Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76783 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by jamex93(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dem no go hear now o
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Trinxie(f): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na wa ooo...This one na rule 76,587,624,842 of THE GUIDE TO A HEALTHY FEMALE LIFE...*noted*
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Disgusting
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Abayhormy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was tha Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Aloocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest og lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

5 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Ayanko(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why self service when you can always find a man.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by treesh(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by jaygem(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
Happy birthday missdebs and happy birthday to me smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by femi4: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
HBD Debby

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by clubone0501: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:

happy buff day

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DeLaRue: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Female masturbation reduces fertility? Rubbish

Another article (probably written by a man) aimed at scaring women from enjoying and taking control of their own bodies.

When will men leave women alone to enjoy their own independence?

5 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by hardbody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
I'm disappointed. I expected pictorial expression. What a bland thread.

Me too. A picture is worth more than a thousand words.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by bebe2(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
D world Is unfair cry9
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by XBLadez: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Girls should stop mas.turbating and spoiling the hole for us na

2 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by tohpahz(f): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
How does it lead to difficulties in childbirth. psychologically

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by cynhamscakes(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whatever rocks their boat biko.

Order for your birthday, wedding & all party cakes n cupcakes (Abuja). Surprise your loved one in Abuja with a cake. Smallchops, chinchin,meatpie also available. Call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, bbm pin 531753fb, Instagram @cynhamscakesabuja. Thanks
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by candycrushsoda: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexphobia:
Dear OP,

Quick question....

But masturb*ting with a real dick is safe?

Regards

Its not oh.... Especially if its also infected with bacteria. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by bunmioguns(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later

shocked
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Speakdatruth: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
statistics shows dat ladies masturbaté more than guys

2 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by ddaammyy(f): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by bebe2(f): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Babes I beg ignore this rubbish, have u seen the source of the article? Utter rubbish

2 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

huh? at work where? i wanna know n i wunna see....grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Too bad.....I thank Gid for mua.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
hardbody:

Me too. A picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Nna, you've said it all.

Reediano:

Bro your case no be here
grin
grin

my broda, you can't understandd this thing sad
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by milky3(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Broken glass, vegetables... Op u can lie o shocked
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by YabaLeftist: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why put such article with obvious grammatical errors on the front page? This is awful! Couldn't even read past the first few sentences. Was the Mod. sleepy?

4 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
bebe2:
D world Is unfair cry9

Hian, if l hear, America will know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nazeeboy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP as u said; In general, moderate in terms of masturbátion for men there is no damage, to alleviate the xuál tension is also more beneficial. So I think it's none of my business cheesy
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by oismail(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
This will only help some ladies on how to self-service themselves better. I'm sure this information will provide more negatives than positives i.e trying more system(s) which they aren't familiar with before.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Oblion(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

which kind work be that You don spoil finish

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by jauntty: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op...when u copy and paste, abeg try and edit the grammars, and arrange it in a more readable manner.

I partially agree with the article, especially the part on infections due to unhealthy masturbation methods.

Play safe peeps.

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Its not oh.... Especially if its also infected with bacteria.but i dont care,i love da diicks and cant do or live without them every day... grin
huh!?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by matingo(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
@ op, you need to work more on your grammar, vocabulary and punctuations. Maybe you translated from swahili.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.