Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76787 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nazeeboy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
milky3:
Broken glass, vegetables... Op u can lie o shocked
OP dey lie shey? Oya na tell us wetin u dey use grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by sonofspada(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Oblion(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
treesh:
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??

you sound like some one who enjoys masturbation??
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
JEEZ!!!!!! GUYS,JUST TAKE A LOOK @ DA PEEPS VIEWING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
YO PEOPLE,ITS UR BOY WORLD FAMOS:RRRREEEXXXXIIIEEEEEE... cool cool
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by condralbede(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later
...waooo,enjoy ! I love gurls that's sincere just like you.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by candycrushsoda: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akuko!!!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by stanley095(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
We call this modern day development as such would say that it part of life
Welcome to the new world
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
look at the viewers shocked . 85% of the pple viewing this page are males (m) . what are y'all doing in here ?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
Sorry for you ladies.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by mike404(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
efilefun:
Hmmm Na so men scarce reach for naija If e no be BANANA e no fit be like BANANA
CUCUMBER NKO
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by moststylish(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

baby oya wogu o
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
This report was written by men, who do not want women to earn the freedom to tickle their fancy and ignore men's treacherous control over women. Please ignore this report ladies. Enjoy your ride.

4 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by hefty4real(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
oh my good, na human being be this ??
Wait oo! ur MB don expire? No mention me again or else ...
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by moststylish(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
happy birtthday

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by chinnelle(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
story!
More strength to these hands of mine.

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by efilefun(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmm e be like say you no sabi wetin i mean by BANANA!!!!
mike404:
CUCUMBER NKO
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by candycrushsoda: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexxie:

huh!?

Some knucklehead added to what I initially wrote.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
hefty4real:

Wait oo! ur MB don expire? No mention me again or else ...
oh else you will kill yourself and commit suicide at the same time
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Mekybliss(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Who needs self servicing this days ?? When you can have that one Nigga that knows how to clean your burnet with his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by blessin30289(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
All of u commenting tell me what's new?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by hefty4real(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
oh else you will kill yourself and commit suicide at the same time
Wateva! But wait na me swear 4 u? cos i no understand oo!
anyway kill urxelf
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rexphobia:
Dear OP,

Quick question....

But masturb*ting with a real dick is safe?

Regards

gud thinking gud question...
@op does dat mean dicks r germ free, y can't dey contact it 4rm dere..BTW masturba*ing is as wrong for a female as it is for a male , its a spirit and a spirit of addiction at such...allow God 2 brk u free

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

bad gal grin grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Toosure70: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
DeLaRue:

Female masturbation reduces fertility? Rubbish

Another article (probably written by a man) aimed at scaring women from enjoying and taking control of their own bodies.

When will men leave women alone to enjoy their own independence?

Y? when I'm here to take care of any scratching.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
transgender: if u are thinking of porting grin grin grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Rooneyboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
1, some women like to masturbáte with fruits and vegetables, on which the pesticide or bacteria on the vaginál mucosa can cause serious damage and even lead to pesticide poisoning.

They can always use a condom.

wear ur cucumber a condom and do ur thing .

nothing do them ladies grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Orikinla(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Let us pray for them.[/size]

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Toosure70: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
treesh:
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??
because my tool is capable of doing more than any fruit
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Zonacom(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:
Iranu abasha
Please whats d meaning of iranu abasha? olamide n phyno no go put person for trouble o
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
aflyingbird:
look at the viewers shocked . 85% of the pple viewing this page are males (m) . what are y'all doing in here ?
men loving anything that has to do with women
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by jessejagga(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Mekybliss:
Who needs self servicing this days ?? When you can have that one Nigga that knows how to clean your burnet with his mouth.
.......ewwwww the mouth too can cause infection lipsrsealed
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

lol. U dey mad gan. Why not let that guy next door help you out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.