Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Sell Black Pepper And White Long Rice With Good Quality, Vietnam Origin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sell Black Pepper And White Long Rice With Good Quality, Vietnam Origin (1258 Views)

#400 Pepper And #100 Tomatoe In My PPA (PIX) / Sell Cashew Nuts Kernels With Good Quality, Vietnam Origin (skype: Phuongthuy_17 / Export CASHEW NUTS With Good Quality, VIETNAM Origin (skype: Phuongthuy_173) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Black Pepper And White Long Rice With Good Quality, Vietnam Origin by agrifoodpacific(f): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Black Pepper 500g/l
Density 500g/l min
Moisture 13.5% max.
Foreign matter 1% max
We_ Pacific Production Company is producer and direct exporter of Vietnam dried natural food mainly:
- Black pepper, white pepper beans.
- CASHEW NUTS KERERS: WW320, WW240, WW450...
Our products were faithful quality, most reasonable cost; exported and accepted by hundred countries over the world with regular delivery, cheap and safe, assured shipping, good discount for buyers.
We exported pepper for 15 years in this field to many countries over the world Ex: Russia , Romania, Germany , India,Swizerland, Isarel, Hungary , Spain, Turkey , USA , Canada ..... . We would like to build up long business and cooperate with you.
Now, we have BLACK PEPPER, CASHEW NUTS with good quality in new crop 2015 as attach file that I send you.
If you are interesting, please respond to me.
Please consider and give me detail of your order:
- Kind of cashew nuts would you like to buy?
- Quantity you will buy?
- Port of Discharge ?
- Some information about your company ( name, tel no. fax no.,address, webisite....)
Hope to hear from you soon

Ms Julia Tran,
Export Assistant
Email: assistant@pacificproductionco.com
Hp: 0084902608707
---------------------------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Governor Visits Multi Billion Naira Anambra Rice Farm @ Anaku / Agric Training Centre Around You / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A Deep-litter System Poultry House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.