Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix (8281 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
We shall match u picture to picture. Sole aim is to keep this thread trending till it hit the homepage.
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Jokay07(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
op, you should have asked why your forefathers and your present generation can't stop trooping to those places with mud houses.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one for the thread. Lets go:

Igbo land is cursed truly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
We shall match u picture to picture. Sole aim is to keep this thread trending till it hit the homepage.

Yeeboe land will remain cursed forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

This is the cursed land of the fading sun. Keep it coming....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Fool stop posting yollobaland because its only in yollobaland that one can see rustic roofs lol
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Its obvious you are pained. Keep it coming so that the thread will keep trending.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Fool stop posting yollobaland because its only in yollobaland that one can see rustic roofs lol

Your ashewo mother is a fool, that is the picture of your cursed land. More reason you all troop to the SW, cos your land and entire region is cursed and so shall it remain. I am sure Pitta Hoebi is from SW right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Chidozieude: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Its obvious you are pained. Keep it coming so that the thread will keep trending.lol

General. Stop this NOW!
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2015
yeebhoes:

Your ashewo mother is a fool, that is the picture of your cursed land. More reason you all troop to the SW, cos your land and entire region is cursed and so shall it remain. I am sure Pitta Hoebi is from SW right?

Fool. the normal pix from South West is like a natural disaster in the east. Figure it out. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

You are the pained one. AHahahahhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Cursed land of the fading sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Chidozieude:

General. Stop this NOW!

Who is general? why should I stop when pentiumpro opened a similar thread before now?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

Fool. the normal pix from South West is like a natural disaster in the east. Figure it out. Lolzzzz

Chino, your father is a fool. Here is Pitta Hoebi of the cursed land swimming like a deranged goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2015
yeebhoes:

Chino, your father is a fool. Here is Pitta Hoebi of the cursed land swimming like a deranged goat.

From general to chino. Yeperipa. Stop insulting people that suffered flood disaster cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2015
[s]
cindicandy:

From general to chino. Yeperipa. Stop insulting people that suffered flood disaster cheesy
[/s]

Who the hell is general? Chino, here is the cursed land of the fading sun. Yhebhoes are truly cursed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Chidozieude: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

Who is general? why should I stop when pentiumpro opened a similar thread before now?

I am only alerting you to the consequences of your actions. I have shown u respect, please act your age.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2015
yeebhoes:
[s][/s]

Who the hell is general? Chino, here is the cursed land of the fading sun. Yhebhoes are truly cursed.

Take out your problem with the so called chino and leave me to enjoy this thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by RareDiamond: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Yor0bae land is a backward slum filled with bigots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Mcowubaba: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Why is it that only Lagos which is a no man's land where you see other people from other regions? Why is ibadan and abeakuta still a rural areas till today?
lol..funny girl, i know this a counter threadsad to the other thread also trending -about why Igbo Cities r 98% indigenous....
All dis Tribalism u people r sharing there is god oooo..grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by jaybee3(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Na wa oooo
Make una please sheath your swords na
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

Take out your problem with the so called chino and leave me to enjoy this thread

Chino, you can run but can hide. You are not smart at all, here is another cursed land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
This was a thread opened by a SW trouble maker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2243032/why-igbo-towns-98-indigenous/5

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by shineeye: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2015
I feel sorry for yoruba people eve though they are so backward and primitive in nature they lack being productive and hate development in their ekiti osun ondo osun states...i went the other day with my igbo friend he is a property developer one slave retunnee sold his grand pa land to him he said to us igbos are the civilization boom we have in lagos state they are building everywhere in lagos like no tomorrow saying they are greater people in nigeria he said

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by RareDiamond: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2015
lol

shineeye:
I feel sorry for yoruba people eve though they are so backward and primitive in nature they lack being productive and hate development in their ekiti osun ondo osun states...i went the other day with my igbo friend he is a property developer one slave retunnee sold his grand pa land to him he said to us igbos are the civilization boom we have in lagos state they are building everywhere in lagos like no tomorrow saying they are greater people in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
I want to know why?
You are just trying to console urself? I know there are thousands of Igbos living in Abeokuta and Ibadan. For u to even mention Abeokuta and Ibadan as filled with mud houses shows u dont even know these places. I wont go down that route with u but babe, ure displaying ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yeebhoes: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Yeebhoe land is cursed and its sad they are running away from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by oneeast: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
General I do not expect this from you. Please op stop this bashing and go back to your father.

yeebhoes:
[s][/s]

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Chidozieude: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
This was a thread opened by a SW trouble maker.

https://www.nairaland.com/2243032/why-igbo-towns-98-indigenous/5

You should behave like a statesman and condemn it. Why didn't you communicate your grievances to General Scatter?

For the past 5 days, several Igbo people have opened threads abusing Yorubas but we have not responded by setting up counter-threads or showing pictures despite the fact we have the details of 80% of them. Arysexy was viewing earlier, we now have his full details too but we believe that the political tension is high and we do not need to cause additional trouble.

Do not mistake our silence for weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2015
sherrylo:
Heyyy a won omo afigilugi n soro. The definition of poverty is Igbo! If you don't believe me just take a trip to one of three huts in the forest called their village.
The topic has nothing to do with village, please face topic.
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by oneeast: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
I Condemn the op in strongest terms. RareDiamond you started the pix posting. Please stop it right now.

Chidozieude:

You should behave like a statesman and condemn it. Why didn't you communicate your grievances to General Scatter?

For the past 5 days, several Igbo people have opened threads abusing Yorubas but we have not responded by setting up counter-threads or showing pictures despite the fact we have the details of 80% of them. Arysexy was viewing earlier, we now have his full details too but we believe that the political tension is high and we do not need to cause additional trouble.

Do not mistake our silence for weakness.
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

You gonna be BAN soon.

Watchout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State Governor dumps APC And Defects To PDP / Nigeria Loses N499.32bn As Twitter Ban Hits 200 Days / Three Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Katsina Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.