click that link?, make my prick bend like Beckham freekick
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by passionate88: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
no sweetysmiley
grin
Here they go again!. Any small thing they will say the guy is 'pained'. Even when he asked a simple question. Na wa to nairaland girls o
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
what do u mean by dat?
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sinizia: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

How sure are you that it's punny that led to the divorce?

You just don't make fallacious accusations without backing it up.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2015
dis is an old story na, "mcheew d op self na wa
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2015
sinizia:

How sure are you that it's punny that led to the divorce?

You just don't make fallacious accusations without backing it up.
dnt mind her, always saying rubbish all bcaus of MTNpulse 15mb
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chizzy20(f): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
dnt mind her, always saying rubbish all bcaus of MTNpulse 15mb
lolzz hw do u knw...
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz hw do u knw...
bcaus she uses a chinco phone
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chizzy20(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
bcaus she uses a chinco phone
lolzz..so far it performs d normal nd basic function of a phone...its nt bad.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz..so far it performs d normal nd basic function of a phone...its nt bad.
dats why she shud nt abuse d phone past its powers, anyways im sure by now d battery is dead so its charging time.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Chizzy20(f): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
dats why she shud nt abuse d phone past its powers, anyways im sure by now d battery is dead so its charging time.
very funny.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by kinglekan: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

What's dis one saying?

undecided
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by qualityovenbake(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Divorce is bad. Since they have spent close to 24 years together. They should have found an amicable way to remain partners, at least until the children are independent.
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by richidinho(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Booked
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by richidinho(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Luv pastor chris
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by totoakins(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
I know this is going to front page .so am booking space
Re: Why My Wife Divorced Me – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nsiazu: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
I only got this ( “Don’t act like those people. You can make mistakes;
you can do something that is wrong. But some
people expect the wife of a minister to definitely
be at the level of that minister and so they may
be looked upon and the expectation may be
like that, but it’s a positional thing.) so He made a mistake and should just call the wife and settle it than making noise. I know Anita will forgive Him.

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Things To Know Before You Have Sex / OMG! How I Caught My Father Having Sex With My Sister – Lady / 20 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.