Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76768 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by watchindelta(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
i gv ladies free no need to service ur own self pls call me nah 0706104083636 grin grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I remember doing it in the car, night driving... I got to a police checkpoint, used the slippery fingers to give him a handshake cheesy

...afterall,he offered his hands for it.

serves him right. You know, i am one person who believes it is hih time we let ladies be. The same thing wey we dey shame them for, them dey carry am fool us many times but we don't know it! I can see you give him a look like...see this idiot! I can also hear you say "hmm, mumu".
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I remember doing it in the car, night driving... I got to a police checkpoint, used the slippery fingers to give him a handshake cheesy

...afterall,he offered his hands for it.

but tell me, how often do women do it? Never really knew ladies do it. When you talk to them, they act like they don't even want to hear that word seexx.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by KelvinC1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bigpotato:

Link wink
badt guy
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
Don't pay attention to BS the OP writes there without providing link to medical researches and sources.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by sweettease(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
LOL!!I know, I just want to let you know I have about 10 soft fingers and 1 muscular big boy down there. in case of next time, don't tickle your klit alone. it's stressful.
How the hell did I fall for the f in front of your moniker? I thought you were a female angry
Change it jorembarassed
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
sweettease:

How the hell did I fall for the f in front of your moniker? I thought you were a female angry
Change it jorembarassed
hahaha!!!!ok I will oh!jus for you oh
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by sweettease(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hahaha!!!!ok I will oh!jus for you oh
I'm waiting
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
craziebone:

but tell me, how often do women do it? Never really knew ladies do it. When you talk to them, they act like they don't even want to hear that word seexx.
women are unique, it's only the imaginations of guys that judge them. we have girls that can abstain for monthssss, we have those that cannot do without it(but,most of them remain composed).
go to the north and Lagos, they fyiok like mad.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
sweettease:

I'm waiting
darling!!!i have done it for you ooh grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
craziebone:

serves him right. You know, i am one person who believes it is hih time we let ladies be. The same thing wey we dey shame them for, them dey carry am fool us many times but we don't know it! I can see you give him a look like...see this idiot! I can also hear you say "hmm, mumu".
cheesy you get am! I used side mirror to watch him smell his hand and clean it on his trouser. you sure it wasn't you?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by sweettease(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
darling!!!i have done it for you ooh grin
Awwwwww, that's sweet kiss
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by hefty4real(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
anssy:

who uses fruits and vegetables to self service? wetin do my hand? I wash my hand before and after the act...... if I don't give myself pleasure, who will?
Man don finiish 4 ur area? That ur hand go don suffer! Y nt use a Love Machine?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 11, 2015
sweettease:

Awwwwww, that's sweet kiss
anything for you babywink
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by anssy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
hefty4real:

Man don finiish 4 ur area? That ur hand go don suffer! Y nt use a Love Machine?

but ur tongue never suffer ba?

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by anssy(f): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Heffalump:

Stop that trash u're doing. Better look for a correct guy to help scrub that filthy gully of yours! grin grin grin grin

you call it trash, I call it convenience, some guys can't be pleased......... if a girl. sleeps. around na breaking news, if girl self service. n.....a fifty trash, guys which way?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by femi4: 2:39am On Jun 04, 2015
treesh:
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??
It makes women arrogant
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Jkvivi2020: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ladies Stop self service is very bad. Bottle, cucumber, corn stick, finger. Carry toto come make real 12inches dick satisfy ur sexual urge instead of self service. Let she who have ears hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.